Your Search | customer service research inc
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Feb 27 2012
Customer Service Research Inc. Senior Vice President,,Henry Merryweather, I was sent a survey along with a check of $1,300,,The survey explain what was to be done,,I did exactly what it ask of me and now i owe the bank $1,300 something i have never done in my life, New York, New York Author: Hamden, Connecticut Department & Outlet Stores: Customer Service Research Inc. New York, New York

Feb 23 2012
Customer Service Research Inc. Stole $1600 from me Internet, New York Once I saw the email from this busines... Author: Anaheim, California Work at Home Business: Customer Service Research Inc. Internet, New York

Feb 23 2012
customer service research Inc. sent a letter and a check for that amount of $1,600, says to cash the check western union out $950.00 and a $100 service charge, and go buy things at best buy, K-mart or Walmart for the sum of $250 an Internet Use some common sense. Author: milo, Maine Work at Home Business: customer service research Inc. Internet

Feb 19 2012
customer service research inc work at home scam Internet, Internet Question Author: milford, Michigan Work at Home: customer service research inc Internet

Jan 24 2009
CUSTOMER SERVICE RESEARCH INC. SENT ME $4996 out if nowhere from a legitimate BanK. Gave me instuctions had someone pick up when i called sounded to be very real. There was a PAM DAVIDS she was supposed to be (HEAD ASSIGNMENT CO-ORDINATOR) signed on the bottom DONT FALL 4$ Hartford South Dakota Author: Baltimore, Maryland Consumer Services: CUSTOMER SERVICE RESEARCH INC. Hartford, South Dakota