Your Search | budget brakes
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jul 25 2015
 budget brakes caused severe damge to my front suspension. i got an alignment done about a year ago. i went to a mechanic to have my car looked at after it was vibrating when i got up to 50 mph then smooth back out at 55 60. the mechanic told me a few things but pointed out i need tire rod boots because the ones i had were twisted and tore. well i went to budget brakes who had done the alignment and showed them what i had been shown. the budgetbrake rep took my car in for a look and confirmed they had not released the clamps when they done the alignment which resulted in the twisted boots. long story short they agreed to replace the boots but they had to ordered. i said ok and left to pick my family up. we were going to nashville when my car started vibrating worse even when i got over 50. shocked and scared i took my car back to my mechanic and what he showed me was UNACCEPTABLE. i feel like budgetbrakes ripped me off and tore up my car. Murfreesboro Tennessee
two thumbs up Author: Murfreesboro , Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Budget Brakes Murfreesboro , Tennessee

May 30 2015
Budget Brakes Cory is manger charge for alinment that wasn't done. lied saying i need bsck brakes and leaking fliud. pensacola Florida budget brakes penscola fl Author: milton, Florida Auto Mechanics: Budget Brakes pensacola, Florida

Mar 14 2015
Budget Brakes Rear brakes takes tire,wheel and caliper Mobile Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Budget Brakes Mobile, Alabama

Jul 13 2013
Budget Brakes Nolensville Rd Nashville TN This Place I wouldn't reccomend to anyone. What A JOKE! BE WARE! SCAM! even though I had a lifetime warranty on my brakes with my receipt, he wanted to sell me rotors, drum and etc. all I wanted was my freaking brakes replaced. Don't do it. I've learned you pay for what you get. Never again. I hope this place get caught with the scam their running. Nashville Tennessee Manager Rebuttal Author: antioch, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Budget Brakes Nolensville Rd Nashville, Tennessee

Jun 26 2013
Budget Brakes Budget Brakes?? More like rip-off the consumer brakes Nashville Tennessee Budget Brakes response Author: Antioch, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Budget Brakes Nashville, Tennessee

May 13 2013
budget brakes I was charged for work they didn't do.DO NOT go to Budget brakes in Nashville. Nashville Tennessee Owner-rebuttal Author: ashland city, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: budget brakes Nashville, Tennessee

Mar 14 2013
Budget Brakes $449.92 vs. $136.00 Mobile, Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Budget Brakes Mobile, Alabama

May 03 2011
Budget Brakes of Murfreesboro Tennessee Way overcharged Murfreesboro, Tennessee Funk & Wagnalls Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Budget Brakes of Murfreesboro Tennessee Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Feb 10 2011
Budget Brakes Pensacola,Florida Tried to pad the bill by charging for something not autherized Pensacola Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Auto Repair Service: Budget Brakes Pensacola,Florida Pensacola, Florida

Sep 26 2010
Budget Brakes Defective Brakes Mobile Alabama Wake up call Author: Mobile, Alabama Auto Dealer Repairs: Budget Brakes Mobile, Alabama

Sep 22 2010
Budget Brakes Author: Mobile, Alabama Mechanics: Budget Brakes Mobile, Alabama

May 07 2010
Budget Brakes Charged me over $550.00 for new rotors and new brakes in 12/09 and still squealing on 2/10 Huntsville, Alabama Brakes Squeal Author: Madison, Alabama Auto Parts: Budget Brakes in Huntsville, Al Huntsville, Alabama

Apr 05 2010
Budget Brakes Salesperson name J. Spence. Inflated damage that did not exzist, and tried to charge for it. Mobile, Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Budget Brakes Mobile, Alabama

Dec 21 2009
Budget Brakes check with news channel 5 they did a sting on them Nashville Tennessee NewsChannel 5 Story Was Misleading Author: nashville, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Budget Brakes Nashville, Tennessee

Dec 19 2009
Budget Brakes - Do I REALLY need the work done/parts they say I do?? Huntsville Alabama You Received a Prompt Refund Author: Huntsville, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Budget Brakes Huntsville, Alabama

Dec 07 2009
Budget Brakes Do not use this company..they will inflate the bill with unneeded parts Huntsville, Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Budget Brakes Huntsville, Alabama

Mar 15 2008
Budget Brakes Excessive Cost not needed Mobile Alabama You Aren't The Only One Author: Mobile, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Budget Brakes Mobile, Alabama

Feb 28 2006
BUDGET BRAKES BOUGHT BARAKES AND ROTORS AROUND JULY, 05. PAID 283.00/ FEB, 06 HAD TO PAY 382.00 FOR WORK THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE IN JULY, 05. CLARKSVILLE Tennessee Author: clarksville, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: BUDGET BRAKES CFLARKSVILLE, Tennessee