Your Search | copeland marketing corp
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Mar 28 2012
Copeland Marketing Corp Jean Neal from Copeland Marketing Daytona Beach, Florida Author: Oxford, New Jersey Real Estate Services: Copeland Marketing Corp Daytona Beach, Florida

Jun 17 2009
COPELAND MARKETING CORP - Miranda Joyner promised to rent my timeshare for $899 but never gave me a legitimate contract Daytona Beach Florida Author: waldorf, Maryland Resorts: COPELAND MARKETING CORP Daytona Beach, Florida

Mar 28 2009
Copeland Marketing Corp. / Tia Eckstadt, Representative Took my DEPOSIT and ran. Never heard from them again. Datona Beach Florida Author: Gray, Maine Advertising / Deceptive: Copeland Marketing Corp. / Tia Eckstadt Datona Beach, Florida

Mar 24 2009
Copeland Marketing Corp. Lying thieves stole my money Daytona Beach Florida Author: suburbs, Illinois Telemarketers: Copeland Marketing Corp. Daytona Beach, Florida

Mar 17 2009
Copeland Marketing Corp Scam,I am a 50yr. old Disabled LPN ,I sent Jason Attride $540.00 may 16,2006 to sell Mt Laurel Timeshare Daytona Beach florida This is still on here??? Author: old forge, Pennsylvania Resorts: Copeland Marketing Corp Daytona Beach, Pennsylvania

Sep 16 2008
Copeland Marketing Corp. has had my timeshare for 3 years, they called me everyday for a month to get me to sign up with them, and after they got my money, I haven't heard a word from them in 3 years. They are a rip off!! Daytona Beach Florida Author: Florence, Mississippi Attorneys General: Copeland Marketing Corp. Daytona Beach, Florida

Aug 11 2008
Copeland Marketing Corp. (Daytona Beach Florida) It's Been 2 years! How do I get my money back? Daytona Beach Florida Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Telemarketers: Copeland Marketing Corp. (Daytona Beach Florida) Daytona Beach, Florida

Jul 31 2008
Copeland Marketing Corp. On March 16, 2006, I agreed to allow Copeland Marketing to sell and/or rent my timeshare, for a total of $1099.00 Daytona Beach, Florida Author: Lincoln, Rhode Island Telemarketers: Copeland Marketing Corp. Daytona Beach,, Florida

Jun 26 2008
Copeland Marketing Corp copeland marketing ripped my husband and me off y telling us they could sell our timeshare in six months. Daytona Beach Florida Author: Lawrencevile, Georgia Attorneys General: Copeland Marketing Corp Daytona Beach, Florida

Jun 25 2008
Erik, Jay Smith, Stephany, Copeland Marketing Corp They took money, made promises, nothing happened. Daytona Beach Florida Author: Snohomish, Washington Telemarketing Companies: Copeland Marketing Corp Daytona Beach, Florida

Jun 11 2008
Copeland Marketing Corp Where is my $899.00, Sent to them 03-14-06, service's not rendered, I'm very unhappy! Daytona Beach Florida Author: Redmond, Oregon Attorneys General: Copeland Marketinf Corp Daytona Beach,FL, Florida

Feb 28 2008
Copeland Marketing Corp. Charged us $800.00 to sell our Myrtle Beach Area Timeshare and did nothing, when I called them in Aug.2007 they said I might want to be near m DaytDaytona Beach Florida Author: Enid, Oklahoma Infomercial Rip-offs: Copeland Marketing Corp. Daytona Beach, Florida

Feb 05 2008
Copeland Marketing Corp. took my money to sell my timeshare and never contacted us and disappeared Datona Beach Florida Author: Frederica, Delaware Real Estate Services: Copeland Marketing Corp. Datona Beach, Florida

Jan 12 2008
Copeland Marketing Corp Contracted to sell my timeshare, was paid $800.00, never marketed/sold the timeshare; disconnected their phones, cannot be reached. Daytona Beach Florida Author: Annapolis, Maryland Real Estate Services: Copeland Marketing Corp Daytona Beach, Florida

Dec 26 2007
Copeland Marketing Corp/Bonnie Quick, Sales Rep. Hoodwinked by con-artists in Speedway City. Promised to be advertised till sold and raceweek would get many offers. Money gone and so is CMC. Daytona Beach Florida Author: Ethelsville, Alabama Corrupt Companies: Copeland Marketing Corp Daytona Beach, Florida

Nov 08 2007
Copeland Marketing we paid cash for our unit and they were to sell it for us and asked for 1,000.00 up front to do it Daytonia Beach Florida Copeland Marketing Corp. Daytona Beach Fl. Author: Winter Garden, Florida Real Estate Services: Copeland Marketing Daytonia Beach, Florida

Nov 03 2007
Copeland Marketing Corp lied and misrepresented Daytona Beach Florida Author: de forest, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Copeland Marketing Corp Daytona Beach, Florida

Oct 18 2007
Copeland Marketing - Copeland Marketing Corp told me that they can sell my timeshare and paid them $400.00 processing fee. Daytona Beach Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Corrupt Companies: Copeland Marketing Daytona Beach, Florida

Sep 24 2007
COPELAND MARKETING CORP. I PAID COPELAND MARKETING $899.00 TO SELL MY TIMESHARE. THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND RAN. DAYTONA BEACH Florida Author: VOORHEES, New Jersey Realtors: COPELAND MARKETING CORP. DAYTONA BEACH, Florida

Sep 23 2007
Copeland Marketing Corp COPELAND MARKETING CORP RIPS OFF DISABLED PEOPLE TOO Daytona Florida Author: Kailua-Kona, Hawaii Corrupt Companies: Copeland Marketing Corp Daytona, Florida

Sep 11 2007
Copeland Marketing Corp. - Jason & Andrea Lunt, Owners Found out today! Copeland Marketing-Out of Business! Where's my $899 for services not rendered Rick Berman(Sales)? Daytona Beach Florida Has anyone had any luck getting money back if you didn't learn about the closing of Copeland until AFTER May 1st? Include me in class action/ocean.view@insightbb.com Author: Springfield, Illinois Corrupt Companies: Copeland Marketing Corp. - Jason & Andrea Lunt Daytona Beach, Florida

Sep 11 2007
Copeland Marketing Corp We were scammed as well by Copeland Marketing! Daytona Beach Florida Author: Sonoma, California Real Estate Services: Copeland Marketing Corp. Daytona Beach, Florida

Aug 17 2007
Copeland Marketing Corp RIP OFF & Scam artist Daytona Beach Florida Author: Fallsington, Pennsylvania Sales People: Copeland Marketing Corp Daytona Beach, Florida

Jul 29 2007
Copeland Marketing Corp, Stephen McLaughlin Collected my $499 5/19/06 to sell my Sedona vacation share and have made absolutely no contact. Daytona Beach Florida Author: Melrose, Florida Telemarketers: Copeland Marketing Corp. Daytona Beach, Florida

Jul 01 2007
Copeland Marketing Corp Bonnie Quick (so-called) Convinces Us Vacationers Seek Popular Mexican Riviera Vacation Timeshare Rentals Ripped-off VacationWeeks False Foolish Fraud Daytona Beach Florida Author: Duluth, Minnesota Resorts: Copeland Marketing Corp Daytona Beach, Florida