Your Search | cross country bank applied card bank
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

1, Report #220080

Nov 12 2006
Cross Country Bank - Applied Card Bank - Rocco A Abessinio Refusal to provide account information forced me to file FTC Identity Theft Report, Filed Police Report and Fraud Alerts on my Credit Report, Governed By Delaware, Offices In Boca Raton, Florida and Glen Mills, Pennsylvania Applied Card Bank Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Banks: Cross Country Bank - Applied Card Bank - Rocco A Abessinio Glens Mills, Pennsylvania

2, Report #190306

May 06 2006
Cross Country Bank - Applied Card Bank ripoff, re-establish credit joke, customer service and care horror story Wilmington, Delaware Author: Fort Morgan, Colorado Corrupt Companies: Cross Country Bank - Applied Card Bank Wilmington, Delaware

Dec 01 2005
Cross Country Bank, Applied Card Bank ripoff, this compnay is doing illegal practices. I paid off my account in full after they credited me with a refund of $170.00 from a merchant who did not give us the service provided for the $170.00. I called and asked what the balance is after this and they said it was a total of $28.56 which included a $6.50 charge to pay on line. I did this with a cehck I called in. I also cancelled card aug 24, Boca Raton Florida Author: port orange, Florida Corrupt Companies: Cross Country Bank Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 19 2005
Cross Country Bank - Applied Card Bank ripoff Wilmington Delaware Grace Periods Author: New Port Richey, fl Banks: Cross Country Bank Or Applied Card Bank Wilmington, Delaware

Sep 25 2005
Cross Country Bank - Applied Card Bank False & Erroneous Reporting of Tradelines on Individual Credit Reports ripoff Boca Raton Florida Author: Smyrna, Georgia Collection Agencies: Cross Country Bank - Applied Card Bank Boca Raton, Florida