Your Search | citi bank
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Sep 12 2015
citi bank credit card Citi credit card rip off thieves nationwide Nationwide Being Disabled Has Nothing To Do With This Author: Lebanon, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: citi bank credit card Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Citi Bank NRI Failed to close an account and refund balance money for 2 yrs Edison Nationwide Author: port orange, Florida Banks: Citi Bank NRI Nationwide

May 12 2015
Citi Bank Citi Prepaid Card My Prepaid Debit Card expired and I lost S159.05 because they I lost everything on the expiration date. Conshohocken, PA 19428 Nationwide Author: Anacoco, Louisiana Credit & Debt Services: Citi Bank Nationwide

Apr 18 2015
The HOME DEPOT THE HOME DEPOT/CITI BANK CREDIT CARD FRAUDULENT BILLING CHARGES/FAILURE TO SEND STATEMENTS ATLANTA Georgia Nationwide You Just Gave Yourself Away Author: Bremen, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: The HOME DEPOT Nationwide
5, Report #1194470

Dec 10 2014
Citi bank / North American Banking CompanyContinental Express Money Order Company inc. unproffesional, not responsive, no interest for consumer, no follow up, screaming, phone hang ups to consumer,playing dumb to make matter go away, no answers just letting time go by, incorrect purposely deviated consumers information to let time go by, horrible horrible HORRIBLE!!!! Norwalk California Author: Norwalk, California Banks: Citi bank / Norwalk, California

Nov 05 2014
NEVER ENDING LATE FEE CHARGES FROM THE HOME DEPOT CS rep would not remove late fees on my account. I told him that I paid in full in August 2014 but was charged late fees after final payment for 3 months; totaling $110.00 Des Moines, Iowa Nationwide So.. Author: Eastvale, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: The Home depo Citi Bank Nationwide

Sep 07 2014
Citi Bank NRI Citi NRI Difficulty in closing account and accessing account balance Edison New Jersey Author: parsippany, New Jersey Banks: Citi Bank NRI Edison, New Jersey
8, Report #1172006

Aug 24 2014
Citi Bank Student Citi BankCiti Bank Credit CardCiti Bank Debit Complete lack of customer service Nationwide Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Corrupt Companies: Citi Bank Student Nationwide

Jul 23 2014
Home depot and its roof installers My local Home depot ,which says Home depot corporate can help you, but its corporate office , the merry go round assigned to us, which serves only to us back to their untrained contractors who have destroyed your home as they have mine. In my case those w Destroyed the atrium of my home through bad installation, and robbed me of my new flashings they advertise to you but never install them, and use your old stuff and destroy your home in taking short cuts. I have pictures online, I had alos shared more, but I clicked the x while trying to backspace here and erased here They did a change of adress Charlotte ,? Nationwide
August 14, 2014 Credit monitoring alerted us Author: Blythewood , South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Home depot and its roof installers Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
Citi Bank Payroll Payroll Card Fraud - ZERO Customer Service Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Credit & Debt Services: Citi Bank Payroll Select State/Province

Jul 01 2014
Citi Bank Credit Cards Citi Bank Preferred Thank You Card BAIT & SWITCH Nationwide Author: Aliso Viejo, California Unusual Rip-Off: Citi Bank Credit Cards Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
Citi and Credit Protector Collusion citi, citicards, citibank, and unfair business practices against consumers Columbus, Ohio Citi Bank Refund & Restitution Author: Bronx, New York Credit & Debt Services: Citi and Credit Protector Collusion Columbus, Ohio

