EXPLORE TALENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: explore talent
There may be more reports for "explore talent"
For more results perform a general search for "explore talent"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

26, Report #191312

Mar 04 2013
Explore Talent Exploretalent.com ripoff, scam, lies, needed payment to tell me information about audition that casting director sent to me, used ordinary casting calls, used locations I hadn't listed Los Angeles California
fu** you Author: Ladysmith, Wisconsin Modeling Agencies: Exploretalent.com Los Angeles, California

Jan 23 2013
Trifil Richard Taylor, Tom Fenton and Roxanna Serafim Richard found me on a site called Explore Talent. He contacted me in early January and set up out audition time for 1-15-13. Just yesterday he called me they really like me and want me for the modelin Internet Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Trifil Internet

Dec 18 2012
Explore Talent , the shady employer las vegas, Nevada Author: They Know Where, Advertising / Deceptive: Explore Talent las vegas, Nevada

Aug 02 2012
Explore Talent Pushy, Annoying, money-thieves , Internet Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Internet

30, Report #919697

Jul 30 2012
Explore Talent Vague, non-specific, fast talking, gushy compliments Las Vegas, Nevada
Author: yuma, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 28 2012
Explore Talent is a scam! Don't trust them! Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Internet

Jun 27 2012
The Actors Club Explore Talent, talent hunter Scam thousands of aspiring actors out of money by false castings, and having them pay to join a fake site Internet, California what ? Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Modeling & Talent Agencies: The Actors Club Internet, California

Feb 28 2012
Explore Talent David Casting Director phoned me. SCAM!!! Creative Director David contacted me. NO LOGIN in 2 YEARS!! Los Angeles, California Talent David Casting Director Author: Calgary, Alberta Celebrities: Explore Talent Los Angeles, California

Jan 30 2012
Explore Talent did not give me information unless I became a Pro Member, rushed me into payment, a scam, made empty promises. Internet, Internet Author: , Texas Websites: Explore Talent Internet

Jan 29 2012
Explore Talent Fraud! internet, Nationwide Author: Merrick, New York Talent Scouts: Explore Talent Nationwide

Jan 27 2012
Explore Talent TEXTBOOK SCAM! internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Internet

Jan 13 2012
Explore Talent I applied for explore talent 6 months ago, I seen it pop up on a web site I was on, so I decided to register my daughter, today is Jan 13th 2012, my daughter recieved a call from a director by the nam Internet, Internet Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Talent Scouts: Explore Talent Internet

Jan 04 2012
explore talent I was offered a job as a model all i had to do was pay up front and they do the rest. I never heard back from them got no work and when tried calling no answer ever. los angeles, California Author: saint robert, Missouri Modeling & Talent Agencies: explore talent los angeles, California

Sep 26 2011
Explore Talent exploretalent.com Total scam as they got me to pay for business cards and an agent to call me specifically fee: $120, Internet Author: Stoughton, Massachusetts Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Internet

Jul 06 2011
explore talent exploretalent.com was told I would get work,bussiness cards ,website and auditions over 100 matches charge my card they are a fraud and are already on the rip off report told me I had an audition in my zip code las vagas, Nevada Author: manchester, New Hampshire Modeling & Talent Agencies: explore talent las vagas, Nevada

May 31 2011
Explore Talent Sam Called to say that I was picked for audition, just needed to pay $120, Internet Author: Brighton, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Internet

May 13 2011
explore talent Explore Talent Used my 7 year old's Pictures and I'm not even registered to their company nor I know this company until I searched about them on line. this co Las Vegas, Nevada Please call Customer Service Author: buford, Georgia Websites: explore talent Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 05 2011
ExploreTalent.com Explore Talent Invalid info as well as Ripoff service Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: ExploreTalent.com Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 13 2010
Explore Talent Ben Scam, phone bank, rip-off Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Producers: Explore Talent Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 27 2010
explore talent ami shafrir(mohamad or what ever this terrorists name is(robbing from american people took money,never sent cards ,want money back,, Los Angeles, California ????? Author: fall river, Massachusetts Advertising / Deceptive: explore talent Los Angeles, California

Sep 03 2010
Explore Talent This is where Kristen Stewart and Pamela Anderson got their start!, Internet Author: Olympia, Washington Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Internet

Jun 19 2010
T.M Talent Group, Baby Phat TMT Talent put ads on craigslist seeking models for Baby Phat, NOT REAL, Tell all models they have been chosen but first must pay a registration fee to get career going. BIG LIE! BIG SCAM BE AWARE!!!! Las Vegas, New York Nevada
We Are Not Representing You Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Modeling & Talent Agencies: TMT Talent Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 26 2010
Explore Talent ExploreTalent.com Explore Talent Rude customer service and an all around gimmick, Los Angeles, California Author: , Utah Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent ExploreTalent.com Los Angeles, California

Mar 23 2010
Ami Shafrir - Explore Talent is a huge scam, be careful!! Internet Author: red bud, Illinois Modeling Schools: Ami Shafrir - Explore Talent Internet

Jan 18 2010
explore talent california these MOTHER F*CKERS need to be shut down. I have had it. I will go on national tv to prove it. los angeles, California Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Modeling & Talent Agencies: explore talent california los angeles, California