Customer satisfaction commitment: ATI | Ripoff Report

You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

May 02 2013
eagle transportation i worked for eagle transportation from sept2012-dec2012. transferred from werner i i told eagle i was turning truck in gave 2weeks notice all that gave me a bunch of hassell about telling me i needed to bring it back to phx az i said no problem they said you will be charged for the fuel i said ok round and round i started heading towards phx az they told me take truck werner terminal truck was cleaned out of my belongings i leave key on dip stick locked the truck up and thought all was well. i was not missing my stepsons graduation from college and i didn't miss it but afterwards started applying at trucking jobs wasn't get called back checked my dac report couldn't understand what the problem was well one company showed me the paper they fax to past emploers and the owner put that i was terminated for safety reasons from an incident from 2005 grant it i only worked for him for 4months in 2012 i couldn't believe it theirs got to be some legal i can take against this company i have the paperwork stating this his signature and i took pictures. of the qual com messages of them telling me to take the truck to the Werner terminal i have never been fired and need to find out the steps for to. this matter to be fixed he didn't not put this on. lie my dac report just on the faxes prospective companies send out i need more than an apology its costed me countless jobs tucson Arizona Author: phoenix , Arizona Employers: eagle transportation tucson, Arizona