Your Search | drive time
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Oct 20 2016
Drive TIme -Bridgecrest Crooks Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Drive TIme -Bridgecrest Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Drive Time (Bridge Crest) Sold me a vehicle with multiple problems. (Lemon) Temple Hill Maryland Nationwide Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Drive Time Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Drive Time Bridgecrest Scamming innocent people out of money Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Drive Time Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Drive time and Bridgecrest Ripped Off, Crappy Repairs, Horrible Customer Service and Worse Consumer Affairs at Corporate Mesa, Arizona Nationwide
You must work for drivetime. Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Drive time and Bridgecrest Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Drivetime Drive time, Bridgecrest Drivetime Technical Abuse And Scam! Phoenix Nationwide I plan on consulting an attorney Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Drivetime Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
drive time they added more years of payments, I'm only supposed to have 48 months of car payments. Petersburg Virginia According to your own post you signed their contract Author: emporia , Virginia Auto Advertising Services: drive time Petersburg , Virginia

Jul 17 2016
Drive time Sold me a bad vehicle lemon Plano Texas Author: Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Drive time Plano, Texas

Jul 16 2016
Drivetime(Bridgecrest) Drive time sold me a lemon Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Auto Dealer Repairs: Drivetime(Bridgecrest) Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
Drive Time (Bridgecrest) Rip Offs (Car has issues but they care about their payments) los Angeles Nationwide Drive Time (Bridgecrest) Author: los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: Drive Time (Bridgecrest) Nationwide

Jun 06 2016
Drive time bridge crest They took my trade in vehicle still made me put more money down I couldn't finance cause my credit was bad so they put me on lease to own I changed employment so I asked to make adjustments on my lease they refused anytime my car was not working correctly took it to there vendors and they would say wasn't covered so repairs came from my pocket ,  Riverside Ca You can fix this situation Author: Banning , California Auto Dealers: Drive time bridge crest

May 08 2016
Drivetime aka Drive time I leased a car turned it in and I still got to pay for the car even tho I don't have it its says it in the contract I said omg didn't no one tell me that and the manger didn't let me read the contract he skip over that part and told me to sign here i got two witness that was with me that day Raleigh North Carolina Author: WARRENTON, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Drivetime Raleigh, North Carolina

May 07 2016
Drive time now known as Bridgecrest Drive time Bridgecrest Sold me a lemon Irving Texas Screwed is spelled Y-O-U Author: Grapevine , Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Drive time now known as Bridgecrest

Apr 19 2016
Bridge Port Formally Drive Time, Drive Time is rip off, got this car in 2011 was told it was for 5 years found out its for 6 years, too many report changed there name Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Auto Dealers: Bridge Port Nationwide

Apr 08 2016
Drive time Terrible I'm pregnant and they sold me a lemon and now it can't get fixed because nothing is covered under warranty Las Vegas Nevada No one goes to Drive Time if they have good credit Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: Drive time Las Vegas , Nevada

Apr 03 2016
Drive Time auto sales DECEPTIVE, LIARS, SCAM New Castle Delaware Author: Lansdowne, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Drive Time auto sales New Castle, Delaware

Jan 29 2016
Drive time Nationwide Author: Defuniak Springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Drive time Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
Drive Time Brodie Employee No. POBH Purchased a mercedez 07 ML 350 a few months ago with problems from day 1 - defective battery and electrical problems baltimore, maryland
Drive Time Ripoff Author: North Bethesda , Maryland Auto Dealers: Drive Time Nationwide

Dec 16 2015
Drive Time, Aeverex Warranty service unsafe car, Temple, Texas YOUR MIS INFORMATION Author: Belton, Texas Auto Dealers: Drive Time, Aeverex Warranty service Temple, , Texas

Dec 09 2015
Drive time I wouldn't recommend drive time to anybody DO NOT PURCHASE A CAR FROM THEM West Covina California Consider this your wakeup call Author: Palmdale , California Unusual Rip-Off: Drive time West Covina , California

Dec 02 2015
Drive Time Leased me a Infiniti G35, yes it looked good on the outside, but LIED about everything else! Tyler Texas Author: Tyler, Texas Auto Dealers: Drive Time Tyler, Texas

Nov 26 2015
DRIVE TIME Ugly Duckling they gave me no title.... san antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Dealers: DRIVE TIME san antonio, Texas

Nov 05 2015
drive time i want to have my loan changed to another person that can take over payments and they say i can not get off the loan louisville Kentucky The Contract Is With You Author: new castle, Kentucky Auto Dealers: drive time louisville, Kentucky

Nov 02 2015
Drive time rips customs off and lie to them to get them to buy a vehicle when you lease a car from them you are told that they will not cover for major work and if anything goes wrong you are responabile for the maintence such as wheelbearings struts brakes but these items should be coveed under warrenty and it wasnt    schamburg Illinois Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Drivetime Internet

Oct 16 2015
Drive Time/Aeverex warranty sold me a lemon Nashville Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Warranty: Drive Time/Aeverex warranty Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
drive time salem va jeremy an his sales guy also one of the general managers i was lied to about getting my refund back from this company also charges over $10,000 for intrest on a $12,000 car salem Virginia Author: salem, Virginia Auto Dealers: drive time salem va salem, Virginia