Your Search | credit acceptance
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Mar 20 2014
FLAGSHIP CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CSC Car stated to be paid off 2 weeks letter another call stating i owed money. will not provide you with any documentation. COPPELL Texas Author: CLEARWATER, South Carolina Loans: FLAGSHIP CREDIT ACCEPTANCE COPPELL, Texas

Feb 18 2014
John J. Pugh #122719 Attorney NCA-National Credit Acceptance Inc.- NCS Corp.TCM Financial Service (Attorney: Ron Brown) I'm a victim of ID theft, Attorney's obtain judgemnt against me for debt not mine. Sacramento California Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Fraud: John J. Pugh #122719 Sacramento, California

28, Report #1120896

Feb 04 2014
Flagship Credit Acceptance RUDE, RUDE RUDE Chadds Ford PA Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Financing: Flagship Credit Acceptance Chadds Ford, Select State/Province

29, Report #1119672

Jan 30 2014
Credit Acceptance Credit Acceptance helps car dealerships scam customers Southfield Missouri Author: Winchester, Virginia Financial Services: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Missouri

Jan 22 2014
credit acceptance Rude and theating calls 25505 West Twelve Mile Road Internet
Author: pbg, Florida Loans: credit acceptance Internet

Jan 06 2014
Credit Acceptance Bad Business Company Soutfield Maine Author: Orlando, Florida Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Soutfield, Maine

Nov 23 2013
Credit Acceptance RipOff Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Financial Services: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Nov 17 2013
Credit Acceptance Auto Finance Credit Acceptance Auto Finance Increases monthly payments Southfield Michigan Author: Chico, California Financial Services: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Nov 07 2013
Credit Acceptance rip off intrest way to high and they took my car on last payment just to double charge me. southfield Michigan Author: Madison Heights , Michigan Car Financing: Credit Acceptance southfield, Michigan

Nov 03 2013
Credit Acceptance Charging 400 interest fee when my payment is days late plus a late fee. I have had the car for a year paying 419.00 a month the car is 15,000, I called today to find out how much I owe on the car Credit Acceptance told me that I still owe 15,000 due to me paying late. They told me that I really only paid .35 cents when I made all my payments because they charge 400.00 dollars for interest every time my payment is late. I asked for a copy of this that is my contract they said that they couldn't give me one. I feel like I got scammed out of thousands of dollars. I don't know what to do. southfield Michigan
Author: morrisville , Pennsylvania Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Morrisville, Pennsylvania

Oct 04 2013
Credit Acceptance Less Than A Month Michigan Author: Haverhill, Massachusetts Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Select State/Province

Sep 24 2013
Credit Acceptance Corp ripoff and its a scam Southfield Michigan Author: Northville, Michigan Loans: Credit Acceptance Corp Southfield, Michigan

Sep 21 2013
Credit Acceptance of Southfield predatory loan, threats made during calls, will not send written confirmation of arrangements made by phone Southfield Michigan Author: Waterford, Michigan Car Financing: Credit Acceptance of Southfield Southfield, Michigan

Sep 19 2013
Credit Acceptance This company is unbelievable! The customer service is nasty and ignorant. The have been calling my phone every day every 2 hours starting at 8:30 am and ending at 8:45 pm Southfield Michigan Author: Delaware Loans: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Aug 26 2013
SACOR Financial Inc Financial National Credit Acceptance Fraud Roseville California Author: Santa Monica, California Credit & Debt Services: SACOR Financial Inc Roseville, California

Aug 06 2013
credit Acceptance A woman told me that if I don't pay them know other things WILL happen to my jeep. I took that as a treat. I told her My jeep was in the shop for over 3 weeks while the warranty compenty watertown Connecticut Author: watertown, Connecticut Auto Dealers: credit Acceptance watertown, Connecticut

Jul 19 2013
Credit Acceptance SCAM-LIERS-HORRIBLE Southfield Michigan Author: Winter Springs , Florida Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Jul 03 2013
Flagship Credit Acceptance Keeps taking money from my account chicago Illinois Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Loans: Flagship Credit Acceptance chicago, Illinois

Jul 01 2013
Credit Acceptance Rude constant calls even after payoff amount sent by major dealership Southfield Michigan Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Jun 27 2013
Credit Acceptance Corp AKA Supervisor in Henderson Office Savannah Juarez, Kyle Edmonds director at Henderson office. Reverse Discrimination Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Financial Services: Credit Acceptance Corp Henderson, Nevada

May 24 2013
Sacor Financial Inc AKAs National credit Acceptance sacor/ national Credit suing me for account more than ten year old, no summon or proved of account Roseville California Author: Arlington, Texas Collection Agencies: Sacor Financial Inc Roseville, California

May 21 2013
Credit Acceptance Corp paid off march2013 called for 2months for payoff note repo car 3months later say we owe 1200 more Southfield Michigan Author: New Haven, Michigan Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corp Southfield, Michigan

May 04 2013
Credit Acceptance Scam Lemon Internet Author: Chico, California Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Internet

Apr 24 2013
Sacor Financial,Inc. National Credit Acceptance,Inc. Sacor Financial is illegally coming after me! The statue of limitations is up but they dont seem to care. Michael Taggert of La Mesa,CA. is investigating a possible class action law suit against Sacor Roseville, California Author: Fremont, California Collection Agencies: Sacor Financial,Inc. Roseville, California

Apr 21 2013
Flagship credit acceptance Csc logic Flagship wrongly repod my truck. chadds ford, Pennsylvania Author: claymont, Delaware Car Financing: Flagship credit acceptance chadds ford, Pennsylvania