Your Search | checkmate instant check
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Apr 02 2014
Checkmate Instant Check TOTAL RIP OFF Apparently I was signed up for a membership. I found out when checking my bank balance and saw that a recurring monthly amount was being taken out of my account. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS. I paid 1.99 for a report that they didn't actually give me. So obviously I unwittingly signed up for a membership at that time. I called and immediately canceled my Membership and they tried to persuade me to continue to use their services. There are no real services. Internet Author: Gresham, Oregon Criminal Justice System: Checkmate Instant Check Internet

Jan 12 2014
Checkmate Instant Check instantcheckmate.com Charged me $34.95 monthly when requested to only use once. internet Nevada Author: Lee's Summit, Missouri Consumer Services: Checkmate Instant Check Las Vegas, NV 89103, Select State/Province

Jun 27 2013
Checkmate Instant Check total rip off Las Vegas Nevada Author: Westminster, Maryland Security Services: Checkmate Instant Check Las Vegas, Nevada