EMPIRE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: empire
There may be more reports for "empire "
For more results perform a general search for "empire "
Showing 1-25 of 1,538 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "empire "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 20 2017
Empire Today, LLC on 2/27/17 we had this company installed in our kitchen & Dining Room Hardwood Floors & after 3 days we noticed some scratches on our floors. So I called Empire Today & reported it. They did nothing!! I explained to them that we are Senior Citizens and have no children or pets and we were slippers in our house. They said we did the scratches an in no way did we do these scratches they weren't going to help or do anything. I said that the hardwood was defected how can scratches appear after only 3 days? Islandia, New York 11749 Note from Empire Today. Author: Farmingdale, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Empire Today, LLC Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
The Deal Empire MYTACTICAL KITS I ordered 1Slim Panty online in The Deal Empire last November 29, 2016. MYTACTICAL KITS charged me the amount of USD26.90 in my Credit Card for the cost of that order. As of tihs day I have not received the item yet Internet
Author: TUGUEGARAO CITY, Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Apr 18 2017
Empire Exotic Motors Greg Foster Rick, General ManagerRaul, Partner and Finance Officer Total misrepresntaion of purchased BMW, said no accidents, untrue, body damage evident and delivered with 1000 mor miles that on contract, broken gear shift lever, 1 key Addison Texas Problems solved Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Empire Exotic Motors Addison , Florida

Apr 14 2017
Empire Today Serious Credit error Indianapolis Nationwide Solved Author: acton, Indiana Home Improvements: Empire Today Nationwide

Mar 29 2017
The Deal Empire Was charged for this product and never received it. Haven't been able to get hold of them to refund me. Rip off deluxe. Wish I'd read this before I spend money on nothing. Internet Author: Wincanton, Washington Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Mar 20 2017
Empire Beauty School The hair design school teaching wrong curriculum, i have taken state bored written 2 times and have failed due to not being teached the right things florence Nationwide Author: orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Empire Beauty School Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Precious Skin Rx LaurenSkincare or BNW Honestskin or The River Spa or Empire Fulfillment Center Rip Off Of The Century Buyer Beware Internet Author: Decatur, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Precious Skin Rx Internet

Mar 09 2017
EMPIRE ELECTRIC EQUIPMENT THIEVES IN CALIFORNIA BUYING FROM SUPPLIERS AND SELLING OFF PRODUCTS BUT NEVER PAYING FOR THEM LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA California Author: GRAPEVINE, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: EMPIRE ELECTRIC EQUIPMENT SACRAMENTO , California

Mar 06 2017
Publicity Guaranteed,/Sales Rep: Kyle Myers/President: Alex Konanykhin Sales Rep misrepresented contract, Mr. Konanykhin admitted employees error, but still trying to charge more than what is owed New York Empire State Building, Dania Beach, District of Columbia, New York, Florida PGI - never adressed the issue of making a mistake on the contract, interesting Author: Chicago, Illinois Multi-Level Marketing: Publicity Guaranteed, /Sales Rep: Kyle Myers/President: Alex Konanykhin Washington, District of Columbia

Mar 03 2017
Empire Consumer Services This is a scam Pamona, California Nationwide Author: Evanston, Illinois Auto Warranty: Empire Consumer Services Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Electric Empire USA Sold a defective Hoverboard and after returning it I never received a replacement or refund as I was promise for almost a year after returning the defective item. Oakland Park Florida
Author: Upland, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Electric Empire USA Oakland Park, Florida

Feb 25 2017
Brio Allegro Beauty Hydra Skin Sciences, Sheridan Labs Inc. Brio. Allegro. Took $103 and $109 Fraudulently from my bank 14 days after requesting samples. Never stipulated any time I was agreeing to anything but $5 samples. Bluffdale Utah/ Clearwate
Author: Inland Empire, California Skin Care: Brio Allegro Beauty Bluffdale, Utah

