DTE ENERGY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dte energy
There may be more reports for "dte energy"
For more results perform a general search for "dte energy"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jan 13 2017
Dte Energy Detroit Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Electrical Services: Dte Energy , Michigan

Jan 29 2016
DTE Energy Home Protection Plan Protection or Conviction??? Detroit Internet Author: Warren, Michigan Appliances: DTE Energy Home Protection Plan Internet

Sep 21 2015
DTE Energy DTE I moved in to my aparetment complex 6/6/2015. The first electric bill was 91 dollars. The second was 312 and the 3rd was 312 how is that? It is a 2 bedroom apartment with me and my son that is all. Roseville Michigan Author: Roseville , Michigan Consumer Services: DTE Energy Roseville , Michigan

Jun 29 2013
DTE Energy DTE ENERGY IS TRYING TO RIP ME OFF AND THEY KNOW IT Cincinnati Ohio Author: Detroit, Michigan Utility Companies: DTE Energy Cincinnati, Ohio

Feb 11 2013
DTE Energy Protection Plus Protection Plan? Money for nothing. Detroit, Michigan Author: Huntington Woods, Michigan Warranty Companies: DTE Energy Protection Plus Detroit, Michigan

Oct 05 2012
DTE energy Damaging to credit Internet Author: , Utility Companies: DTE energy Internet

Aug 04 2012
Dte Energy DTE THERE IS A MAJOR PROBLEM WITH DTE ENERGY I WILL SUE THEM FOR $1 BILLION DOLLARS FOR MISLEADING THE CONSUMERS Internet Author: detroit, Liars: Dte Energy Internet

Aug 03 2012
Dte energy putting other peoples bill on my bill and pocketing money from me and denying me the right to be on budget plan and won't let me speak to the supervisor ever. Detroit, Michigan
Shady DTE Author: detroit, Michigan Utility Companies: Dte energy Detroit, Michigan

Jul 15 2012
DTE ENERGY BACK BILL 1 YEAR Internet Author: detroit, Michigan Tenants: DTE ENERGY Internet

Jan 31 2012
DTE Energy Honest Customer Trying to Pay my Gas/Electric Bill...What You're about to read will leave you STUNNED, LITERALLY! Cincinnati, Ohio Author: , Michigan Electrical Services: DTE Energy Cincinnati, Ohio

Jul 10 2011
DTE Energy Charged for payment plan plus current billing,Big changes in amount charged after getting on payment plan,Inproper payment posting Detroit, Michigan Same Problem as Milan's Author: Milan, Michigan Consumer Services: DTE Energy Detroit, Michigan

Feb 20 2011
DteEnergy DTE Energy continues to over charge me, my usage is not $389.a month. Ann Arbor, Michigan Colder than usual Northener Author: westland, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: DteEnergy Ann Arbor, Michigan

13, Report #194560

Sep 16 2010
DTE Energy DTE Energy, ripoff dishonest to its contractor firing in 10 minutes notice, Downtown Detroit Downtown Michigan Performance Not Good? There's your clue.. Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Attorney Generals: DTE Energy , Michigan

Sep 16 2010
DTE Energy Detroit Edison, DTE, MichCon FINAL BILL is NOT final.. beware! Internet Author: Waterford, Michigan Electrical Services: DTE Energy Internet

May 13 2010
AAC - Asset Acceptance Thomas D. Hocking This collection Agency is attempting to collect a debt for MICHON aka DTE Energy. I have settle my debt with the original creditor DTE Energy. I have utilities in my name and have had them for sever Warren, Michigan Author: Canton, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: AAC - Asset Acceptance Warren, Michigan

Jul 01 2009
DTE Detroit Edison DTE, Detroit Edison, Dte energy Charged for me gas and lights where I never lived Detroit Michigan the feeling is mutual! Author: Detroit, Michigan Utility Companies: DTE, Detroit Edison, Dteenergy Detroit, Michigan

Mar 23 2009
UNIVERSAL GAS AND ELECTRIC Fraud Southfield Michigan they are still underhanded Author: ionia, Michigan Corrupt Companies: UNIVERSAL GAS AND ELECTRIC Southfield, Michigan

Sep 16 2008
DTE DTE ENERGY ripoff! PAYING FOR HOME PROTECTION PLUS AND GETTING NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. Detroit Michigan Author: centerline, Michigan Home Improvements: DTE Detroit, Michigan

19, Report #319994

Aug 30 2008
Universal Gas & Electric Misrepresented Contract at time of signing Southfield Michigan They are wrong again as the State of Michigan ruled Author: Brownstown, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: Universal Gas & Electric Southfield, Michigan

May 11 2008
Universal Gas & Electric I tried to cancel after I had seen how high my bill went up. My bill was due on Feb.2nd,so I call befor that to cancel. I explained that we were seniors and I was disabled and on a lot of medication so therefore we couldnot afford these large bills not to mention iwas not as it had been explained when i signed up in the summer. It was left at that. Southfield Michigan What are you complaining about Mary? Author: Taylor, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Universal Gas & Electric Southfield, Michigan

Mar 30 2008
Universal Gas And Electric Corp Double Charging Southfield Michigan Please educate yourself before criticizing Author: Detroit, Michigan Utility Companies: Universal Gas And Electric Corp Southfield, Michigan

Mar 29 2008
Universal Gas And Electric these people scammed me..facing utility shut off cant afford new bills Southfield Michigan Please educate yourself before criticizing Author: romulus, Michigan Utility Companies: Universal Gas And Electric Southfield, Michigan

23, Report #320053

Mar 27 2008
Universal Gas And Electric Corporation CAUTION-UNIVERSAL GAS & ELECTRIC of MICHIGAN- READ Case U15420 (STATE OF MICH) Southfield, Mi Michigan Where's the beef? Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Utility Companies: Universal Gas And Electric Corporation Nationwide

Mar 20 2008
Universal Gas & Electric i was scammed and face utility shut off Southfield Michigan The side of the story you didn't hear... Author: romulus, Michigan Utility Companies: Universal Gas & Electric Southfield, Michigan

Mar 19 2008
Universal Gas Electric Corporation This company told me that my consumer bill will be low come to find out that made my bill higher and they did not say they were going to charge me anything Dublin Ohio Please educate youself before criticizing Author: Mount Morris, Michigan Utility Companies: Universal Gas Electric Corporation Dublin, Ohio