Your Search | discover card
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Feb 20 2015
Discover Card Refused to help with a valid dispute. Salt Lake City, Utah Nationwide Now who’s in need of a therapist? Author: Cresskill, New Jersey Credit Services: Discover Card Nationwide

2, Report #1195896

Dec 16 2014
Skin Logic I noted two charges to my Discover Card from Skin Logic in the amounts of $92.90 and $94.90. I did not order anything from this company, nor would I ever spend such huge amounts for skin care products. The phone number that was printed on my credit card statement 888-959-6072 comes up as Cannabis Club. I have initiated a dispute with Discover. Santa Ana California Author: Russellville, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Skin Logic Santa Ana, California

3, Report #1195263

Dec 13 2014
Discover Card Mafia tactics, investigating the disappearance of a classmates, someone has also been stealing from us New Albany California Author: Santa Maria, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Discover Card New Albany, California

Sep 08 2014
RMC Macmerchandsing.com Betti Morrow Took over $27,000 from My Discover Card New York New York Author: Brandon, Florida Shipping Companies: RMC Macmerchandsing.com New York, New York

Aug 11 2014
Troys Florist - Venice, Florida Ordered funeral flowers August 06. The young girl kept putting me on hold. The process took 1/2 hour. She gave me the total with tax and I put it on my discover card. The flowers never showed up and they state there was never an order. Venice Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Troys Florist - Venice, Florida Venice, Florida

Aug 07 2014
Amable Solutions -Amable Solutions Complaints I got a call from a technician named Joseph on 07/20/2014 saying that he is from Verizon and that he has detected viruses on my computer. Listening to this i got scared and let him on my computer. He showed me numerous viruses on my computer and then asked me to give him my credit card details. I was really scared so i gave him my card number and all. He was supposed to charge me $100 only but when i saw my statement yesterday he had withdrawn $100 that day and then another $500 and another $1000 from my discover card. DO NOT DEAL WITH AMABLE SOLUTIONS THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS. 30224 US Highway 19 N. Clearwater, Florida 33761 Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Customer: Amable Solutions Internet

Jun 17 2014
URB Management Matthew Called in June 2013 to reduce interest rate on our Discover Card.. They ended up stealing close to $12000.00 of our money.  Maitland Florida I was not ripped off. Author: Bay City, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: URB Management Maitland, Florida

Jun 02 2014
SafeCart.com*Paretolog ADV TECH Customerservice@safecart.com The end cost was suppose to be $9.95 and they charged me $29.99 and they never sent me the key for the software it did not work. I contacted them several times on the 800 number they provided and it sent me to a sight and the page did not come up. I would like a refund and the charges ( of $19.95 each month) stopped on my Discover card Nationwide SafeCart Charge Author: Willington, Connecticut Internet Fraud: SafeCart.com*Paretolog Nationwide

May 13 2014
Discover card sent credit card to my NEW spouse that was never asked for, nor did I mentioned his name due to card was from prior marriage PO Box 15410, Wilmington, DE 19850-5410 DE What does your husband say? Author: house springs, Missouri Questionable Activities: Discover card Internet

Apr 02 2014
Discover Card credit check, credit card Internet wtf? Author: Costa Mesa, California Credit & Debt Services: Discover Card Internet

Jan 06 2014
Cooking Pleasures North American Membership Group refuse to cancel and continue to take 90 from discover card Minnetonka Minnesota Author: durant, Oklahoma Gourmet stores: Cooking Pleasures Minnetonka, Minnesota

Sep 20 2013
Discover Card Discover Card Consumer Fraud Carol Stream IL That's OK! Author: Withheld, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: Discover Card Select State/Province

Sep 02 2013
Discover Card LIE CHEAT STEAL FRAUD FORM LETTERS RUDE ARROGANT PHONEY'S DISGUSTING Salt Lake City Utah
First... Author: Newark, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Discover Card Salt Lake City , Utah

Aug 16 2013
DISCOVER CARD Discover Card backs compaines commenting fraud Salt Lake City Utah DiscoverCard will refund me 50% of the charge Author: Glendale, Arizona Financial Services: DISCOVER CARD Salt Lake City, Utah

Jul 19 2013
Desert Sky Travel, Universal Concepts Inc., Member Choice I Feel We Are being Ripped off by Desert Sky Travel for $4995 Miramar Beach Florida Discover Card sideing with a fraudulent company Author: Glendale, Arizona Travel Services: Desert Sky Travel Miramar Beach, Florida

Jul 19 2013
Cooking Pleasures Ordered Kitchen knife, for $3.00. In order form, no mention of joining a club, or authorizing future cutlery, to be charged to my credit card. Received notice today that additional cutlery was coming, and cost would be charged to my Discover Card. Unsucsessful in abiltiy to contact by telephone or e mail. So I asked Discover to kick back any additional charges from this company. Discover agreed. Minnetonka, Minnesota Author: Georgetown Township, Michigan Kitchens: Cooking Pleasures Minnetonka, , Minnesota

Jul 17 2013
merchant care , First Business LLC. THOMAS RENALDI , JOY ALGER , AYDEN MARSHALL THEY CONTACT YOU ABOUT WORKING FOR THEM THEY SAID THEY WORK FOR AMERICAN EXPRESS, VISA MASTERCARD ,AND DISCOVER CARD , AND THEY TOLD ME THAT I NEEDED TO FIRST APPLY FOR AN LLC . AND THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY OTHER COSTS TO ME .  PHOENIX Arizona Author: palmerton , Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: merchant care PHOENIX, Arizona

May 03 2013
DISCOVER CARD CHANGING CARD AGREEMENTS AND HIGH INTEREST SALT LAKE CITY Utah Author: CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: DISCOVER CARD SALT LAKE CITY, Utah

Mar 27 2013
VIP SAVINGS LLC LAS VEGAS Nevada a foreign person called offered a 500.00 gift card for3.95 waited for a confirmation # never got one then my Discover card was charged for 4 months reported to them and they said they would taks any c Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Moody, Alabama Multi-Level Marketing: VIP SAVINGS LLC LAS VEGAS NV Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 13 2013
Discover Card Steve Mendelson Vice President Discover Card Customer Service - harassment Internet
STOP DISCOVER CARD HARASSMENT AND EMBARRASSMENT Author: Van Nuys, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Discover Card Internet

Jan 23 2013
Discover Card Services Discover Card Discover Card , Internet Author: Laguna Beach, California Credit & Debt Services: Discover Card Services Internet

Jan 20 2013
Safecart Spy hunter Charged my Discover card for $69.96. I did not authorize them to use this card , Internet Author: Kalkaska, Michigan Computer Software: Safecart Internet

Dec 22 2012
Continental Finance Company LLC. Matrix Discover Card Revoked My Matrix Discover Card Because I Pay My Entire Monthly Bill Every Month!? Newark, Delaware
Continental Finance Corrected The Problem... Author: Pine Bluff, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Continental Finance Company LLC. Newark, Delaware

Dec 21 2012
DISCOVER Card Cash Back is only 0.25% on EVERY Year's 1st $3000.00, THEN goes to 1% SALT LAKE CITY, Utah Cash Back Author: Sudbury, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: DISCOVER Card SALT LAKE CITY, Utah

Dec 08 2012
zbiddy Leanne, Christine and Mgr Andrew Charged my Discover card $159.00 for nothing. Internet Let's see if scam or not.... Author: Woburn, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: zbiddy Internet