Feb 22 2017
The Deal Empire I place and order on November 2016 for a body shape , slim panties. The order was charge on my account. I called several times for a refund. They send the item at the end of December. I send the order back it was too small. They never gave me a refund. I send emails, call the number for refunds. No answer. This is a scam. An add on facebook Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 20 2017
Megan Robinsion Boss Lady Connections Empire Boss Lady Connections Scam Artist Beware of Sales Shows, Tickets, Lyrics Fake Management Cleveland Ohio Author: Alabama Bars Lounges & Clubs: Megan Robinsion Boss Lady Connections Empire Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Empire Credit Recovery Credit Recovery Services; empirecreditrecovery0107@outlook.com; ECRS Corporation; Barbara-Soto@outlook.com Scam Credit Recovery Unknown Internet Author: Hometown, Connecticut Collection Agency's: Empire Credit Recovery Internet

Feb 17 2017
Empire Rv and marine Manager John SeaRay cabin cruiser boat. Was told it was A 1 condition as posted in there video with new engine. Motor was no good and no response from seller Liberty Texas
Author: Pollock , Louisiana Boat Dealers: Empire Rv and marine Liberty , Texas

Feb 15 2017
SOFTWARE EMPIRE AWFUL SERVICE, AWFUL PRODUCT CLEANWATER FLORIDA Author: Fresno, California Software: SOFTWARE EMPIRE Internet

Feb 13 2017
The Deal Empire I ordered a pair of slimming panties in early January. My checking account was debited on 1/9 for $26.90. After not hearng anything from the company, I tried to contact them at the website. It keeps saying the website is down. I really want my money back or the item I ordered. Internet Author: Liberty, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 12 2017
The Deal Empire My Tactical Kits i order online but the items were not delivered, i follow up several times on their Facebook page but no replies Internet Author: Dubai, Alternative Health: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 04 2017
Empire Education Group,Tasha Smith, Tasha Parham, Kelly Roland Attempted to block me from taking practical exam and call employers slandering my name.Possible theft of financial aid funds!!! No job placement for me or my wife!!! Jackson Tennessee Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Adult Career & Continuing Education: Empire Education Group Jackson, Tennessee

Feb 03 2017
1800 LOAN MART, 800 Loan Mart, Auto Title Loans LOAN SHARKS Encino California 1800 Loan Mart - LOAN SHARKS Author: Inland Empire, California Loans: 1800LoanMart Encino, California

Feb 03 2017
Deal Empire I ordered body shaper panty October 24,2016. I have not received my order, I have called multiple times, emailed and Facebook messaged, they tell me I need to track it myself, I have tried to do so, and no luck. I told them this and they give me the runaround, I'm not pleased with the poor customer service Author: Boyceville , Wisconsin Clothing Stores: Deal Empire Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
The Deal Empire I ordered panties on 1/7/17 and have not received yet. I tried calling and they do not answer and then sent several emails and they gave me a tracking number that was not available. Did not deliver product bought. N/A FLORIDA Author: Santa Fe, Texas Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Jan 26 2017
HOMEADVISORS AND ROMAN CACHO DBA ROMANS EMPIRE BUILDERS OF FORT FORTH TEXAS Roman CACHO and HOMEADVISOR are scammers. Both of them took my money of almost $10,000 for a wall that is falling apart after only 1 month. They refuse to repair the falling, leaking wall, windows not flush with wall, no caulking or sealing anywhere, leaking skylight, missing wall, city violations and insurance Are shocked by the cheats and complete dilapidated shoddy job. He refuses to repIr under his lifetime warranty and makes it clear he does not care if his wall falls as he stole $10k. He left nails all over the ground injuring our dogs paws leading to bleeding and vets visit and punctured our car tire that had to be replaced. The ceiling is 10 ft cheating us because the contract is for AT LEAST 12 ft tall. STAY AWAY HOMEADVISORS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SCAMMED, LIED RO, AND XHEATES. SEE YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON HOMEADVISOR AND ROMAN EMPIRE BUILDERS Fort worth Texas Author: Plano, Texas Builders & Contractors: HOMEADVISORS AND ROMAN CACHO DBA ROMANS EMPIRE BUILDERS OF FORT FORTH TEXAS Fort worth, Texas

Jan 26 2017
empire today Empire today ruined our carpet installation and detroyed our personal property deerfield Beach Florida
Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Carpet & Tile Stores: empire today deerfield Beach, Florida