Your Search | budget car rental
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Sep 22 2015
Budget Car Rental/ Avis-104 E Long St., Columbus Ohio Elizabeth-Owner / Manager Rude, Deceptive and unauthorized charges Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Car Rental/ Avis-104 E Long St., Columbus Ohio Columbus, Ohio

Jun 04 2015
Budget Car Rental aka : Avis During a flood or disaster Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Car Rental Nationwide

Mar 05 2015
budget car rental over charged me on a technically of their company or employee little rock Arkansas Author: AR, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: budget car rental little rock, Arkansas
4, Report #1207924

Feb 09 2015
Budget Car Rental Budget Rent-A-Car AVOID BUDGET CAR RENTAL SERVICES Prague, Czech Republic Nationwide
Author: Bellevue, Washington Auto Rentals: Budget Car Rental Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
PurCo Daniel Petersen MIchelle Hansen Budget Car Rental False damage claims Spanish Fork Utah Author: Wilton, California Auto Rentals: PurCo Spanish Fork, Utah

Mar 08 2014
Budget Car rental of San Diego Budget I rented a car, gave them all of my information, including credit card. while driving in San Diego I got caught on a toll road where I could not pay the toll (I was in an express lane - I don't live there so made that mistake of entering the wrong lane) - they could have easily charge my credit card for the toll penalty which I paid ($12.50) after receiving the bill from southexprssway of san diego - but instead of them letting me know they sent it to a third party (VMS) to let me know of the violation and charged me $50 for it! San Diego California Author: Cedar Park, Texas Auto Rentals: Budget Car rental of San Diego San Diego, California

Jan 26 2014
Budget Car Rental This rental car company set me up and charged me with $1300+ in damages. luckily they documented that they found pieces of the car inside the car door sleeve. these guys are regular crooks. stay away!!! Fairbanks Alaska Author: Alaska Car Rentals: Budget Car Rental Fairbanks, Alaska

Oct 11 2013
gca services group/staffing agency lot staff @ avis/budget car rental d.i.a.,Denver,colorado immigration laws,...cheaper wages for labor,americans ca'nt afford denver Colorado Author: denver, Colorado Auto Rentals: gca services group/staffing agency denver, Colorado

Jul 17 2013
Budget Car Rental Car Rental las Vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: Budget las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 10 2013
Budget Car Rental False Damage Claims Pueblo Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Car Rental Pueblo, Colorado

Apr 10 2013
Budget Rental Car Located at Pep Boys Store in Hialeah, Florida Additional Mileage Fee Hialeah Florida Yo Roberto! Author: Hialeah, Florida Car Rentals: Budget Rental Car Hialeah, Florida

Mar 21 2013
Budget car rental I called Budget car rental and they said will charge me $81.39 Reservation number 21984109US0 for one day rental. When I got there they said we will not give you a car but a truck for $ 568.78 for 3 d Internet
Author: Dublin, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Budget car rental Internet

Mar 12 2013
Budget Car Rental Budget Extra daily fee for toll-collecting device, even if only used once. Internet Author: Point of Rocks, Maryland Car Rentals: Budget Car Rental Internet
14, Report #1019036

Feb 23 2013
Sixt Budget Car Rental careless, rip off, abused my trust, lied, were cynical and did not care that the car they rented to me did not comply with German traffic law. 1118 AX Amsterdam, Other Author: Houston, Texas Auto Rentals: Sixt Budget Car Rental 1118 AX Amsterdam, Select State/Province

Feb 05 2013
Budget Rent A Car System Avis Budget Car Rental Budget Rent A Car Fraud Parsippany, New Jersey Author: Seattle, Washington Car Rentals: Budget Rent A Car System Parsippany, New Jersey

Jan 01 2013
Budget Car Rental RIPOFFS!! Nashua, New Hampshire Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Moving Companies: Budget Car Rental Nashua, New Hampshire

Nov 27 2012
Budget Car Rental Bait and switch on vehicle model Internet Author: Milford, New Hampshire Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Car Rental Internet

Oct 01 2012
Budget Car Rental Budget, Budget Rental Cars, Budget Rent a Car Scammed by misleading and untruthful upsell Parsippany, New Jersey Author: Atlanta, Georgia Car Rentals: Budget Car Rental Parsippany, New Jersey

Sep 21 2012
Budget, Budget Car Rental charged me for excess insurance, which I had declined, more than doubling my original quote to a staggering $1800. Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Manchester, UK, Other Car Rentals: Budget Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 11 2012
Budget Car Rental Hard upsale to me and charge me extra Vancouver, British Columbia Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Car Rental Vancouver, British Columbia

Jul 23 2012
Budget Car Rental Didn't advise on rate increase on car different to car size confirmed online New York, New York The Budget Complaint Department can help Author: New York, New York Auto Rentals: Budget Car Rental New York, New York

Jul 23 2012
Budget Car Rental Salesman at the Tulsa International Terminal Fraudulent Representations by Budget Salesman Tulsa, Oklahoma Budget Complaint Department Resolved Issue Author: Goodhyear, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Car Rental Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jun 01 2012
budget car rental budget truck rental Budget/avis left us stranded with no rental in front of their office even though we had prepaid Internet Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Auto & Truck Rental: budget car rental Internet

Aug 09 2011
BUDGEG/AVIS GROUP dba: Budget Car Rental of Guam & CNMI CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD TWICE ON A STOLEN CAR Tamuning, Nationwide Author: Columbis, South Carolina Auto Rentals: BUDGEG/AVIS GROUP Nationwide

Jun 17 2011
Budget Car Rental Debt Card Holdser must pass Credit Check New Port Richey, Florida Author: Hudson, Florida Auto Rentals: Budget Car Rental New Port Richey, Florida