Your Search | fastloan4me.com
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jun 06 2013
fastloan4me.com Just checked my online bank account and fastloan4me took $30.00 on may 1,2013, never signed up, never heard of them. When you call nobody answers, I sent an email, but haven't gotten any response. This report was posted on Ripoff Report on fastloan4me.com Internet Author: 45656, Alabama Financial Services: fastloan4me.com Internet

Jun 04 2013
Fastloan4me.com FRAUD! This company took 30.00 out of my account without my authorization! I have never heard of them before. Internet Author: Owensville, Indiana Loans: Fastloan4me.com Internet

May 31 2013
fastloan4me.com Fraud, Criminal, DddeDd silver springs Nevada Author: South Holland, Illinois Loans: fastloan4me.com silver springs, Nevada

May 31 2013
FastLoan4Me Fastloan4me.com has taken $30.00 from my bank account. Author: Bryan, Ohio Questionable Activities: FastLoan4Me Internet

May 31 2013
Fastloan4me.com Took $30.00 right out of my checking acct when I have never even heard of them before! Author: york, Pennsylvania Loans: Fastloan4me.com fastloan4me.com, Select State/Province

May 22 2013
fastloan4me.com twice a month company takes 30.00 from account in form of check. Have called company, they said they would refund the money and they just continue to steal from me. I have to close out my account now Internet Author: san antonio, Texas Loans: fastloan4me.com Internet

May 13 2013
fastloan4me.com they take money and you can not get it back there support email does not work and neither does the website they have overdrawn my account taking 30.00 2 times and have sent me an email for now a third but you can not cancel because the cust support does not work and neither does the website if and when you get through to the number they tell you there is nothing you can do and they will not refund Internet Author: louisburg, Missouri Sales People: fastloan4me.com Internet

May 10 2013
fastloan4me.com Bank fraud...Withdrew 30.00 without authorization. Bogus phone number and bogus email address for support. Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Loans: fastloan4me.com Internet