gesture

You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Nov 25 2009
EDEBITPAY - EDPREPORTING edebitpay.com took $99.00 dollars from my account without my permission, and I WILL get all of it back! Internet Author: Ellicott City, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: EDEBITPAY - EDPREPORTING Internet

Jul 27 2007
Edebitpay, Edpreporting. Com, Edp Clearing Acct. Took money out of my account without my permission CALIFORNIA Internet Author: Jamaica, New York Corrupt Companies: Edebitpay, Edpreporting. Com, Edp Clearing Acct. Internet

Dec 02 2006
Acclaim Mastercard - MASTERCARD_ACCLA DIRECT PAY - Edebitpay Edpreporting I was charged $159.95 from my checking account without authorization to do so. ripoff California *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Rochester, New York Credit & Debt Services: Acclaim Mastercard - MASTERCARD_ACCLA DIRECT PAY - Edebitpay Edpreporting Nationwide

Sep 19 2006
EDEBITPAY - EDPREPORTING ripoff stressed me out caused me to overdraft worried how i am going to pay my bills Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: anaheim, California Internet Fraud: EDEBITPAY - EDPREPORTING Internet

5, Report #193670

Jul 04 2006
Edebitpay - Edpreporting ripoff Valley Village California *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: dallas, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Edebitpay - Edpreporting Valleyvillage, California

6, Report #195738

Jun 12 2006
Edebitpay - Edpreporting ripoff Valley Village California *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: arden, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Edebitpay - Edpreporting Valley Village, California

7, Report #182035

Mar 20 2006
Edebitpay - Edpreporting ripoff Valley Village California Author: detroit, Michigan On-Line Business: Edebitpay - Edpreporting Valley Village, California

Mar 06 2006
Edebitpay, Edpreporting Ripoff fraudulant billing, horrible customer service, invalid email and phone numbers Valley Village California *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: cumberland, Maryland Corrupt Companies: Edebitpay, Edpreporting Valley Village, California

Jan 31 2006
Edebitpay, EDPreporting They TOOK my money from my personal checking account WITHOUT my consent for a Pre-paid Debit Card I NEVER requested. Valley Village California Author: Bardstown, Kentucky Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Edebitpay, EDPreporting Valley Village, California

Jan 24 2006
EDebitPay, EDPreporting, EDP Reporting, Super Acclaim Card, Acclaim Card, EDP Technologies Corp Ripoff Dishonest Worst Customer Service I have ever come across who repeatedly hang up on customers! Valley Village California Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EDebitPay, EDPreporting, EDP Reporting, Super Acclaim Card, Acclaim Card, EDP Technologies Corp Valley Village, California

Oct 26 2005
EDebitPay - EDPReporting ripoff especially for disabled individuals Beverly Hills California *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Adairsville, Georgia Corrupt Companies: EDebitPay Beverly Hills, California