CPS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cps
There may be more reports for "cps"
For more results perform a general search for "cps"
Showing 26-50 of 1,073 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "cps"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2016
Returnmychild.com and stopstealingourchildren.com Jon Scott Jon Scott stole $4500 from me for services never received. All he did was lie. Internet Jon Scott is a fraud Author: Sulphur Springs, Texas Private Investigators: Returnmychild.com and stopstealingourchildren.com Internet

Jun 13 2016
Michigan CPS Child Protective Services, Department of Health and Human Sevices, DHS Violated the civil rights of my family Harrison Michigan Author: Lake, Michigan Government Services: Michigan CPS Harrison, Michigan

Jun 11 2016
CPS IN KENT WA .HARRASMENT CPS BE IN MY LIFE AGAIN THEY TOOK MY SOM FROM PRESCHOOL AND HE SPECAIL ED AND IM VERY USPET I GOT LAWYER THAT DAY I GOT EVERTHING DONE THEY NEED LEAVE ALONE ,NEXT IS LAWSUIT CPS kent Washington Author: des monies, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: CPS IN KENT WA Washington

Jun 09 2016
OKDHS CPS My name is Harold huff and I’m reaching out to you and anyone you know that has been lied to, accused of, or been unjustly treated by OKDHS/CS or OU Children’s Hospital. I feel your pain I’ve been going through a nightmare myself. ada Oklahoma Author: ada, Oklahoma Child Protective Services: OKDHS ada, Oklahoma

May 22 2016
San Bernardino County Child Protective Service San Bernardino County CPS Worker Hurting Children Needless California Author: Needles, California Adoption Agencies: San Bernardino County Child Protective Service Needless, California

May 21 2016
The Gilmer Law Firm, PLLC - George Mark Gilmer BEWARE OF GEORGE THE LIAR HE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN Brooklyn New York
GILMER IS GETTING NERVOUS - THANK GOD FOR RIPOFF REPORT Author: Brooklyn, New York Legal Services: The Gilmer Law Firm, PLLC Brooklyn, New York

May 18 2016
Cps portfolio services Told I will be paying thousands of dollars after payoff loan date Irvine California Here's Why Author: Tolleson, Arizona Car Financing: Cps portfolio services

May 14 2016
Oklahoma DHS Keeping my Kids from me and my husband OKLAHOMA Your report makes no sense Author: Oklahoma Consumer Services: Oklahoma DHS Nationwide

May 14 2016
Yolo County CPS yolo county child protective services woodland California Yolo county took my boys over lies Author: Sacramento , California Legal Process Services: Yolo County CPS california,

May 12 2016
Putnam county cps Putnam county cos removed my children with out a court order then failed to conformance where my children were did not conduct a article 10proceeding in 72hours the y violated all my civil and conditional right my children's as well as a result of there  negligence carmel New York Author: ny, New York Attorneys General: Putnam county cps carmel, New York

May 05 2016
Child and youth services schuylkill county Racial discrimination Pottsville Pennsylvania Where is the racial discrimination that this Child Services depatment is committing? Author: Pine grove, Pennsylvania Family Services: Child and youth services schuylkill county Pottsville, Pennsylvania

Apr 15 2016
Robert Bob Pinterich Deadbeat Dad if there ever was one; currently THOUSANDS of dollars behind on child support Jacksonville Florida Join us Author: Grenada, Mississippi Dead Beat Dads: Robert Bob Pinterich - DEADBEAT DAD Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 14 2016
ELLA STEIN'S CIRCLE S RANCH SADISTIC SEXUAL PERVERT, TORTURED, MOLESTED and humiliated Little boys for 25 years in Salome, Arizona ELLA STEIN MOLESTED MANY BOYS at her boys ranch in Salome, Arizona. ELLA & LEO STEIN are sadistic, perverts, who were SHUT DOWN by the DPS Salome Arizona
Dazed and Confused, youtube.com/watch?v=SKNKntTVCmM Author: San Diego, California Cult Organizations: ELLA STEIN'S CIRCLE S RANCH SALOME, Arizona

