Your Search | driver support
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Oct 01 2015
Driver Support Driver Support should change its name to Driver Non Support Internet Author: New Milford, Connecticut Computer Service & Repair: Driver Support Internet

Jul 19 2015
Driver Support crashed my laptop, required total reinstall of all software Auston Texas Author: Columbia, Maryland Internet Fraud: Driver Support Internet

May 03 2015
Driver Support Hard Sell and Misleading Sales Come-on Austin Texas Author: Holt, Michigan Computer Help Desk: Driver Support Austin, Texas
4, Report #1201671

Jan 14 2015
Driver Detective Driver Support Service Misrepresentation; uses the internet to provide a service with broken or nonoperative computer program drivers. After purchase activation at 1-877-958-7514, demand additional payment. No payment, tell you to call back when you have money. Nation-wide and international - exact address unkn Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Computer Service & Repair: Driver Detective Driver Support Service Nationwide
5, Report #1197385

Dec 23 2014
Driver Support False claims of service, remote invasion of PC, provided no registration code despite payment, no service Internet Author: Sheffield, Computer Software: Driver Support Internet

Nov 16 2014
Driver Support They will install unwanted software!  Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California Computer Software: Driver Support Internet

Nov 11 2014
Driver Support Services left behind, fraud, not a tech but a high-pressure salesman Internet Author: Lawrence, Kansas Miscellaneous Electronics: Driver Support Services Internet

Nov 08 2014
Driver Manager Driver Support, PC Drivers HeadQuarters Inc. Selling products which are of no use. In the name of installation/activation they got remote access to my Laptop and made quick changes in the system. Did not let me end the remote access. Found out a number of problems with my Laptop and to fix that offerred a package worth $349.99. I am afraid that they have done something wrong with my Laptop. Austin,Texas phone call to India, Kashish Kukkra Internet Author: Rolling Meadows, Illinois Computer Software: Driver Manager Internet

Oct 06 2014
Driver Support Driver Support pass thenselves as MS Tech Support. After then install their software i made my system even slower. This MondayI called my MS TEch support company to fix my system; it took 4 hours to get all of the crap off my system. There should be more help with companies like who sell and install software that you can get from microsoft for free Austin Texas Author: Simi Valley Hills, California Internet Services: Driver Support Austin , Texas

Sep 23 2014
PC Drivers Head Quarters, Inc.; Driver Support; Tech Live Connect Deceitful, Dishonest, and Downright Dirty Internet Author: Schuyler, Virginia Computer Service & Repair: PC Drivers Head Quarters, Inc. Internet

Jul 06 2014
mplayer When you install this software you will get a bunch of SCAMMER software, right now it is Driver Support Hungary Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: mplayer Select State/Province

May 29 2014
DRIVER SUPPORT Upon downloading DRIVER SUPPORT, I was asked at call an agent to obtain code. When i did, agent accessed my computer, told me I had problems and tried to get me to pay $300 to get them fixed. Austin Texas Driver Support Activation Solution Author: Norristown, Pennsylvania Computer Manufactures: DRIVER SUPPORT Austin, Texas

May 27 2014
Driver Support This company charged me $29.95 for what I thought would be printer drivers for my scanner. They did a diagnostic on my computer and told me I had to purchase additional computer fix for another $165.00. Internet Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Driver Support Internet

Mar 23 2014
Driver Support, Driver Detective Complete Scam BEWARE! Austin Texas Author: Saline, Michigan Computer Software: Driver Support Austin, Texas

Jul 13 2010
Celadon Trucking Celadon Group low pay, slow pay, lack of driver support Indianapolis, Indiana why do people lie so much Author: , Questionable Activities: Celadon Trucking Indianapolis, Indiana

Jul 24 2003
KB Gear Interactive aka JamCam ripoff They sell the product and disappear Internet Thanks to Consumer opinion Author: winnipeg, Manitoba Internet Services: KB Gear Interactive aka JamCam Internet

Apr 11 2002
Scanport, driver support , good luck, better luck hitting the lotto Scanport Driver Info Author: Nashville, In Computer Manufaturers: Scanport City of industry, California