Your Search | boost mobile
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Aug 30 2016
Boost Mobile Each month my service completely shuts down for ten days. Brown City Nationwide Author: Brown City, Michigan Telephones: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Boost Mobile Boostmobile.com cellphone company Fort Worth, Texas Internet Author: Antlers, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Boost Mobile Internet

3, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California

4, Report #1320495

Aug 03 2016
Boost Mobile Ripped me off Nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Boost Mobile Nationwide

5, Report #1319218

Jul 27 2016
boost mobile money on boost mobile keeps disappearing Author: Millville , New Jersey Telephone Companies: boost mobile Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
BOOST mobile Irvine California Author: Baltimore, Maryland Questionable Activities: BOOST mobile Irvine, California

7, Report #1292035

Jul 21 2016
sprint moblie service my second line was stolen n my personal info was used to port it to boost mobile.94579 california Author: San Leandro , California Cellular Phone Companies: sprint moblie service Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Boost Mobile Lied about services provided. Went to a plan $25 more expensive because i was told by their employee i would get unlimited use of my hotspot only to find out it was a lie and the hotspot capped out at 8 gb. Nationwide Author: Roanoke, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Jul 04 2016
boost mobile Wireless Repair Centers of America Fake BS on legit return, idiotic customer service, pissed off all customers 7/4/16 Durham North Carolina Time Warp... Author: Butner, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: boost mobile Durham, North Carolina

Jul 03 2016
boost mobile Boostmobile.com they about how my service work having me up grade my plan and paying for data when the new as i stay i need hotspots to be unlimited and they lied ans said the 60 plan was when it fact it only off 8 gb of data i ask for a refund they said no. they are rude and lies im a loyal customer with them Internet Author: staten island, New York Cellular Phone Companies: boost mobile Internet

Jun 28 2016
Boost Mobile Boost Mobile.com Cancelled Service After 3 years They Locked My Phone Nationwide Author: Louisville, Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Jun 08 2016
Boost Mobile Netgear Netgear Hotspot, Boost Mobile failed to provide contractual amount of data, failed to provide accounting of data, changed website with tracked data, and customer service disconnected, gave the runaround, 18 calls transfered to obsolete unknown Nationwide Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Cable TV: Boost Mobile Netgear Nationwide

May 18 2016
Boost Mobile Terrible customer Support; no service in emergencies! Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Boost Mobile Their return policy is a JOKE. They INCLUDE THE DAYS OF SHIPPING IN THE 10 DAY RETURN PERIOD California Internet Author: Randleman, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Internet

Apr 12 2016
Max cellular Boost mobile, Broadway Everett ma Defective phones, intimidating tactecs, taking advantage of the disabled Everett Massachusetts Author: Everett, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Max cellular Everett, Massachusetts

Mar 21 2016
Boost Mobile Deceptive Marketing/The Worst Service and Customer Service McDonough, Georgia Nationwide Author: mcdonough, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Feb 28 2016
boost mobile RIP OFF SALES TACTICS- WARRANTY IS NOT HONORED hollywood Florida Author: aventura, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: boost mobile hollywood, Florida

Feb 07 2016
Petra Connect Boost Mobile Boost Mobile in North Lauderdale, FL 33068 Sold broken product and won't help North Lauderdale Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Petra Connect Boost Mobile North Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 29 2016
Boost Mobile Fraudulent Advertising Nationwide Author: Wrightwood , California Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Jan 04 2016
Boost Mobile New Customer ripping me off on hot spot and referrals Nationwide Author: Chicago Heights, Illinois Internet: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Jan 04 2016
boost mobile boost mobile boost mobile Internet Yes it is.... Author: Ney york, New York Cellular Phone Companies: boost mobile Internet

Dec 14 2015
Boost Mobile Boost Mobile Store by Cybercellulars Inc Brooksville FLBoost Mobile Store by Cybercellulars Inc Weeki Wachee FL Bait and Switch Brooksville Florida Author: Homosassa, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Boost Mobile Brooksville, Florida

Dec 07 2015
boost mobile Wipit.com they are all liars California Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: boost mobile Nationwide

Nov 18 2015
Boost Mobile sales Representative 09/10/15 Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile sales Representative Internet

Nov 12 2015
BOOST MOBILE BOOST MOBILE IS TAKING PEOPLE MONEY AND NOT REPLACING IT BACK TO THERE ACCOUNT THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOU THERE CORPORATE PHONE NUMBER AND THEY ARE VERY RUDE Nationwide Author: Racine, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: BOOST MOBILE Nationwide