Apr 11 2016
San Antonio Child Protection Services Andrew Pease, Investigator of CPS San Antonio, TX AMBERT ALERT (MEXICO AND USA) Violations of the Hague Adoption Convention in the case of my daughter Lillian Elizabethe Gloria Cervantes-Rodriguez in San Antonio, TX for CPS (Child Protection Services San Antonio, Texas Same Issue Author: San Antonio, Texas Government Services: San Antonio Child Protection Services San Antonio, Texas

Apr 01 2016
Riverside CPS Michelle Butcher social worker, marcia social worker my lawyer anastacia Lied and Never returned my boys Riverside county California You have got to be kidding Author: Compton, California Civil Rights Violators: Riverside CPS Riverside, California

Mar 25 2016
Maine cps Dhhs. Kennebec county cps. Elizabeth Hardink. Lisa Ellis. false allegations. removal of children through lies. supporting false allegations Augusta Maine
Many Lies Author: Lewiston, Maine Family Services: Maine cps Augusta, Maine

Mar 11 2016
CPS Victorville A Bunch of liars. Victorville California We have a big family. My mom who is elderly, adopted my brother's 4 kids, I have two kids and ill with Lupus sle and one of my little sisters, who had just gotten out of the military, she has two kids of her own. We all moved into Our six bedroom home, big enough to accommodate the whole entire family Author: Victorville , California Child Protective Services: CPS Victorville Victorville, California

Mar 10 2016
PPES, INC (PPES Women's Expo) CEO: Phyllis Porter aka Phyllis Ewing This woman is stealing from vendors across the U.S. She advertises VIP passes to her Women's Expo events. Nevada and Las Vegas Nationwide COWARD Author: Nationwide Event Planners & Sites: PPES, INC Nationwide

Feb 27 2016
Department Children Families Holyoke Massachusetts DCF.Dss,CPS. Illegally Removed my children from me and violated my constitutional rights Holyoke Massachusetts Nothings changed Author: Westfield, Massachusetts Child Protective Services: Department Children Families Holyoke Massachusetts Holyoke, Massachusetts

Feb 11 2016
Dunkin Donuts Continuously poor customer service and sanitation Columbia Maryland On your way to the ER? Author: Columbia, Maryland Fast Food Restaurants: Dunkin Donuts Columbia, Maryland

46, Report #1282035

Jan 24 2016
Department of Health and Human Services. CPS Ian Spencer, Shannon Prout, Cristy Davis, Jim crutou. ABUSIVE, VINDICTIVE, UNSUPPORTIVE, deceitful, unorganized Ellsworth Maine Author: Bar Harbor, Maine Adoption Agency: Department of Health and Human Services. CPS Ellsworth, Maine

Jan 05 2016
CPS KINGBURY TEXAS ALLY WEST, 1-800-365-1211, 1-866-946-6236 MELISSA CASE#05938604, JAMES 1-800-365-1211, TAYLOR WATSON, 1-800-365-1211 CHARGE MY CHECKING ACCOUNT, AND COULD NOT TELL ME WHAT IT WAS FOR. AND THEY WOULD GIVE ME PHONE NUMBERS TO CONTACT THE NEXT PERSON, THAT PERSON WOULD DO THE SAME, DID NOT EVER GET TO TALK TO SOMEONE THAT WOULD TELL ME WHY THEY DEBTED MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. KINGSBURY TEXAS, ACCORDING TO BANK STATEMENT TEXAS Author: LAKELAND, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: CPS KINGBURY TEXAS Texas

Dec 22 2015
Paltalk Dane pt, DR-V00D00 and Dana V Mangiafico Paltalk Dane pt, DR-V00D00 and Dana V Mangiafico ,thesuperstardj, therealwitchdoctor , Internet
(((REDACTED))) is a drug addict Liar Author: new york, New York Computer Fraud: Paltalk Internet

Dec 22 2015
Maine's CPS/DHHS Maine Department of Health and Human Services I am seeking justice because CPS/DHHS failed to abide by a court order in reunifying my son! Portland Maine Author: Portland, Maine Family Services: Maine's CPS/DHHS Portland, Maine

Dec 20 2015
SB county CPS I can get the Social Workers name, if needed or helpful. Took my grandchildren from their mom, and the rest of our family. San Bernardino California Author: Redlands, California Civil Rights Violators: SB county CPS California