Your Search | financing alternatives
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Aug 29 2013
Financing Alternatives inc. took routine payments for dell computor out of my bank acct. didnt send me computor/refused to work with me in 2008 chesapeake Virginia Author: butler, Missouri Computer Manufactures: Financing Alternatives inc. chesapeake, Virginia

Jan 29 2013
Tronix Country Financing Alternatives Don't be an idiot!!!!1 Alexandria, Virginia Why Customers Choose Tronix Author: Nashville, Tennessee Computer Manufactures: Tronix Country Alexandria, Virginia

Jul 16 2012
financing alternatkives financing alternatives I paid 2500.00 for a computer that I did not receive. chesapeake, Virginia Previous Post Author: Clay, New York Computer Manufactures: financing alternatkives chesapeake, Virginia

Jun 14 2012
Financing alternatives I paid $2500.00 for a computer that I did not receive. Chesapeake, Virginia Author: Clay, New York Computer Dealers: Financing alternatives Chesapeake, Virginia

Jan 14 2012
Financing Alternatives, INC flim famed me out of 1800 dollars for a desk top computer system, printer, scanner, copier and camera. Chesapeake, Virginia
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Financing Alternatives, INC Chesapeake, Virginia

Dec 28 2011
Financing Alternatives, Inc I paid for a computer installment and never got it .I tried to get inttach with them , but, I could not , and i have nevr heard of them at all. I my money or my computer Chesapeake , Virginia Gibberish Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Dealers: Financing Alternatives, Inc Chesapeake, Virginia

Sep 22 2011
financing alternatives, inc. I had order a computer, made all required payements got done paying and never got my computer or my money back saying if i wanted it back or the computer there was no phone call ihad payed 1500. chesapeake, Virginia Author: surprise, Arizona Desk Top Publishing: financing alternatives, inc. chesapeake, Virginia

Sep 09 2011
Financing Alternatives Blue Hippo This company is a RIPOFF, Scam artists, they took money from my children, Internet Author: brighton, Illinois Computer Fraud: Financing Alternatives Internet

Jun 23 2011
Financing Alternatives,Inc Company ripped me off. Chesapeake, Virginia Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Computer Fraud: Financing Alternatives,Inc Chesapeake, Virginia
10, Report #719459

Apr 19 2011
Financing Alternatives, Inc FAI Deducted money from my checking account to pay for a computer Chesapeake, Virginia
Author: Crosby, Texas Computer Stores: Financing Alternatives, Inc Chesapeake, Virginia

Jan 03 2011
financing alternatives,inc. took money out my account,and i never got my computer Internet, Virginia Author: myrtle beach, South Carolina Financial Services: financing alternatives,inc. Internet, Virginia

Dec 17 2010
Financing Alternatives Inc Pcs For All Blue Hippo, Liberty Financial Financing Alternatives, Inc . Started bi monthly payments, from 11/06 to 7/07, (183.96/month) then billing stopped, and I did not get my computer, OR a refund! Did purchase and receive a desk top from same company in 2005 or so. Chesapeake, Virginia Confirmed! Author: Haledon, New Jersey Computer Dealers: Financing Alternatives Inc Pcs For All Blue Hippo, Liberty Financial Chesapeake, Virginia

Mar 19 2010
financing alternatives,inc i would like my money back or i will take action. Chesapeake, Virginia Author: Newyork, Online banking: financing alternatives,inc Chesapeake, Virginia

Oct 27 2009
Financing Alternatives, Inc. - PC's For All i paid 1500 for a computer and never recieved it chesapeak, Virginia Author: iron mountain, Michigan Computer Dealers: Financing Alternatives, Inc. - PC's For All chesapeak, Virginia

Jun 23 2009
Financing Alternatives Theives, Stole, Scam artists, Jerks, Liars, Chesapeake Virginia Author: Brownsville, Texas Better Business Bureau: Financing Alternatives Chesapeake, Virginia

May 03 2009
Financing Alternatives, Inc Took my money and did not delivery my product Chesapeake Virginia Author: Abilene, Texas TV Advertisements: Financing Alternatives, Inc Chesapeake, Virginia

Dec 15 2008
Financing Alternatives I ordered a computer thru them they drafted my bank acct until paid in full, but did not ship the product. Chesapeake Virginia Author: Houston, Texas Computer Mail Order: Financing Alternatives Chesapeake, Virginia

Dec 06 2008
Financing Alternatives, Inc violated, victomized , disapointed, saddened to have been ripped off!!! Cheasapeake Virginia Author: somerville, Massachusetts Computer Mail Order: Financing Alternatives, Inc Cheasapeake, Virginia

Aug 05 2008
Financing Alternative mislead, misrepresentation, munipulation, and ripped off for $1230.00 Cheasapeake Virginia Financing Alternatives Author: jamestown, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Financing Alternative Cheasapeake, Virginia

Aug 01 2008
Financing Alternatives the Ultimate Rip-Off Company Chesapeake Virginia Author: Sumter, South Carolina TV Advertisements: Financing Alternatives Chesapeake, Virginia

Jul 07 2008
Financing Alternatives, Inc. - PCs For I am a consumer who was victimized by Fraud by the above company FAI jilted out of over $800.00 in 2006 Chesapeake Virginia Author: Sauk Village, Illinois Computer Mail Order: Financing Alternatives, Inc. - PCs For Chesapeake, Virginia

Jun 27 2008
Financing Alternatives Inc - Pc's For All Fraud, theives, ripped me off for more than $2200!! Chesapeake Virginia Author: Coventry, Rhode Island Computer Fraud: Financing Alternatives, Inc. - PC's For All Chesapeake, Virginia

Apr 24 2008
Alnelta Jones - FINANCING ALTERNATIVES, INC They ask if I want a computer and if I couldn't pay the total I could put in layaway!! Chesapeake Virginia Author: Burnham, Illinois Computer Fraud: Alnelta Jones - FINANCING ALTERNATIVES,INC Chesapeake, Virginia

Apr 24 2008
FinancFinancing Alternatives, Inc. Kept my money they say in my account til i reorded could not contact anymore? Internet Other Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Internet Marketing Companies: Financing Alternatives, Inc. Internet, Other

Apr 15 2008
Financing Alternatives,I purshase a computer on their layaway plan. I payed $1299.48 and never recieved my computer. Chesapeake Virginia Author: Elkhart, Indiana Computer Fraud: Financing Alternatives Chesapeake, Virginia