FAMILY SOLUTIONS A NATIONAL FAMILY ADVOCACY GROUP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: family solutions a national family advocacy group
There may be more reports for "family solutions a national family advocacy group"
For more results perform a general search for "family solutions a national family advocacy group"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jan 11 2013
Family solutions a national family advocacy group Robert Asher, Ron Hudson I was told to pay $59 to get started and my case would cost me an overall of 1250. I payed $400.00 and was having trouble getting in contact with the attourney working my case. They chnaged the number Santa Barbara, California Author: Belleville, Illinois Internet Fraud: Family solutions a national family advocacy group Santa Barbara, California

Nov 14 2012
Family Solutions a national family advocacy group Ron Hudson, Brent Berk They received my money and charged my Discover credit card and provided no services. Santa Barbara, California Author: South Holland, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Family Solutions a national family advocacy group Santa Barbara, California

Apr 26 2011
Family Solutions a national family advocacy group Lawyer scam Santa Barbara, California Internet
Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Lawyers: Family Solutions Internet