DRIVETIME Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: drivetime
There may be more reports for "drivetime"
For more results perform a general search for "drivetime"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Nov 08 2016
Bridgecrest formerly known as Drivetime Drivetime dishonest, deception, lies, scam, deceitful Mesa Arizona Just read your rebuttal to Robert about 'sub-prime attitude Author: Huntington Beach, California Auto Dealers: Bridgecrest formerly known as Drivetime Nationwide

Nov 07 2016
bridgecrest /drivetime drivetime tried to cancel my contract athey failed to collect direct payments when down to last 3 months payments phoenix Nationwide Author: wilmington, North Carolina Car Rentals: bridgecrest /drivetime Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
bridgecrest drivetime drivetime stinks will not recommend anyone to them boardman Ohio Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Rentals: bridgecrest boardman , Ohio

Sep 22 2016
Bridgecrest DriveTime Railroaded Nationwide Author: Walhalla, South Carolina Car Financing: Bridgecrest Nationwide

Sep 01 2016
Drivetime I payed over 20,000 dollars on a 2003 jeep liberty and have put only 80,000 miles on it in 5 years I have put over 5000 dollars in reported repairs  Mesa Arizona Not what you think Author: Glendale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Drivetime Mesa , Arizona

Aug 26 2016
Drive time and Bridgecrest Ripped Off, Crappy Repairs, Horrible Customer Service and Worse Consumer Affairs at Corporate Mesa, Arizona Nationwide
You must work for drivetime. Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Drive time and Bridgecrest Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
DriveTime Bridgecrest...no Vehicle Unprofessional, Deceitful Mesa Arizona ... Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: DriveTime Mesa, Arizona

Aug 21 2016
Drivetime / Bridgecrest Buyer Beware - Best to shop somewhere else. Smyrna Georgia Wrong On ALL Counts Author: Atlanta, Georgia Car Financing: Drivetime / Bridgecrest Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 17 2016
Drivetime Rip off Charlotte North Carolina Ripoff Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Auto Warranty: Drivetime Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 10 2016
Bridgecrest DriveTime Bridgecrest took 441.72 from my account on 7.5/2016 without permission and after I already made my payment in full on 7/2/2016. My bank put an dispute in and they are denying they even received it. Now it on record that the bank gave them the money, I am now going to consult an attorney ASAP!!!! New Castle Delaware Author: Wilmington, Delaware Car Financing: Bridgecrest New Castle, Delaware

36, Report #1319053

Jul 26 2016
Drivetime Sold me a car that I was told they went through and checked everything 60 days later fuel injection system goes out transmission codes pop up and they tell me warranty they sold we doesn't cover the car. Riverside California Author: Hemet, California Auto Dealers: Drivetime Riverside, California

Jul 21 2016
Drivetime and averex Lemon sales Savannah Nationwide Author: Nationwide Auto Dealers: Drivetime and averex Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Drivetime Drivetime Lombard il Sales Lombard Nationwide Author: Blue Island, Illinois Sales People: Drivetime Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
DRIVETIME BRIDGECREST HARRASMENT ON ACCOUNT THAT HAS BEEN PAID FLORIDA Nationwide Author: ROUND LAKE BEACH IL, Illinois Auto Dealers: DRIVETIME BRIDGECREST Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Drivetime Drive time, Bridgecrest Drivetime Technical Abuse And Scam! Phoenix Nationwide I plan on consulting an attorney Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Drivetime Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
drive time they added more years of payments, I'm only supposed to have 48 months of car payments. Petersburg Virginia According to your own post you signed their contract Author: emporia , Virginia Auto Advertising Services: drive time Petersburg , Virginia

Jul 16 2016
Drivetime(Bridgecrest) Drive time sold me a lemon Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Auto Dealer Repairs: Drivetime(Bridgecrest) Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
Drivetime bridgecrest sold me a lemon and wouldn't fix the vehicle left me to prepare all damages Las vegas 3030 e SAHARA a Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: Drivetime Nationwide

Jul 02 2016
Drivetime Purchased upside down car. Still owe them $9100 and appraisal value of $1200 Nationwide Details... Author: Prince george, Virginia Auto Dealers: Drivetime Nationwide

Jun 16 2016
DriveTime/ BridgeCrest Put me in a death trap vehicle Schaumburg, IL Nationwide Author: Gilberts , Illinois Auto Dealers: DriveTime/ BridgeCrest Nationwide

Jun 15 2016
DriveTime Bridgecrest formerly DriveTime Screwing the customer Houston, Texas Nationwide Author: Houston , Texas Auto Dealers: DriveTime Nationwide

Jun 15 2016
Drivetime aka Bridgecrest Selling Lemons!! Arlington Texas Nationwide Author: Ft Worth, Texas Motor Vehicle: Drivetime aka Bridgecrest Nationwide

Jun 06 2016
Drive time bridge crest They took my trade in vehicle still made me put more money down I couldn't finance cause my credit was bad so they put me on lease to own I changed employment so I asked to make adjustments on my lease they refused anytime my car was not working correctly took it to there vendors and they would say wasn't covered so repairs came from my pocket ,  Riverside Ca You can fix this situation Author: Banning , California Auto Dealers: Drive time bridge crest

May 28 2016
Bridge crest known as drivetime Drivetime San Antonio Texas Nationwide Author: Poteet, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Bridge crest known as drivetime Nationwide

May 27 2016
DriveTime Tempe, AZ Nationwide Second repair in as many weeks Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: DriveTime Nationwide