Your Search | credit acceptance
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jun 05 2014
Credit Acceptance They are ripoffs Southfield Michigan Author: Hamburg, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Credit Acceptance Nationwide

Jun 04 2014
superior protection plan Credit acceptance, spp, protection plan, first automotive service corporation ripoff, bad customer service, scam Massachusetts The Best Warranty Author: winthrop, Massachusetts Auto Warranty: superior protection plan Select State/Province

28, Report #1152025

Jun 04 2014
Credit Acceptance Corp ILLEGAL GARNISHMENT SOUTHFIELD Michigan Not a Deadbeat Author: DETROIT, Michigan Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corp SOUTHFIELD, Michigan

Jun 02 2014
Credit Acceptance corp credit acceptance corp po box 513 southfield MI 4803725505 west twelve mile rdsouthfield MI 48034 Credit acceptace corp is fraud and thieves . over charge you for cars ,take you monthly payments come and reposeses your car and say they did not get payment . when the bank fax documentation saying and proviing they have recieved the monies they still say they did not and refuse to give the cars back southfieild Missouri When you signed the contract you gave the dealership permission to charge you $26,000 for the vehicle Author: coram, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Credit Acceptance corp southfieild , Missouri

May 19 2014
Credit Acceptance Total rip off, repoed my truck after paid off must read Ohio Author: Ohio Loans: Credit Acceptance Ohio

May 14 2014
Credit Acceptance Corporation Fraudulent and unethical business practices by Credit Acceptance and the dealer Alexandria Louisiana Fraudulant documents sent Author: ALEXANDRIA, Louisiana Corrupt Companies: Credit Acceptance Corporation Alexandria, Louisiana

May 13 2014
Credit Acceptance Corporation Threatening Phone calls and Harassment of Chidlren after Jeep was traded in southfield Michigan No matter what they need to treat customers right. Author: carterville , Illinois Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corporation southfield, Michigan

May 09 2014
Credit Acceptance Corporation Harrassemnt via telephone and public shaming Southfiled Michigan Jim Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corporation Southfiled, Michigan

May 07 2014
credit acceptance rip off ,paying 20,000 for a 2004 honda accord Nationwide Author: clyde, Texas Auto Advertising Services: credit acceptance Nationwide

May 06 2014
Credit Acceptance Corp Auto Loan Modification Scam Nationwide Financing a Automobile Author: Thornwood, New York Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corp Nationwide

May 06 2014
frank toyota of national city JANE CARRIZO FINANCE DIRECTOR CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP Deceptive ,rude cheats,disrespectful, bad customer care, costing me wages and employment. NATIONAL CITY California Please Tell Us.... Author: san diego, California Auto Dealers: frank toyota of national city NATIONAL CITY, California

Apr 17 2014
credit accpetance sold me a lemon car and still want me to pay for it southfield Michigan You seem to be confused...and wrong. Author: syracuse, New York Auto Dealers: credita accpetance southfield, Michigan

Apr 03 2014
Credit Acceptance Corp What A Complete Ripoff... This company, along with a car dealership, are the most crooked people I have ever come across! Southfield Michigan
You weren't ripped off Author: Denver, Colorado Financial Services: Credit Acceptance Corp Southfield, Michigan

Mar 28 2014
Credit Acceptance Scam Company Southfield Michigan Not a Scam Author: Akron, Ohio Financial Services: Credit Acceptance Select State/Province

Mar 20 2014
Credit acceptance corp. Lied did business with a corrupt dealer and attempted to scam me Southfield Michigan
. Author: Providece, Rhode Island Loans: Credit acceptance corp. Select State/Province

Mar 20 2014
FLAGSHIP CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CSC Car stated to be paid off 2 weeks letter another call stating i owed money. will not provide you with any documentation. COPPELL Texas Author: CLEARWATER, South Carolina Loans: FLAGSHIP CREDIT ACCEPTANCE COPPELL, Texas

Feb 18 2014
John J. Pugh #122719 Attorney NCA-National Credit Acceptance Inc.- NCS Corp.TCM Financial Service (Attorney: Ron Brown) I'm a victim of ID theft, Attorney's obtain judgemnt against me for debt not mine. Sacramento California Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Fraud: John J. Pugh #122719 Sacramento, California

43, Report #1120896

Feb 04 2014
Flagship Credit Acceptance RUDE, RUDE RUDE Chadds Ford PA You somehow failed to mention what all those threatening voicemails were about... Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Financing: Flagship Credit Acceptance Chadds Ford, Select State/Province

44, Report #1119672

Jan 30 2014
Credit Acceptance Credit Acceptance helps car dealerships scam customers Southfield Missouri They are scamming me Author: Winchester, Virginia Financial Services: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Missouri

Jan 22 2014
credit acceptance Rude and theating calls 25505 West Twelve Mile Road Internet
Wow, this heartless company is harrassing you for no reason...right? Author: pbg, Florida Loans: credit acceptance Internet

Jan 06 2014
Credit Acceptance Bad Business Company Soutfield Maine Credit Acceptance Rip-off Author: Orlando, Florida Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Soutfield, Maine

Nov 23 2013
Credit Acceptance RipOff Southfield Michigan Why do they always blame the lender? Author: Detroit, Michigan Financial Services: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Nov 17 2013
Credit Acceptance Auto Finance Credit Acceptance Auto Finance Increases monthly payments Southfield Michigan Comments... Author: Chico, California Financial Services: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Nov 07 2013
Credit Acceptance rip off intrest way to high and they took my car on last payment just to double charge me. southfield Michigan They didn't charge you 50% interest Author: Madison Heights , Michigan Car Financing: Credit Acceptance southfield, Michigan

Nov 03 2013
Credit Acceptance Charging 400 interest fee when my payment is days late plus a late fee. I have had the car for a year paying 419.00 a month the car is 15,000, I called today to find out how much I owe on the car Credit Acceptance told me that I still owe 15,000 due to me paying late. They told me that I really only paid .35 cents when I made all my payments because they charge 400.00 dollars for interest every time my payment is late. I asked for a copy of this that is my contract they said that they couldn't give me one. I feel like I got scammed out of thousands of dollars. I don't know what to do. southfield Michigan
Don't listen to that other d****e! Author: morrisville , Pennsylvania Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Morrisville, Pennsylvania