DISH NETWORK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dish network
There may be more reports for "dish network"
For more results perform a general search for "dish network"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
Dish Network UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENTS NO STATEMENT Mobile Alabama Nationwide Author: Theodore, Alabama Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Dish network lying phone rep initiated order when I clealry said I only wanted info. Nationwide Author: scranton, Pennsylvania Satellite Dish Companies: Dish network Nationwide

May 23 2017
Dish Network Decepticon, untold information when selling service and forged wrong signature!! lehigh valley Nationwide Author: macungie, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

May 16 2017
Dish Network L.L.C. P.O. Box9040 Littleton , CO 80120 Gerri Santistevan Dispute Resolution Specialist Channel interruptions constanly, ch. 2 becomes another channel, no signal as a cloud passes,what is There has been no activity,? Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Satellite Companies: Dish Network L.L.C. P.O. Box9040 Littleton , CO 80120 Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
dish network fals advertisement palatine illinois 60055-0063 Nationwide
Customer Author: Yerington, Nevada TV Advertisements: dish network Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
DISH network DISH a deceptive devil!!! Nationwide
Service Author: Lutz, Florida Adult Web Site: DISH network Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Dish Network Credit fraud U S A Nationwide Author: Hermantown, Minnesota Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
Dish Network Representative refused to give me a name Took 349 dollars from my checking account without my authorization or knowledge I live in Douglasville PA Pennsylvania From their website Author: Douglasville, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Dish Network Reading, Pennsylvania

Mar 10 2017
Dish Network I have not had a dish network account in my name. The account was in my brother's name, Richard Reed. I never authorized debit or credit card payment, as this was not my bill, not my accout. Over $400 dollars was taken out of my checking acount by dish network. I must have that money returned to me asap. Due to this unauthorized and potentially illegal action, I have four dollars in my acount. I am prepared to seek legal help immediately. Nationwide Comment--- Author: Finger, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Dish Network Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
All American Dish RIPOFF COMPANY...ALL AMERICAN DISH...Charge me 49.00 for no services that was cancelled the next day...Manager stated this is how they make a living by charging 49.00 dollars and Dish network do not charge you 49.00 . All American Dish is a Complete Undeniable RIP Off... North Carolina Author: Parkton , North Carolina Liars: All American Dish

Feb 25 2017
Dish network Unauthorized charge Nationwide Author: Anderson, California Satellite Dish Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Dish Network LLC. Dish charged my bank account with unauthorized charge....I'm not even a customer. New York City Utah Question & possible explanation--- Author: new York, New York Cable TV: Dish Network LLC. Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 23 2017
Vanessa Bennett Opened an Dish Network account in my fathers name when she was hired in through GM Detroit Michigan Author: Eastpointe , Michigan Internet: Vanessa Bennett Detroit , Michigan

Feb 13 2017
Dish network I have had Dish now for 1 1/2 years. Contract for 2 years. I now found out that I have an extra add year because we down graded due to not wanting the hopper.  Belton Texas Nationwide Author: Belton , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Dish network Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Dish Network Billed me when services were not being used Portland Oregon
Not my Fault Author: Milwakie, Oregon Cable TV: Dish Network Portland, Oregon

Jan 15 2017
Dish Network Internet Author: Satsuma , Alabama Satellite Companies: Dish Network Internet

Jan 03 2017
Dish Network $1,800 taken from my 90 year old mother without her consent Seattle Nationwide
It's hard to find someone to be honest Author: Seattle , Washington Cable Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
MPELL Solutions GODISH.com did not send the $100 VISA Giftcard that was promised to me for signing up for DISH Network Carlsbad California
It sucks dealing with rebates Author: Dana Point, California Cable TV: MPELL Solutions Carlsbad, California

Nov 19 2016
Dish Network Dishnet Promised the world, delivered half of the world Internet Dear DIsh Network Author: Longview, Washington Internet Service Providers: Dish Network Internet

Nov 19 2016
Dish Network Dish is a liar Nationwide
Not everyone on the planet is a crook. Author: Loxahatchee , Florida Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
Dish Network Dish Dish Equipment & Fraud in getting signature on the agreement Vero Beach Nationwide you could have looked it up Author: Vero Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Dish Network Nationwide

Nov 08 2016
Dish network Dish took out $440 dollars on my account at 2am in the morning so i couldnt get a hold of the fraud unit on my bank, which is bank of america, i called customer service and told them to stop the payment, they said that they cannot do anything until it was being posted then i can file for claim so i waited monday and they said it was already posted and they cannot reverse it anymore so they transfer me to dish billing which they told me i made the payment and it was legit Everett Washington
Did you cancel your service Author: Everett, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Dish network Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
Go Dish Mpell Solutions False advertisement of $100 Visa Gift Card for new Dish Network installation with free installation and a 2 year contract. Never answers 1-800-450-1575 or email. Denies receipt of reward certificate and code recognition P.O. Box 230820 Encinitas, CA 92023-0820 California
Gifts Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana Satellite Companies: Go Dish Internet

Oct 04 2016
Dish Network Worst Customer Service I have ever experienced! Englewood Colorado
Somewhere out there Author: Buffalo, Wyoming Internet Service Providers: Dish Network Englewood , Colorado

Oct 02 2016
Dish Network Forgery Nationwide Forgery Author: Okanogan, Washington Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide