Your Search |
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Mar 31 2010
ClickBank - I am an affilifate Have been for years. They owed me $97 last year never paid it. Said it wasn't enough to send. Now they have taken it all as some kind of fee. Internet, Idaho Author: Atwater, California Internet Fraud: ClickBank - Internet, Idaho

Mar 23 2010
01:09 PM - Although I was very hesitant, I definitely got caught! The site tells you you will get a premium accessHow deceptive! Order nowand Upon making the payment however, suddenly Basic Passis the servi, Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Advertising / Deceptive: - Internet

Mar 19 2010
ClickBank - ripped off 40 dollars and not providing any form of customer service Internet, Idaho Author: Portland, Maine Internet Marketing Companies: ClickBank - Internet, Idaho

Feb 24 2010
CLICKBANK.COM The company provided minimal (sometimes no) information on person, who I know for a fact are in the public records and wanted more money for detailed infomation. Internet Author: Bainbridge Island, Washington CLICKBANK.COM Internet

Dec 11 2009
ClickBank - - ClikBank Will not Refund My Money Because they want A ID No. on my bill But all they gave me on my bill was a Order No. Internet Author: Red Oak, Texas Weightloss Programs: ClickBank - Internet

Oct 28 2009
CIS Worldwide - Complete Investigation Service, CIS Worldwide, CIS Nationwide, Government Registry Government Registry CIS Nationwide multiple SCAMs!!! Internet USA, Internet
CIS Nationwide Services Author: USA, Internet Internet Fraud: CIS Worldwide - Internet

Sep 16 2009
ClickBank - Affilliates Check ALL Your Clickbank Ads. You May Be Getting Ripped Off. Internet, Colorado Author: Prince Albert, Saskatchewan Computer Fraud: ClickBank - Internet, Colorado

Sep 15 2009
02:16 PM - - CIS Nationwide Unlimted Searches for $49,95 sound good, thats not what I got. Five searches to look for birth family. What ashame how Web-site lies Internet Clarification of Terms and Services Author: Jacksonville, Florida Liars: Internet

Sep 08 2009
02:38 PM - - - paid for, no got ,, subcription ,,Took years subscription they took my money , but when I tried to log in ,, obviously,they didnt resubscribe me joanna , South Carolina Author: joanna, South Carolina Wanted Criminals:,,, joanna, South Carolina

Jul 27 2009
Abika;; Level 3 Communications; claims to provide background checks, employment verification, etc., and guarantees the results within 30 days. It has already been 50 days and they have yet to receive anything CheyStates: Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho - Nationwide just sent an email saying it will refund my money. Author: Jersey, New Jersey Private Investigators: Abika ,;; Level3 Communications; A.k.a. Nationwide

Apr 05 2009
09:48 AM & EZSVER RW Aiming For Restoration Internet Author: Silsbee, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: & EZSVER RW Nationwide

Apr 01 2009
VMC Satellite,, VMC Satellite what a RIP OFF Internet Author: PAYSON, Utah BBB Better Business Bureau: VMC Satellite Internet

Mar 13 2009
11:30 AM - Click Bank - CB - Affiliate Marketing WARNING: Is Stealing Money From Affiliates - Click Bank Shaves Commission Boise Idaho ClickBank's Response: We Do Not Steal Affiliate Commissions Author: Don't Worry, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: - Click Bank - CB - Affiliate Marketing Boise, Idaho

Mar 10 2009
04:32 PM And American Consumer Poinion Alliance ripoff: Signed up for survey group; clicked on registration box; was asked ccard info, charged 39.95. Original Co. said 'free' Internet ACOP (American Consumer Opinion) is not a rip-off. Maybe a dupe site had been set up as a trap. Author: Falmouth, Massachusetts Corrupt Companies: And American Consumer Poinion Alliance Internet

Feb 16 2009
09:14 PM,,, absolute RIP OFF & SCAM --- doesn't perform any searches entered and skewed to USA data Boise Idaho Author: Mt Waverley, Other Attorneys General:,,, Boise, Idaho
41, Report #420428

Feb 05 2009
04:46 AM - Sneaky rip-off tactics when trying to order Limewire Boise Idaho Author: orlando, Florida Internet Fraud: - Boise, Idaho
42, Report #419313

Feb 02 2009
05:46 PM I order a service from I was scammed they promise credit check criminal report check and I got absolutely nothing they took my money and no one will get back to me I am pss off please be carefull do not give them your credit card I had to cancel mine they are thieves with a license if anybody can help me with a location where I could report them I would appreciated thank you Internet Author: palmerston, Ontario BBB Better Business Bureau: Internet

Jan 21 2009
12:23 AM thru charged me $39.95 USD for a VIP membership Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: - Internet

Jan 17 2009
10:07 PM & I Payed For The Service On My Debit Card Through Clickbank But Their Web Page Does Not Give Information On How To Get Your Money Back The web site well not work, none of the pages well load up. I payed for the services through click bank on my credit card and was charged Internet Author: Springville, Alabama Attorneys General: & Internet

Dec 07 2008
03:41 PM,, Tried to get records, instead got ripped off. Couldn't contact after they got my money. Internet Author: Alden, New York State Government:,, Internet

Dec 03 2008
Gov-Resources.comClickbank purchase thru my paypal, and did not get what they advertised about findin info on peoples in your area or cities.. ID 83706 Nationwide Author: Kailua-Kona, Hawaii Bait-and-Switch: Clickbank Nationwide

Dec 03 2008
Net Music Access - - Advance3WTelecom.Inc (tech Support)- - False advertising, could not download, took my money, no such email Internet Author: Wheeling, West Virginia Computer Software: Net Music Access Internet

Nov 15 2008
GOVERMENTRECORDS.COM - GOVERMENT-RECORDS.COM - CLICKBANK.COM PAID $29.99 for 1 year subscription to research information thu goverment sites on invidules. Internet Author: TUCSON, Arizona City Governments: GOVERMENT-RECORDS.COM CLICKBANK.COM Internet

Nov 03 2008
04:07 PM i have been married for over fifty years , sadly my husband is now terminally ill and i MUST come up with our marriage certificate. i cannot find it. i paid clickbank 29.95 expecting them to get the record as they have in full print on their website , they do. Internet Author: key west, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Internet

Sep 21 2008
09:11 PM - I purchased Unlimited membership for $49.99 cannot access site & username & password doesn't work Boise Idaho Author: West Plains, Missouri Internet Fraud: - Boise, Idaho