Jun 23 2014
CitiBank London Plc, Mr. Kevin Kessinger Senior Account Officer. For: Citibank Uk. Dear Valued Customer , You are welcome to CITI BANK LONDON . The payment Bank for Jumbo Lottery. We are pleased to be at your service. We are Regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority (FSA), the financial institutions that govern all financial activities in the United Kingdom. Welcome to Citi Bank Plc. We have received hard copy of your winning clearance documents from the Jumbo 2013 Promo. We therefore wish to congratulate you on your prize Winnings of 3,000,000.00 Pounds. We shall take appropriate steps to process both the Legalization and Notarization of your claims in the shortest possible time. With these developments, we are to make arrangements for the Notarization of your funds and also to seek legalization of the funds by registering your winnings with The United Kingdom Gaming Board/Commission as required by Laws. For us to confirm your identity, Kindly confirm the following information below. This will enable us confirm that you are the same person referred to us by Jumbo Promo *   25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5LB T London, U.K. Author: Dhaka, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: CitiBank London Plc 25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5LB T, Select State/Province

May 01 2014
sears credit card citi bank citibank citi bank is running my credit Nationwide Author: palisades park, New Jersey Credit Reporting Agencies: sears credit card citi bank Nationwide

Apr 28 2014
Citi Bank Beware very deceptive marketing and poor customer service New York New York Author: Round Rock, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Citi Bank New York, New York

Apr 17 2014
Citi Bank World Bank master card After signing up for a WORLD BANK MASTER CARD from CITI BANK. I never received the $50 off my purchase and the companie(s) never sent me a bill for my credit card for over three months. After my account was turned over too a collection agency. The first letter and first phone call was from the collection agency. I was then sent my first bill for 133% of my purchase. This was reported on my credit history. I am currently being threated witn a law suit and even more reporting on my credit history. Nationwide  Author: Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Citi Bank Nationwide

Oct 10 2013
Citi Bank credit card I applied for the Citi Bank cc annual fee 95.00 because I was going to get priority boarding on American Airlines. Have the original contract the card came with as well as the breakdown from where the card was attached to the paper. Clearly states priority boarding. I received a letter from Citi that it is group 1 boarding and not priority. I faxed over all my info only to be told sorry you only get group 1 boarding!!! Priority boarding with group 1 is not priority boarding. Very misleading. Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: melrose, Massachusetts Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Citi Bank credit card Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Jul 05 2013
Mr. Adrian and Gillian Bayford AKA Euro Millions Lottery Winner My wife and I have won the Euro Millions Jackpot Lottery of £148million (pounds) on August 10, 2012. We've picked 5 lucky individuals and 10 charity organizations, your email address was submitted to my wife and I by the Google Management Team and we have listed you as one of the lucky millionaires. Send us your information. Internet
Citi Bank Uk Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Mr. Adrian and Gillian Bayford Internet

May 09 2013
Rust Consulting -Citi Bank Fraud...Ripped off.. minneapolis Minnesota Author: Pottstown, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Rust Consulting minneapolis, Minnesota

Apr 25 2013
sears acount care citi bank defrauded me Fort Worth, Texas Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: sears acount care Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 15 2013
FNC Insurance Agency, Inc. - Citi Bank Bi-Weekly Mortgage Payment Plan Total Scam Gaithersburg, Maryland Author: San Antonio, Texas Mortgage Companies: FNC Insurance Agency, Inc. - Citi Bank Bi-Weekly Mortgage Payment Plan Gaithersburg, Maryland

Feb 02 2013
Citi Bank Witholding applied for loans for school to up their stock market value? Internet Author: , Michigan Banks: Citi Bank Internet

Jan 16 2013
Info usually listed in all the fine print. Author: Westminster, Maryland Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Sears Citi bank credit card Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Jan 16 2013
Citi flex account (citi bank) Increased interset rate from 7.9 to 29.9% Siuox Falls, South Dakota Listed in agreement sadly. Author: brea, California Banks: Citi flex account (citi bank) Siuox Falls, South Dakota

Dec 07 2012
CitiMortgage Citi Bank They foreclosed on us and locked our personal belongings up and auction them off with the house! Internet, Nationwide
Tennessee is a primitive non-judicial state and because of this, you are.......... Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: CitiMortgage Nationwide