Your Search | credit acceptance
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jan 09 2017
Credit Acceptance CAC Great lakes car sales sold me a 2004 gr prix brakes were hard they ket me take it home three weeks later i had to get a new transmission. I called cac they said take it back a no go i end up. Getting it impounded at my apt complex because they lot was being redone 1 month after having the car i needed a turpentine belt it stayed parked 8 months no payment no contact from either end in 2008 sept they sued me 2010 and take my taxes this isnt fair... RIP OFF MY MOM PAYED THEM 4 YEARS AND STILL OWE 2800 ON A 01 DURANGO IT WAS SOLD WITH A HANGER HOLDING THE MUFFLER... It was so loud I thought the city was about to knock down my house Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Auto Dealer Repairs: Credit Acceptance Southfield , Michigan

Jan 05 2017
credit acceptance service telling me I owe money on a car I do not own - and call my home and cell phone number daily from many different numbers and mail sleets with nothing about it! Nationwide They are probably collecting on the deficiency balance Author: Other Car Financing: credit acceptance service Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORPORATION POOR OR IMPROPER HANDLING OR SERVICING OF CUSTOMER ACCOUNT ISSUES SOUTHFIELD TENNESSEE Sounds Like Author: memphis, Tennessee Auto Towing: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORPORATION SOUTHFIELD,

Dec 16 2016
Credit acceptance Nationwide Seems to be breaching the contract of prepayment. Southfield Michigan Author: Bronx, New York Loans: Credit acceptance Southfield , Michigan

Oct 26 2016
Credit Acceptance Rip Off Southfield Michigan Author: detroit, Michigan Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Oct 12 2016
credit acceptance rip me off Nationwide Voluntary Repo Author: mosspoint, Mississippi Car Financing: credit acceptance Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Credit Acceptance 24/7 Motors in Mt. Washington Ky Nationwide Your Statements Author: Louisville , Kentucky Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Nationwide

8, Report #1321996

Aug 11 2016
Credit Acceptance CORRUPT! MY STORY WITH INFO TO REPORT THEM FOR EVERYONE WITH COMPLAINTS! Southfield Michigan This was your best proof? Author: bennett, Colorado Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Aug 06 2016
Credit acceptance 25505 twelve mile rd Southfield Mi 48034Beietlling financial 7355 Greenfield Mi 48227 Bullying, threatening,being rude when trying to deal with them, harassment. Southfield Michigan Another Unintelligible Deadbeat Wail! Author: Southgate, Michigan Auto & Truck Rental: Credit acceptance Southfield, Michigan

10, Report #1320844

Aug 05 2016
Hosto Buchan Law Firm Credit acceptance Corp. Sued for 4000 for car i returned. It was a lemon. Little rock Arkansas A repossession doesn't wipe out the debt Author: Gillham, Arkansas Car Financing: Hosto Buchan Law Firm Little rock, Arkansas

Jul 19 2016
Credit Acceptance GARNISHMENTS SOUTHFIELD MICHIGAN See if they will reduce the payments Author: Romulus, Michigan Auto Dealers: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Jul 12 2016
Credit Acceptance Repeatedly keep trying to garnish wages for a case from 2003. And still to this day sending letters ro my employer they keep switching lawyers though. 25505 West Twelve Mile Road Southfield, Michigan 48034 Nationwide
I want to help everyone! Author: Bushnell, Illinois Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
Credit Acceptance Loan Fraud Stuck Me With A Worthless Vehicle Nationwide What is the fraud? Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Nationwide

Jun 06 2016
Flagship Credit Acceptance Delinquent Reporting Chadds Ford Pennsylvania Author: Mesa, Arizona Car Financing: Flagship Credit Acceptance Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania

May 31 2016
Credit Acceptance Corporation Illegal Check Garnishment Southfield Michcigan Author: Redford, Michigan Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corporation Nationwide

May 19 2016
Flagship Credit Acceptance horrible Chadds Ford Pennsylvania How Would They Know? Author: Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Flagship Credit Acceptance Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania

May 07 2016
Gts Auto sales/ Credit Acceptance Biggest rip off car dealer in st clair county MICHIGAN Port Huron Michigan Additional info request Author: Port Huron , Michigan Auto Dealers: Gts Auto sales/ Credit Acceptance Port Huron , Michigan

Apr 06 2016
credit acceptance repossessed car no warning detroit Michigan No one screwed you but yourself Author: Streetsboro, Ohio Car Financing: credit acceptance detroit, Michigan

Mar 21 2016
Credit Acceptance Rip offs Southfield Michigan What word did they fail to keep Author: Newark, New Jersey Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Mar 21 2016
Flagship Credit Acceptance Rude and neglectful represenatives Chadds Ford PA Finallly got it fixed Author: Bonifay, Florida Car Financing: Flagship Credit Acceptance Internet

Feb 22 2016
Credit Acceptance Horrible company to work with Nationwide
All I see is a LOT of rude comments from the same bozo Author: Cambridge , Ohio Car Financing: Credit Acceptance

Feb 07 2016
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE High interest rate upside down car loan, retrieved vehicle from and now garnishing my pay southfield Nationwide And It's Wailing Time Again Author: Middletown, New York Auto Dealers: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE Nationwide

Feb 06 2016

Feb 04 2016
creditacceptance credit acceptance they are rip offs i wasnt even 30 days late detroit michigan Nationwide Yet again.... Author: hobbs, New Mexico Loans: creditacceptance Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE Took my monthly payments for over 2 years and repossess the car for $42 thats a computer error Southfield Michigan Author: Surprise, Arizona Car Financing: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE Southfield, Michigan