Your Search | child protective services
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Sep 21 2015
DFPS Broken family denton Texas What???? Author: Aubrey, Texas Child Protective Services: DFPS denton, Texas

Sep 09 2015
national screening center if what i susoect or im finding deems true, and that monsters ends up w visitation alone with my baby boy..... houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Child Protective Services: national screening center houston, Texas

Sep 06 2015
Pearl ,MS ,Child protective services Back in October 20,2010 l went to Pearl,MS to pick up my child from Apartment building that's where my daughter 5 yr old at the time. She was dropped off there from her school bus,this day when my child stepped off the bus and got into the car.Just before Took custody of my kids,for no good reason. Pearl Mississippi Author: Detroit , Michigan Child Protective Services: Pearl ,MS ,Child protective services Mississippi

Aug 26 2015
Child Protective services/spokane wa CPS They are delaying my childs return home because i am schizophrenic. spokane washington i have some advice for you Author: spokane, Washington Security Services: Child Protective services/spokane wa Washington

Aug 18 2015
Child Protective Services CPS, Child Protective Agency, DFPS Mount Pleasant Texas Author: Quitman, Texas Child Protective Services: Child Protection Agency Mount Pleasant , Texas

Jul 31 2015
Luzerne County Children And Youth C&Y Luzerne Country are stealing baby with no just cause Hazleton Pennsylvania Kidnapping in Wilkes Barre Author: Hazleton, Pennsylvania Child Protective Services: Luzerne County Children And Youth Hazleton, Pennsylvania

Jul 19 2015
Pearl River County DHS Child Protective Services (CPS) Local DHS (CPS) STOLE MY 6 CHILDREN AND CONTINUE TO VIOLATE OUR RIGHTS DESTROYING OUR FAMILY Poplarville Mississippi Author: carriere, Mississippi Child Protective Services: Pearl River County DHS Poplarville, Mississippi

Jul 18 2015
DCFS Michael Newman, Catherine Newman, Aja Mann, Tamara Moore, Michelle Newman, Joan Marks, Joan Smalls (unsure of last name), Erica Terozoli, Alejandra Lopez, Mikalah Newman (kidnapped by them through the court) East West Bank, Levy (Investor in Beverly Hills), Jefferson Elementary School, Wendy Ostensen Kidnap Mikalah through the court of fraud and deceit Los Angeles Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Child Protective Services: DCFS Internet

Jul 15 2015
Santa Cruz Child Protective Services Santa Cruz County CPS CPS worker lies on the stand which prevents 2 year old from being with sibling Santa Cruz California Author: Aptos, California Child Protective Services: Santa Cruz Child Protective Services Santa Cruz, California

Jul 01 2015
Dr Rob Rosenbaum Bunker hill consultant Best interest evaluation Princeton New Jersey Author: New Jersey Child Protective Services: Dr Rob Rosenbaum Internet

Jun 15 2015
cps health and human services/ Eileen George Lies to remove my son were never investigated knowing how traumatizing it was/ courts allowed it san diego California Author: san diego, California Child Protective Services: cps san diego, California

May 28 2015
judge Timothy Lawliss backs out of the court order Plattsburgh New York Author: Keeseville, New York Child Protective Services: judge Timothy Lawliss Plattsburgh, New York

May 20 2015
cps killeen tx false information killeen Texas Really Author: Killeen, Texas Child Protective Services: cps killeen tx killeen, Texas

Apr 22 2015
Tammi Ann Searle, DCYF Concord Case Worker Lier, Twist things, Concord New Hampshire question Author: Northfield, New Hampshire Child Protective Services: DCYF Concord Case Worker, Tammi Ann Searle Concord, New Hampshire

Mar 04 2015
CPS ,TX-Lampasas, Dallas & San Antonio, Bianca Johnson ,San Antonio, Neneh Tonteh ,Dallas, T. White, Elisina ,Lisa, Orellana, Morgan Milloway, Jodi Linderman ,Lampasas, Lampasas, Dallas and San Antonio CPS biased, liars, incompetent Lampasas, San Antonio, Dallas Texas Author: Kempner, Texas Child Protective Services: CPS (TX-Lampasas, Dallas & San Antonio)

Feb 20 2015
Child Protective Services Case Manager Kimberly Moore, MSW I called Kimberly Moore on February 12,2015 to find out why My two grandchildren were placed in a temporary foster home. and why she did not call me to places my grandchildren with because my daughter requested to Kimberly and her attorney she wanted for me to have the temporary custody of her children. Kimberly reponse to me was she will not talk to about my daughter case regardless if my daughter gave her permission and she would not give me temporary custody of my grandchildren no matter what my daughter requested or my daughter attorney. I would never get them and after my conversation with Kimberly Moore she called my daughter Ashley Singh and told her your mother will not get custody of your children. my rights have been violated by this person Kimberly Moore as an american I do have constitutionl rights and she has taken my rights as a grandmother Tempe Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Civil Rights Violators: Child Protective Services Tempe, Arizona

Feb 20 2015
riverside county cps corruption, child abuse, agenda, job security, attorneys, judges, 730 evaluations, social workers riverside, California
riverside cps very dishonest Author: lake elsinore, California Child Protective Services: riverside county cps riverside, California
18, Report #1207785

Feb 09 2015
Caritas family solutions, Marion, IL Andy Garcia and Rebecca Springfield, Il DCFS, Dorothy. Andy Garcia and Rebecca case worker for my grandson. Refuses to let me see him. Insults me.  Marion, IL and Springfield, IL Author: Ridgway, Illinois Child Protective Services: Caritas family solutions, Marion, IL Marion, IL ,
19, Report #1197408

Dec 23 2014
child protective services lenor Salazar trying to steal my kids San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: child protective services lenor Salazar San Antonio, Texas
20, Report #1193652

Dec 07 2014
St Clair County CPS Child Protective Services Port Huron Michigan My nephews stolen and put into abusive foster homes Algonac Michigan Author: algonac, Michigan Family Services: St Clair County CPS
21, Report #1193210

Dec 04 2014
Karen Van Beyer File your complaint with State Board of Social Work Examiners Metairie Louisiana SOUR GRAPES Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Child Protective Services: Karen Van Beyer Metairie, Louisiana

Nov 16 2014
Dr. Leopold Krollchild Dr. Leopold Krollchild, of England lied to have my children taken London Internet So Author: Dekalb, Illinois Child Protective Services: Dr. Leopold Krollchild Internet

Sep 27 2014
Kathren Barmann, Jennifer Brady, Amber King legal stole my children for ransom Victor Ville California Author: Las Vega, Nevada Child Protective Services: Kathren Barmann Victor Ville , California

Sep 08 2014
Washita county Oklahoma cps Cordell Oklahoma ook 7 kids from the home. cordell Oklahoma Author: Burnsflat , Oklahoma Child Protective Services: Washita county Oklahoma cps cordell, Oklahoma
25, Report #120771

Aug 15 2014
Madonna Heights Residential Facility Division Of St Chirstopher Ottile ABUSIVE, NEGLECTFUL, DISGUSTING, RACIST.. houses young teenage girls with behavioral issuesDix Hills New York
Not hog wash. Author: Kings Park, NY Child Protective Services: Madonna Heights Residential Facility Division Of St Chirstopher Ottile Dix Hills, New York