Your Search | cbcs collection agency
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Sep 13 2010
CBCS Collection Agency Ripoff rude attempt to collect non existent debt Columbus Ohio Author: London, Arkansas Collection Agencies: CBCS Collection Agency Columbus, Ohio

2, Report #601931

May 11 2010
CBCS Collection Agency Lansing MI CBCS Collection Agency Columbus OH Threatened me with police action when requesting addresses and phone numbers Columbus, Ohio
Author: Roscommon, Michigan Collection Agencies: CBCS Collection Agency Lansing MI Columbus, Ohio

Apr 16 2010
CBCS Collection Agency Company Bureau ID: 667YC30203 Attacking my credit report with no basis by claiming I owe $193 dollars Columbus, Ohio Author: Tustin, California Collection Agencies: CBCS Collection Agency Columbus, Ohio

Dec 31 2009
Cbcs Collection Agency - Cbcs Collections CBCS told me Verizon put me in collections and they needed a payment! Columbus, Ohio Author: Browns Mills, New Jersey Collection Agencies: Cbcs Collection Agency - Cbcs Collections Columbus, Ohio

Apr 06 2009
CBCS (collection Agency) Attempts to collect debts you don't owe--apparently uses names obtained from the internet as owed. Columbus Ohio Author: Texarkana, Arkansas Collection Agencies: CBCS Columbus, Ohio

Mar 27 2009
CBCS Collection Agency Harrassing me with collection calls after I notified them I filed/discharged Chapter 7. Columbus Ohio Author: Granger, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: CBCS Collection Agency Columbus, Ohio

Jan 31 2009
Cbcs Collection Agency = Cbcs Collections The company tried to collect payment for philadelphia electric company bill date 11-2004 amount 343.28 dollars. They offer to settle for a less amount. PECO is unaware of any claim. Columbus Ohio Author: reston, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Cbcs Collection Agency - Cbcs Collections Columbus, Ohio

Jan 15 2009
CBCS Collection Agency preying on the elederly, false claims, scare tactics. Colombus Ohio Author: sacramento, California Miscellaneous Companies: CBCS Collection Agency Colombus, Ohio

Dec 12 2008
CBCS Collection Agency CBCS Illegal attempt to collect on debt Columbus Ohio Author: clovus, California Collection Agencies: CBCS Collection Agency Columbus, Ohio

Dec 12 2008
CBCS Collection Agency They are demanding payments through my checking account monthly for $186.77 for a bill , and will not release any type of information about this bill. Columbus Ohio Author: Crooksville, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: CBCS Collection Agency Columbus, Ohio

Dec 12 2008
Cbcs unethical and corrupt Ripoff Bedford New Hampshire Author: Bath, Maine Collection Agencies: Cbcs Collection Agency Bedford, New Hampshire

Apr 03 2008
CBCS Collection Agency You get more bees with honey! Hay-CBCS reps can you say customer sevice! Tucker Georgia Author: Tucker, Georgia Collection Agencies: CBCS Collection Agency Tucker, Georgia

Mar 12 2008
CBCS Collection Agency They file but they can't tell me what it is... Columbus Ohio Author: Oakford, Illinois Collection Agencies: CBCS Collection Agency Columbus, Ohio

Jan 12 2008
CBCS Collection Agency made a false accusation and reported me to the credit burro by mistaking me w/some one else and refusing to clarify or cooperate w/me what so ever the company has harassed my family members for over 7 mos by calling my old phone they created a negative item on my credit report that doesn't even belong to me when I tried to speak w/them they stated that they'll report my calls as a harassement. Columbus Ohio Author: colorado springs, Colorado Collection Agencies: CBCS Collection Agency Columbus, Ohio

Jan 01 2008
CBCS Collection Agency have rude callers trying to collect money for compaies they can't even say you owe! I feel they are trying to make false claims to collect money. Columbus Ohio Author: Bradenton, Florida Collection Agencies: CBCS Nationwide

Nov 07 2007
CBCS Collection Agency Harrassing Phone Calls violating State Law. Bedford New Hampshire Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Collection Agencies: CBCS Collection Agency Bedford, New Hampshire

Feb 06 2007
CBCS Collection Agency CBCS were rude and offensive to me. They demanded personal information such as employer and cellular number. ripoff Columbus Ohio Author: Laredo, Texas Collection Agencies: CBCS Collection Agency Columbus, Ohio

18, Report #219368

Nov 06 2006
CBCS Collection Agency accusative, rude, insulting, attempted to get information regarding my workplace and family members. Insisted on knowing who else lived in my house ripoff Columbus Ohio Author: chicago, Illinois Collection Agencies: CBCS Collection Agency Columbus, Ohio

19, Report #200218

Nov 01 2006
CBCS Collection Agency Ripoff Fraud Columbus Ohio Author: Dover, Delaware Collection Agencies: CBCS Columbus, Ohio

Oct 13 2006
Cbcs Collection Agency ripoff unscrupulous Bedford New Hampshire Author: Bath, Maine Collection Agencies: Cbcs Collection Agency Bedford, New Hamsphire

Oct 05 2006
CBCS COLLECTION AGENCY ripoff, rude , cussed at me, commiting fraud...edward , amanda, Mark just name a few I talked with Columbus Ohio Author: harrison township, Michigan Collection Agencies: CBCS COLLECTION AGENCY Columbus, Ohio

22, Report #204650

Aug 05 2006
CBCS Collection Agency Possible Ripoff? Not sure. Columbus Ohio Author: KANSAS CITY, Missouri Collection Agencies: CBCS Columbus, Ohio

Nov 01 2005
CBCS Collection Agency lied about my account information not being straight with me, cursing on the phone to me, ripoff Pitsburg Pennsylvania Author: portland, Oregon Collection Agencies: CBCS Collection Agency Pitsburg, Pennsylvania