Your Search | columbia house dvd
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Feb 12 2014
Trident asset management LLC This company has been showing up on my credit report since 2010 stating that I owe them 55.00 for Columbia house DVD. I never heard of them before and I have not rented DVDs in forever. I been clearing up my credit report I know what is suppose to be there and this company should not be there. This is making my credit report look bad and I am trying to get an apartment I just want this off my credit report. Alpharetta Georgia
Author: Brooklyn, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Trident asset management LLC Alpharetta, Georgia

Dec 05 2013
Columbia House DVD-SCAM Artist BIG TIME SCAM- Artist Longmont Colorado Author: Longmont, Colorado Video Stores: Columbia House DVD-SCAM Artist Longmont, Colorado

Oct 23 2013
Columbia House DVD-SCAM Artist Saying I joined and I did not Evansville Indiana Author: Conway, Arkansas Video Stores: Columbia House DVD-SCAM Artist Evansville, Indiana

Aug 14 2013
Columbia House dvd club The wont answer phone calls, won't answer emails, wont refund me a movie I returned @ $25.94 they took it out of my account and never put it back when they recieved the movie back 6-7 weeks ago very, very ubhappy I have wasted 2 hours on my cell phone being put on hold. I dont understand I know they changed web page 7 weeks come on live paycheck to paycheck I need my money back thank you Rantoul Illinois Author: Jewell, Kansas Video Stores: Columbia House dvd club Select State/Province

Jun 20 2013
Vision Financial Columbia House DVD Debt. Collection Maryland Heights Missouri Author: Centennial, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Vision Financial Maryland Heights, Missouri

Mar 13 2013
COLUMBIA HOUSE DVD/CD CLUB Scam..Collection Agency Scam Internet Author: , Clubs & Organizations: COLUMBIA HOUSE DVD/CD CLUB Internet

Dec 14 2012
LL Alied Interstate Collection Agency I was reported by Columbia House DVD Club. I wad to have taken out a membership in 2007/2009. The collection agency didn't have my complete address. I only have a bank account since 2005 to present. M Wallington, Virginia Author: Venice, Florida Collection Agencies: LL Alied Interstate Collection Agency Wallington, Virginia

Nov 14 2012
TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT Columbia House DVD Never heard of them, yet they put a collection on my Credit Report. I ALWAYS PAY MY BILLS, this is not mine. SCAM but will hold me hostage as it will you and there is nothing you can do about it excep Atlanta, Georgia Author: Des Moines, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 26 2012
Orion Portfolio Services and Trident Asset Management and Columbia House DVD FALSE ACCOUNT Atlanta, Georgia Author: Shannon, Mississippi Customer: Orion Portfolio Services Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 15 2012
Columbia House DVD Columbia House Unauthorized Charges on Bank Account Clackamas Oregon Internet Author: Clackamas, Oregon Video Stores: Columbia House DVD Internet

May 14 2012
Columbia House, Columbia House DVD Fraud, Harassment, Internet Author: hendersonville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: Columbia House Internet

Apr 10 2012
columbia house dvd Never heard of the company before. Checked my credit and now they say I owe them 87.77. Tried to talk to them and they are nothing but mean. ALPHARETTA, Georgia Author: hatteras, North Carolina Buying Clubs: columbia house dvd ALPHARETTA, Georgia

Mar 21 2012
Columbia House DVD Club I found out that Columbia house was listed on my credit report and I had never heard of them I have been ripped off. You can't get contact information without joining a which time they will rip you of columbia house dvd club anybody can spoof Internet Author: Plano, Texas Video Stores: Columbia House DVD Club Internet

Mar 10 2012
Columbia House DVD Scammers, liars,agressive, arrogant, Internet Author: Jenkintown, Pennsylvania Video & Film Production: Columbia House DVD Internet

Feb 25 2012
west bay acquisitions llc original creditor is placed an account on my credit report on july 2011 for columbia house dvd, I know for there is now way in the world I would buy dvds from columbia.When blockbuster is 3 min from my house cranston, Rhode Island Author: marietta, Georgia Collection Agencies: west bay acquisitions llc cranston, Rhode Island

Feb 16 2012
columbia house dvd club I have never ordered anything from them now they say i owe 57.04 rantoul, Illinois Author: graham, Washington Books, Records & Videos: columbia house dvd club rantoul, Illinois

Nov 25 2011
Takhar Collection Services Ltd Third Party Debt Collection for Columbia House DVD Already paid off Niagara Falls, New York Author: Los Angeles, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Takhar Collection Services Ltd Niagara Falls, New York

Oct 11 2011
Columbia House DVD Club www.columbiahouse.com Charging me for DVD's I didn't order. Refusing to cancel my membership. Internet Author: Maplewood, Missouri Internet Fraud: Columbia House DVD Club Internet

Aug 29 2011
R.J.M. Aquisitions Reported fake claims to Credit Bureaus that I owed money to ???Columbia House DVD??? Syosset, New York Author: Boston, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: R.J.M. Aquisitions Syosset, New York

Mar 03 2011
National Credit Solutions-Columbia House DVD NCS False information Reported to Experian for a contract I fulfilled in 2003 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Author: Vancouver, Washington Collection Agencies: National Credit Solutions-Columbia House DVD Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Sep 15 2010
Columbia House Video club Columbia House DVD club; & Located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Author: Groton, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Columbia House Video club Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Aug 03 2010
COLUMBIA HOUSE - DVD CLUB Columbia House Alleging I owe money for purchase of club membership in 2009 which did NOT happen, Internet Author: Covington, Kentucky Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: COLUMBIA HOUSE - DVD CLUB Internet

Jul 03 2010
COLUMBIA HOUSE DVD BMG Falsely reported invalid debt to a collection agency. Indianapolis, Indiana Author: Everett, Washington COLUMBIA HOUSE DVD Indianapolis, Indiana

Mar 21 2010
directbrands/ columbia house i joined columbia house dvd tv club on 03/01/10 but they only sent me five selections of dvds i have order they aren't releaseing anymore of my dvds i have order until they receieve my payment of $124 mechaniscsburg, Pennsylvania Author: salem, Oregon Books, Records & Videos: directbrands/ columbia house mechaniscsburg, Pennsylvania

Mar 01 2010
COLUMBIA HOUSE - DVD CLUB Resurected Dormant DVD Club Account via E-mail Internet Author: Chelsea, Massachusetts COLUMBIA HOUSE - DVD CLUB Internet