Your Search | copeland marketing
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jul 11 2014
Timberland copeland marketing timeshare Ok, you want to have this person brought to justice. Here is exactly where they are currently located. What they do is rip people off for time shares, sell fake time shares and also try to convince software developers to work for free for partnership or Time share rip off, investment rip off, partnership rip off, timberland Aberdeen Washington Author: Bothell, Washington Real Estate Investing: Timberland copeland marketing timeshare Aberdeen, Washington

Apr 06 2014
Copeland Marketing Corporation Advertising for sale of my timeshare/rental of Timberland/sell my timeshare Daytona Beach Florida Author: Bronx, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Copeland Marketing Corporation Daytona Beach, Florida

May 15 2013
Copeland Marketing Company Time Share Ripoff Internet Author: FRESNO, California Lodging: Copeland Marketing Company Internet

Mar 28 2012
Copeland Marketing Corp Jean Neal from Copeland Marketing Daytona Beach, Florida Author: Oxford, New Jersey Real Estate Services: Copeland Marketing Corp Daytona Beach, Florida

Sep 25 2010
Copeland Marketing prommised to sell my time share but they have ripped us off. I have a contract dated 09-27-2004. Tons of the people that work or worked there always said that they would sell it. It has now been 6 yea Daytona Beach , Florida
Author: Spokane, Washington Travel Companies: Copeland Marketing Daytona Beach, Florida

Sep 08 2010
Vacation Marketing Copeland Marketing I was promised with a money back guarantee for them to sell my time share and now they do not answer their phone. Bartlett, Tennessee Author: Grand Island, Nebraska Resorts: Vacation Marketing Bartlett, Tennessee

Feb 10 2010
Copeland Marketing A guy called Ronnie Lewis called me and talked to my husband I on the phone and promised to sell our time share. Ronnie Lewis called my husband and me and said he could sell our timeshare. We had bought it in Cancun, Mexico in July of 1998. We paid him via credit card $900 then $200 for the current week we had Daytona Beach, Florida Author: Salyersville, Kentucky Copeland Marketing Daytona Beach, Florida

Jun 17 2009
COPELAND MARKETING CORP - Miranda Joyner promised to rent my timeshare for $899 but never gave me a legitimate contract Daytona Beach Florida Author: waldorf, Maryland Resorts: COPELAND MARKETING CORP Daytona Beach, Florida

May 26 2009
Copeland Marketing The Biggest Rip-off!!! Daytona Beach Florida Author: Houston, Texas Multi Level Marketing: Copeland Marketing Daytona Beach, Florida

Mar 28 2009
Copeland Marketing Corp. / Tia Eckstadt, Representative Took my DEPOSIT and ran. Never heard from them again. Datona Beach Florida Author: Gray, Maine Advertising / Deceptive: Copeland Marketing Corp. / Tia Eckstadt Datona Beach, Florida

Mar 24 2009
Copeland Marketing Corp. Lying thieves stole my money Daytona Beach Florida Author: suburbs, Illinois Telemarketers: Copeland Marketing Corp. Daytona Beach, Florida

Mar 17 2009
Copeland Marketing Corp Scam,I am a 50yr. old Disabled LPN ,I sent Jason Attride $540.00 may 16,2006 to sell Mt Laurel Timeshare Daytona Beach florida Author: old forge, Pennsylvania Resorts: Copeland Marketing Corp Daytona Beach, Pennsylvania

13, Report #261939

Jan 30 2009
Copeland Marketing - James Ohlin promised to sell my time share for $699. I never heard from him again ripoff Daytona Beach Florida Author: District Heights, Maryland Telemarketers: Copeland Marketing Datona Beach, Florida

Jan 30 2009
Copeland Marketing - James Ohlin Lied about having buyers for my timeshares Daytona Beach Florida Author: Lampasas, Texas Realtors: Copeland Marketing - James Ohlin Daytona Beach, Florida

Dec 18 2008
Copeland Marketing Corporation Promise of full $900 refund if timeshare property not rented or sold in one year. 3 years ago. Daytona Beach Florida Author: Dayton, Texas Mortgage Companies: Copeland Marketing Corporation Daytona Beach, Florida

Nov 23 2008
Elite Vacation Marketing, Copeland Marketing, CALLS EVERDAY TO SIGN UP-PERSISTENT TO GET MONEY($899), TO BE EXACT. NEVER TO BE CALLED AGAIN. I called well over 10x, and never recieved a return phone call! Daytona Beach Florida Author: molalla, Oregon District Attorneys Assistant DA: Elite Vacation Marketing, Copeland Marketing, Daytona Beach, Florida

Oct 14 2008
Copeland Marketing Corportation $699 ripoff to sell timeshare Daytona Beach Florida Author: Millington, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Copeland Marketing Corportation Daytona Beach, Florida

Oct 10 2008
Copeland Marketing Services never rendered. Paid $400 for them to rent my timeshare. In 2 years I've not had one single offer. Daytona Beach Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Property Management: Copeland Marketing Daytona Beach, Florida

Sep 16 2008
Copeland Marketing Corp. has had my timeshare for 3 years, they called me everyday for a month to get me to sign up with them, and after they got my money, I haven't heard a word from them in 3 years. They are a rip off!! Daytona Beach Florida Author: Florence, Mississippi Attorneys General: Copeland Marketing Corp. Daytona Beach, Florida

Aug 28 2008
Copeland Marketing Sold me a song and dance Daytona Beach Florida Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Sales People: Copeland Marketing Daytona Beach, Florida

Aug 27 2008
Copeland Marketing List timeshare properties for a fee and closed business without a refund Daytona Beach Florida Author: Chicago, Illinois Telemarketers: Copeland Marketing Daytona Beach, Florida

Aug 19 2008
Copeland Marketing Corporation 1-18-06 799.00 invested to the Copeland Marketing to sell our condo we had talk to someone about 1 .5 years they said had buyers but they could not get the money up to buy the condo. Now we call and get no one Dayton Beach Florida Author: colon, Michigan Sales People: Copeland Marketing Corporation Dayton Beach, Florida

Aug 16 2008
Copeland Marketing Corporation / Dan Zotara What a SCAM. I lost $899.00 to them and can't contact them anywhere. Daytona Beach Florida Author: Evansdale, Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: Copeland Marketing Corporation / Dan Zotara Daytona Beach, Florida

Aug 11 2008
Copeland Marketing Corp. (Daytona Beach Florida) It's Been 2 years! How do I get my money back? Daytona Beach Florida Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Telemarketers: Copeland Marketing Corp. (Daytona Beach Florida) Daytona Beach, Florida

Jul 31 2008
Copeland Marketing Corp. On March 16, 2006, I agreed to allow Copeland Marketing to sell and/or rent my timeshare, for a total of $1099.00 Daytona Beach, Florida Author: Lincoln, Rhode Island Telemarketers: Copeland Marketing Corp. Daytona Beach,, Florida