Your Search | blooms rewards
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

May 27 2009
BLOOMS REWARDS Charged my credit card after I canceled my membership!!! Haymarket Virginia Author: DISTRICT HEIGHTS, Maryland Florists: BLOOMS REWARDS Haymarket, Virginia

May 05 2009
Blooms Rewards $10 discount unsuspecting $9.95 monthly membership! Haymarket Virginia Blooms Today (Rewards) -- Virginia complaint form link Author: Columbus, Ohio Florists: Blooms Rewards Haymarket, Virginia

Nov 05 2008
Blooms Rewards Deceptive Rewards Programs Charges Consumers 9.95 per Month! Haymarket Virginia Author: Bowling Green, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Blooms Rewards Haymarket, Virginia

Aug 26 2008
BLOOMS REWARDS After ordering a floral arrangement for my daughter, I was charged $9.95 a month for what? Haymarket Virginia Learn to read Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: BLOOMS REWARDS Haymarket, Virginia

Jul 09 2008
Blooms Rewards charged me $9.95 a month for something i did not want. Internet Author: belington, West Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Blooms Rewards Internet

Jun 04 2008
Blooms Today, Blooms Rewards Florist Haymarket Virginia Author: Charleston, West Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Blooms Today Haymarket, Virginia