Your Search | credit line gold card
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Mar 10 2009
Credit Line Gold Card customer service rep Largo Florida Author: CLEARWATER, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit Line Gold Card Largo, Florida

Mar 12 2008
US Gold LINE - Credit Line Gold Card promised me $2500 credit card in 7-10 days after they took $250 from my bank when contacted them it was 2-3 weaks!! Largo Florida Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: US Gold LINE - Credit Line Gold Card Largo, Florida

Feb 04 2008
Credit Line Gold Card CREDITLINEGOLDCARD.COM SCAMMED ME OUT OF $279!! Internet, Nationwide Author: Newark, New York Telemarketers: Credit Line Gold Card Nationwide

Jan 14 2008
Credit Line Gold Card Sent me a credit card that can only be used on their catalog and withdrew $200 from my checking account. I was not told this card was only good for their catalog. I thought it was a regular credit card to be used anywhere. Largo Florida Author: SHONGALOO, Louisiana Credit & Debt Services: Credit Line Gold Card Largo, Florida

Dec 29 2007
Credit Line Gold Card / Credit Plus Rewards This company did an unauthorized debit of my bank account Las Vegas Nevada *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back! Author: seattle, Washington Corrupt Companies: Credit Line Gold Card / Credit Plus Rewards Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 22 2007
Credit Line Gold Card / Credit Plus Rewards Fraudulently obtained personal financial info False info of services -$200 Las Vegas, Largo Nevada, Florida Author: Fallon, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Credit Line Gold Card / Credit Plus Rewards Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 10 2007
Credit Line Gold Card attempt to take monies from account without authorization Largo Florida Author: Lexington, Mississippi Credit & Debt Services: Credit Line Gold Card Largo, Florida

Dec 04 2007
Credit Line Gold Card didn't tell me about any down payment on things you buy. Witch equals about half of the price of the item. Largo Florida Author: hoosick falls, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit Line Gold Card Largo, Florida

Nov 28 2007
Credit Line Gold Card company not trust worthy Largo Florida Author: spartanburg, South Carolina Financial Services: Credit Line Gold Card Largo, Florida

Nov 27 2007
Credit Line Gold Card I was called and told this would improve my credit by giving my banking info Internet Internet Author: Dover, Delaware BBB Better Business Bureau: Credit Line Gold Card Internet

Nov 26 2007
Credit Line Gold Card Rip off Internet Internet Author: san Diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit Line Gold Card Internet

Nov 26 2007
Credit Line Gold Card trying to get my money Las Vegas Nevada Author: marlin, Texas Corrupt Companies: Credit Line Gold Card Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 21 2007
Credit Line Gold Card Conned my Fiancee into thier card Largo, FL USA Florida Author: Fall River, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: Credit Line Gold Card Largo, Florida

Nov 21 2007
Creditline goldcard we have to stop these people from trying to ruin us internet Author: florahome, Florida Financial Services: Creditline goldcard Nationwide

Nov 18 2007
Credit Line Gold Card told me I could buy construction materials for my home just like Home Depot or Wal-Mart. Internet Author: Butler, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Credit Line Gold Card Internet

Nov 09 2007
Credit Line Gold Card - 1st CreditImprove They Kept MY money..They never had any intentions of giving my money back!! Largo Florida Author: greensboro, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit Line Gold Card - 1st CreditImprove Largo, Florida

Nov 03 2007
Credit Line Gold Card I was mislead by Credit Line Gold card Largo, FloridaLargo, Florida Author: Bronx New York, New York Sales People: Credit Line Gold Card Largo,, Florida

Oct 25 2007
Credit Line Gold Card lied about not taking money from my bank acct, have a recorded conversation Largo Florida Author: port orange, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Credit Line Gold Card Largo, Florida

Oct 23 2007
Credit Line Gold Card We paid them 200.00 for 2,500.00 line of credit to be used at online stores and they depleted my checking account or 6,000.00 Kissimmee Internet Author: Kissimmee, Florida Attorneys General: Credit Line Gold Card Kissimmee, Florida

Oct 19 2007
CREDIT LINE GOLD CARD TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AFTER I CANCELLED AND STALLING WITH OVERDRAFT CHARGES THEY CAUSED LARGO Florida Author: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee Telemarketers: CREDIT LINE GOLD CARD LARGO, Florida

Oct 16 2007
Credit Line Gold Card They basically promissed me membership in the credit line gold card club with a line of credit of a starting credit of $2,500.00 ,for a one time fee of $200.00 which they were to take out of my back account,which they did. and now I have a member card but have no way to activate the card,or a way to get ahold of they to get it to work so i can use the card. Largo Florida Author: STROUD, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Credit Line Gold Card Largo, Florida

Oct 02 2007
Credit Line Gold Card This company called me and said that i am approved for a $2.500.00 gold card limit. They never mentioned it being just online buying and never mentioned that it was not a visa nor mastercard. Largo Florida Author: Sedgwick, Kansas Sales People: Credit Line Gold Card Largo, Florida

Sep 28 2007
Credit Line Gold Card Still Scamming Beware of this company Largo Florida Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit Line Gold Card Largo, Florida

Sep 16 2007
CREDIT LINE GOLD CARD CREDIT CARD SCAMS 505 E. Windmill Ln #1B-201 Nevada Author: COLUMBIA, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: CREDIT LINE GOLD CARD 505 E. Windmill Ln #1B-201, Nevada

Aug 30 2007
Credit Line Gold Card Misrepresentation, Fraud , Illegal ,Lies ,teaches employees to lie to consumers Largo Florida Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Corrupt Companies: Credit Line Gold Card Largo, Florida

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC