Your Search | direct tv
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Aug 20 2016
'genesis satelite Direct tv cable sales Early cancelatiion fee was never refunded Kennewick Washington Author: emmett, Idaho Satellite Dish Companies: 'genesis satelite Kennewick, Washington

Aug 12 2016
Direct TV AT&T Robots, Non Personalized, Unhelpful, Cronie Capitalism El Segundo, CA (headquarters) California Author: Von Ormy, Alabama TV News Satiations: Direct TV El Segundo, CA (headquarters), California

3, Report #1320320

Aug 02 2016
Vanmar Associates Carlos Martinez Fradulent Direct TV Scam Palm Desert California Author: Palm Desert, California Cable TV: Vanmar Associates Palm Desert, California

4, Report #1320261

Aug 02 2016
ATT/Direct TV They charged my bank with unauthorized charges causing me to be overdrawn and they said because the payments have been processed there is nothing they can do about it. Shreveport Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: ATT/Direct TV Shreveport, Louisiana

Jul 22 2016
Direct TV Direct TV does not Honor Florida Consumer Protection Laws and miserepresented their services to my mother a recent widow. nationwide
You're wrong my friend. Do some research please. Author: , Florida Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 23 2016
Direct TV MasTec Property Damage , Lies Internet Author: Leeds, New York Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV

Jun 19 2016
Direct TV Customers are children to be punished! Fort Bragg California Author: Fort Bragg, California TVs & VCRs: Direct TV Nationwide

9, Report #1311907

Jun 17 2016
Direct Tv Direct tv flat out lied about set up fees Minot Internet Author: Minot, North Dakota Television Parts & Services: Direct Tv Internet

Jun 01 2016
AT & T - Unlimited Data - Direct TV Offer for Unlimited Data with TV Service Nationwide Author: Marietta , Ohio Internet Services: AT & T Nationwide

May 16 2016
Direct Tv Direct Tv removed funds from my account without permission I'm on a fixed income and they took money out of my account without my permission  Texas Nationwide Author: Jeanerette, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Direct Tv

May 12 2016
Direct TV Direct TV scam military family Nationwide Author: california, Maryland Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

May 10 2016
Direct TV Used expired card without authorization to rip me off months after account closed El Segundo California
Author: Stamping Ground, Kentucky Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV El Segundo, California

Apr 27 2016
Direct TV Fraudulent fees and a corporation that does NOT stick behind Its product or word Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Apr 02 2016
Now Communication Authorized direct TV Retailer Lied, sold us a contract that was fraudulent, and after calling said it was not worth the paper it was written on tempe arizona Author: Sun City West, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Now Communication tempe, Alaska

Apr 02 2016
Direct TV/AT&T Bad Service/Bait & Switch Westwego Nationwide Author: Westwego, Louisiana Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV/AT&T Nationwide

Mar 07 2016
Direct TV Worst Service EVER Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Direct TV Nationwide

Mar 02 2016
Direct TV CEO,Mr.Mike White Direct TV Texas Author: Ft.Worth, Texas Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Mar 02 2016
Direct TV Took money out of my accouny without authorization Nationwide Author: lansing, Michigan Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Feb 29 2016
Auctions For Income - IDI Internet Development INC - PMI Direct They promised financial freedom by having my own website with their product to sell as well as to sell same products on Ebay. rip-off Chino California Research PMI Direct ! Author: North Hollywood, California TV Advertisements: Auctions For Income Chino, California

Feb 22 2016
Direct-TV Poor service, poor customer service, poor technician, poor equipment, no comparsion to customer Rancho Cordova, California Nationwide Author: Rancho Cordova, California Cable Companies: Direct-TV Nationwide

Feb 19 2016
Direct TV AT&T Unauthorized payment orlando Nationwide Author: orlando, Florida Cable TV: Direct TV Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Direct TV Costco Ripped off by Direct TV with no back-up from Costco Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Satellite Companies: DirectTV Costco Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
direct tv direct tv took money from my card $451.56 for my moms bill and i did not allow them to they said because i payed her bill befor with my car that they can do that ....now i cant pay my rent .thats my moms account im no weres on that account how can they do that and my mom dont have direct tv nor does she live with me and six months later my mom moved out and shut off her direct tv so she has a bill and direct tv go ahead and takes the money off my card for her bill how is that far Nationwide Author: Towanda, Pennsylvania Cable TV: direct tv Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
direct tv Liars and cheats San Antonio Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Satellite Companies: direct tv Internet