Your Search | fingerhut
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Dec 15 2015
Fingerhut They want to charge me over $30 for shipping and handling on a item I returned. Sausalito California Author: Marietta, Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Fingerhut Sausalito, California

Dec 12 2015
Fingerhut Ghirardelli Chocolate Tower St. Cloud Minnesota Author: elgin, Illinois Gourmet stores: Fingerhut Nationwide

Dec 05 2015
Fingerhut DECEPTION MN Internet Author: Mount Vernon, New York Questionable Activities: Fingerhut Internet

Nov 17 2015
Fingerhut I was ripped off Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York WANTED REWARD $$$: Fingerhut Nationwide

Nov 05 2015
Fingerhut they want money upfront and do not advertise this on the application then theu called and were extremely rude Internet Author: Springdale , Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: Fingerhut Internet

Oct 31 2015
Fingerhut I purchase a DVD/TV for 199.99 and the payment of $17.99. Fingerhut has not deducted any of my 8 payments of $20.00, from my bill the bill has increase to $204.00 Newark New Jersey Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland TVs & VCRs: Fingerhut Newark, New Jersey

Oct 29 2015
Fingerhut Charged for fees and shipping on first order and incorrect product Garland Nationwide Author: Garland , Texas Specialty Stores: Fingerhut Nationwide

Sep 25 2015
FINGERHUT Waiting way too long for refunf St Cloud Minnesota Author: niles, Michigan Liars: FINGERHUT St Cloud, Minnesota

Sep 21 2015
Bluestem dba Fingerhut Rip off concerning double charging financing fees. Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: Englewood, Colorado Multi Level Marketing: Bluestem dba Fingerhut St. Cloud, Minnesota

Sep 08 2015
FIngerHut Processed payment for wrong date! Newark New Jersey Author: Riverside, California Questionable Activities: FIngerHut Nationwide

Jul 10 2015
Fingerhut I bought a 5 pc dinette set and the glass top never came, inspite of me spending 2 mths talking to many reps,supervisors,who all had no clue what was happening and now they want to charge me shipping charges, that I feel I dont owe because of the mess they did with this order. No one bothered to find out about the glass piece that never arrived. For all I know the pc was stolen and they want to charge me! Saint Cloud Internet/ Minnesota Author: Auburn, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: Fingerhut Internet

Jun 30 2015
FINGERHUT I returned a stereo to them, they said I still needed to send in a payment, I sent the amount they requested and then they increased the amount due and they put on my credit report I owe them hundreds of dollars on this returned item . Now my credit report is ruined and they refuse to show the balance due as a zero balance. I want to file a class action lawsuit against them. Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: FINGERHUT Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Jun 22 2015
Fingerhut Temporary Line of Credit Internet Thank you Author: Captain Cook, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Fingerhut Internet

Jun 18 2015
Fingerhut Fingerhut Temporary Credit Line Increase Saint Cloud Minnesota Response to Robert Author: Lees Summit, Missouri Loans: Fingerhut Saint Cloud , Minnesota

May 16 2015
Fingerhut Is sending billing statements and claiming I owe them money for returned merchandise.Charging for returned merchandise and adding interest and harrassing phone calls. newark New Jersey Author: belcher, Kentucky Consumer Services: Fingerhut newark , New Jersey

May 05 2015
Fingerhut Fraudulent Charges billed to me Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: Burbank, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Fingerhut Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Apr 18 2015
Fingerhut, Inc. Possible theft ring at Fingerhut, Inc. St. Cloud California Author: Pasadena, California Computer Software: Fingerhut, Inc. St. Cloud, California

Apr 13 2015
FINGERHUT Insurance FRAUD Author: Morrilton, Arkansas Insurance Agencies: FINGERHUT

Mar 27 2015
Fingerhut/WebBank Notice of Incomplete Application --- Me: What Application? St. Cloud Minnesota Author: Elmwood Park, Illinois Credit Services: Fingerhut/WebBank St. Cloud, Minnesota

Mar 09 2015
Fingerhut Fingerhut Sent an item I was looking at and trying to put promo codes in St. Cloud, Minnesota 56303 Author: Salem, Ohio Computer Manufactures: Fingerhut Internet

21, Report #1208112

Feb 10 2015
Fingerhut ORDER 32 IN FLAT SCREEN TV BULIT IN DVD PLAYER. AND A PLAYSTATION 3 SYSTEM. both items was return back to fingerhut. and now they still want me to pay $277 and some change and all I wanted was to exchange the items out do to the fact that the playstation 3 WORKS WHEN IT WANTS TO. AND THE FLATSCREEN TV SHOWS LINE ON THE INSIDE THE TV. EVEN THOUGH IM PAYING INSURANCE ON BOTHE ITEMS. FINGERHUT WONT EXCHANGE THE ITEMS. THEY SAID THAT THEY CAN RETURN THE ITEMS BACK TO ME. FOR THIS 2 YEAR PLAN THAT I PAY FOR BUT FINGERHUT SHOULD BE THE ONE TO STAND BEHIND THERE PRODUCTS. AND NOT THIS 2 YEAR PLAN. STIANT CLOUD Minnesota Author: Farmington , Missouri Video Stores: Fingerhut STIANT CLOUD, Minnesota

22, Report #1208035

Feb 10 2015
FINGERHUT VIOLATION OF FCRA REGULATIONS Internet Author: ANAHEIM, California Credit Services: FINGERHUT Internet

23, Report #1200814

Jan 10 2015
fingerhut purchased defected laptop.hp proved motherboard defected.reported to fingerhut.had no response. still paying for it. newark newjersey Author: San Antonio, Texas Computer Manufactures: fingerhut San Antonio , Texas

24, Report #1200171

Jan 08 2015
FINGERHUT AFFINITY BENEFIT GROUP Insurance Fruad. Billed me quarter for Insurance thru The Hartford. BINGHAMTON New York Author: Virginia, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: FINGERHUT AFFINITY BENEFIT GROUP BINGHAMTON, New York

25, Report #1194322

Dec 10 2014
Fingerhut Hollister Jewlery Newark, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Brick, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Fingerhut Nationwide