Your Search | farmers furniture
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Sep 09 2013
Farmers Furniture They allowed my boyfriend to sign my name to my account without my permission Chester South Carolina Author: Chester, South Carolina Furniture & Furnishings: Farmers Furniture Chester, South Carolina

May 01 2013
Farmers Furniture Be Wary of 2nd rate products and hidden insurances when you buy here Thomaston Georgia Author: Thomaston, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Farmers Furniture Thomaston, Georgia

Jul 21 2012
Farmers Furniture Furniture broken in less than a year. Augusta, Georgia Author: Augusta, Georgia Sales People: Farmers Furniture Augusta, Georgia

Apr 24 2012
farmers furniture in lilburn ga i bught a bedroom set for my daughter purchase the insurance and the bed is broken they dont wat to take it back they are sayin exchange for something else and they dont have good furnture lilburn, Georgia Author: lithonia, Georgia Home & Garden Stores: farmers furniture in lilburn ga lilburn, Georgia

Apr 21 2012
farmers furniture withdrawerl money without my permission sylvania, Georgia
Author: nashville, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: farmers furniture sylvania, Georgia

Sep 03 2008
Farmers Furniture OUTRAGEOUS!!! HUGE RIP OFF Hinesville Georgia Author: Hinesville, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Farmers Furniture Hinesville, Georgia

Aug 21 2008
Farmers Furniture The store is having a duck sale were you pick a duck out of a pond and you get the dicount that is under the duck Warner Robins Georgia Author: warner robins, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Farmers Furniture Warner Robins, Georgia

Jul 15 2008
Farmers Furniture Couldn't care less after they banked the money I guess Anniston Alabama Author: Jacksonville, Alabama Customer: Farmers Furniture Anniston, Alabama

Sep 07 2007
Farmers Furniture Trys To Bully Me into threatening to take me to Court if I dont Pay, They refuse to take the furniture back Troy Alabama Author: Troy, Alabama Furniture & Furnishings: Farmers Furniture Troy, Alabama

Jan 16 2007
Farmers Furniture Store fell to fix my icemarker that I am still paying for on time every month. Commerce Georgia Author: maysville, Georgia Warranty Companies: Farmers Furniture Store Commerce, Georgia

11, Report #195611

Jun 09 2006
Farmers Furniture Ripoff and refusal to correct the problem Hiram Georgia Author: Dallas, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Farmers Furniture Hiram, Georgia

Dec 24 2004
Farmers Furniture ripoff! They have not repaired defective furniture in over one year. Threatening reposession. Rock Hill South Carolina Author: Clover, South Carolina Furniture & Furnishings: Farmers Furniture Rock Hill, South Carolina