Your Search | dynasty sales
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Feb 04 2012
My Dynasty Sales n 08 08 2011 I ordered $110.00 of cd's and books from a kid named Jesse Stewart nothing has come Internet, Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Questionable Activities: My Dynasty Sales Internet

Jan 16 2012
DYNASTY SALES LLC A young man came to my door saying he was raising money for college and I bought several books from him and they never came. PHOENIX, Arizona Author: Keller, Texas Language: DYNASTY SALES LLC PHOENIX, Arizona

Jan 02 2012
Dynasty Sales LLC I was approach by a young lady telling me she was home from college and looking to get some extra cash for a theater project in Europe. I bought two kids books and they still haven't shown up thankfu Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Door to Door Sales: Dynasty Sales LLC Internet

Sep 29 2011
www.mydynastysales.com DYNASTY SALES, LLC TOOK MY MONEY AND NEVER SENT ME THE BOOKS I ORDERED PHOENIX, Arizona Author: Acton, California Door to Door Sales: www.mydynastysales.com PHOENIX, Arizona

May 21 2011
dynasty sales my dynasty sales.com tried to sell atlas, map, story books to give to needy families Internet Author: el dorado hills, California Preschools: dynasty sales Internet

May 01 2011
My Dynasty Sales Young man came to my door. Said he desperately needed funding for a school trip. Ordered two dictionarys for my grandchildren. Never came. Phoenix, Arizona Author: Apache Junction, Arizona K-12 Language: My Dynasty Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 15 2011
My Dynasty sales paid cash for books and never received them , Internet Author: Harker Heights, Texas Door to Door Sales: My Dynasty sales Internet

Jan 25 2011
Dynasty Sales Student with photo ID scammed me for 3 pricey books. I hoped to have these Christmas gifts for my grandchildren - they never came! Internet Author: Clayton, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Dynasty Sales Internet

Dec 20 2010
My Dynasty Sales Ripped me off! Internet Author: Houston, Texas Sales People: My Dynasty Sales Internet

Dec 07 2010
Dynasty Sales LLC Patriotic Rip Off! Phoenix, Arizona Author: Ocala, Florida Door to Door Sales: Dynasty Sales LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 02 2010
Dynasty Sales LLC 747254795 Two college aged boys claiming to raise funds for High Point University High Point, North Carolina Author: High Point, North Carolina Colleges and Universities: Dynasty Sales LLC 747254795 High Point, North Carolina

Aug 20 2010
Integrity Sales , Dynasty Sales Integrity Sales Scammed about a young lady taking a trip to London through UNC Chapel Hill Phoenix, Arizona Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Sales People: Integrity Sales , Dynasty Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 04 2010
My Dynasty Sales - Craig Trautman Craig Trautman I had the same experience as previously described. Chubby white kid came to my door with the name Craig Trautman and a friend who was tall, Indian, and skinny. They claimed to be selling magazines Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Door to Door Sales: My Dynasty Sales - Craig Trautman Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Mar 23 2010
My Dynasty Sales - Craig Trautman Hi, I'm doing a class project - I have to meet 50 of my neighbors Leander , Texas Author: Leander, Texas Nonprofit Organizations: My Dynasty Sales - Craig Trautman Leander, Texas

Mar 21 2010
DYNASTY SALES Robert Gordon BE AWARE! Do NOT let these people in your home! Alexandria, Virginia Author: Alexandria, Virginia Door to Door Sales: DYNASTY SALES Alexandria, Virginia

Feb 16 2010
Dynasty Sales LLC Door to Door Magazine Sales Internet Author: Moorpark, California Dynasty Sales LLC Internet

Feb 10 2010
My Dynasty Sales - Craig Trautman Marquis Fulfillment Agency, LLC Chubby caucasian male appears at my door without any signs of materials at first. He stated that the was new in the neighborhood and wanted to meet neighbors. Internet Author: Thomasville, GA, Georgia My Dynasty Sales - Craig Trautman Internet

Feb 02 2010
Dynasty Sales, LLC Patrick Kennedy BOOK SCAM phoenix, Arizona Author: Chatsworth, California Dynasty Sales, LLC phoenix, Arizona

Jan 30 2010
DYNASTY SALES LLC Total Scam, Phoenix, Arizona Author: Redlands, California DYNASTY SALES LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 28 2009
Dynasty Sales LLC Ryan Atkins When I found out my Mother had been scammed in Little Rock, AR by a Dynasty Sales LLC claiming to be a company -- I was very angry!! Phoenix, Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Door to Door Sales: Dynasty Sales LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 14 2009
my dynasty sales Craig Troutman Magazine sale door to door Tampa, Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Sales People: my dynasty sales Tampa, Florida

Nov 07 2009
DYNASTY SALES LLC Nathan Salesperson #154806-014 Door-to-Door Sales, Internet Author: Taft, California Door to Door Sales: DYNASTY SALES LLC Internet

23, Report #520280

Nov 05 2009
Dynasty Sales, LLC Dynasty Sales, LLC Violent, Frad, Scam, Internet Author: , Door to Door Sales: Dynasty Sales, LLC Internet

Nov 02 2009
James Scribner - Integrity Program - Team Xtreme - Kays Naturals - Powerhouse Sales - Dynasty Sales Ripoff Door-2-Dooir Sales scam!! worked for them I know the inside story BBC Marine Biology ll speils Phoenix Arizona Author: Iowa Park, Texas Sales People: James Scribner - Integrity Program - Team Xtreme - Kays Naturals Powerhouse Sales Dynasty Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 16 2009
James Scribner - Integrity Program - Team Xtreme - Kays Naturals Powerhouse Sales Dynasty Sales SOLICITED AND SOLD CHILDRENS BOOKS IN AUGUST OF 2009 AN TO DATE THEY HAVE NOT BEEB RECEIVED. PHOENIX, Arizona Author: Aberdeen, Maryland Library: James Scribner - Integrity Program - Team Xtreme - Kays Naturals Powerhouse Sales Dynasty Sales PHOENIX, Arizona