Your Search | first premier
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Oct 01 2016
first premier bank charging me late fees when i am not late sioux falls South Dakota What does your statement show Author: LEXINGTON, Kentucky Sales People: first premier bank sioux falls, South Dakota

Aug 18 2016
First Premier Bank Manipulative Crooks Sioux Falls, South Dakota Internet Typical Subprime attitude... Author: Landover , Maryland Consumer Services: First Premier Bank Internet

Aug 17 2016
First Premier Bank Sioux falls M.D. Hungry Hippo's Sioux Falls Maryland Author: Concord, North Carolina Banks: First Premier Bank Nationwide
4, Report #1321915

Aug 11 2016
First Premier Bank/Sioux Waived Annual Fee to keep me from canceling Card and then charged late fees on it and put a missed payment on my credit report. Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Lexington, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: First Premier Bank/Sioux Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Jul 15 2016
First Premier Bank Card Brandan Degrading Tone... Sioux Falls Nationwide Author: Cocoa, Florida Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Card Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
first premier bank This offer is not available to residents of New York. Sioux Falls South Dakota Fraud...LOL Author: bronx, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: first premier bank Internet

May 28 2016
FIRST PREMIER BANK PREMIER Bankcard CREDIT CARD SCAM, CREDTI CARD FEES CREDIT CARD APPLICATION Sioux Falls South Dakota Maybe You Should Read Author: Santa Monica, California Banks: FIRST PREMIER BANK Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Apr 27 2016
first premier bank  Fraud!!! Souix Falls South Dakota And yet... Author: Snyder, New York Banks: first premier bank Souix Falls, South Dakota

Mar 19 2016
first premier bank fraudulently added over the credit line fees, which only came from their finance charges. I didn't go over! Sioux Falls, South Dakota Internet
Just so you know. Author: Bowmanstown, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: first premier bank Internet

Mar 09 2016
First Premier Bank Unlawful Business Misconduct Sioux Falls SD Author: Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: First Premier Bank Internet

Feb 13 2016
First Premier Bank First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card The worst credit card I've ever had South Dakota Your reasoning does not make sense Author: Oakland, California Banks: First Premier Bank South Dakota

Feb 10 2016
LVNV Funding LLC/First Premier Bank/First Premier This was a rip-off in the attempt to offer me credit to raise my credit score yet I was charged $151.94 with two payments of in extortion and threat to my credit report/score by these rip-off artists. Sparks Nevada Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: LVNV Funding LLC Sparks,, Nevada

Feb 07 2016
First Premier Bank Card Rip Off Charges,, Rediculous charges,, they hurt you ore than help you. Souix City Iowa Nationwide Since you have no idea how credit works... Author: Fort Myers, Florida Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Card Nationwide
14, Report #1282084

Jan 24 2016
First Premier Bank Card Fraudulent charges & after contacting them & telling them close account ; they send out another to a fraudelent person to run bill up & try to make you pay it Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Westfield, North Carolina Banks: First Premier Bank Card Internet

Nov 16 2015
Premier Funding Told me I was approved for a loan, then said afterwards that I wasn't approved. I have been trying to contact them and only getting voice mail. Seattle Washington 100% NOT First Premier Funding, LLC Author: Atlanta, Georgia Loans: Premier Funding Seattle, Washington

Nov 02 2015
First Progress Credit Card They offered me a credit card and once I got the card they were charging so much intrest I asked for a refund. Once I did not get it I spent my money and they started charging me late payment charges and filed it on my credit card. I then got a card with first premier and they called and decived me into paying them but, I am filing a complaint with the bank to stop payment. Columbus Georgia Author: Belzoni, Mississippi Telemarketers: First Progress Credit Card

Sep 09 2015
First premier Over payment and still put it on my credit report with a balance of 692.00 Sioux falls South Dakota
Author: Newton , Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: First premier Sioux falls, South Dakota

Aug 01 2015
First Premier Bank Souix Falls Bank VERY Excessive Fees, fees to pay on time, jump at the chance to charge more Fees. DON'T DEAL WITH THIS PEOPLE FOLKS! Sioux City South Dakota Nationwide Why Is This A Surprise? Author: Houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Nationwide

Jul 07 2015
First Premier Bank Fraud Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Beverly Hills, California Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Jun 26 2015
First PREMIERĀ® Bank Credit Card Over paid them 80.00 bucks and they act like I owe them? Sioux Falls, South Dakota Nationwide Author: Oil City, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: First PREMIERĀ® Bank Credit Card Nationwide

May 12 2015
First Premier Funding ALS Called to say that the company is taking me to court. Author: EAST MC KEESPORT, Pennsylvania Accounting: First Premier Funding

Mar 11 2015
First Premier Bank Card or First Premier Bank or First Premier Financial Services Scammed me with their credit card, and suspended my credit for making good psyments in an effort to collect late fees Sioux Falls South Dakota
oh my god Author: Great Falls, Montana Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Card Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Mar 01 2015
First Premier First Premier Bank price gouges people on disability and fixed income. First Premier Bank practices are unlawful, Do not stand for their unlawful practices!!! They should have a class action lawsuit brought against them. IT ONLY TAKES ONE TO START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT!!! Sioux Falls South Dakota fraud Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: First Premier Sioux Falls, South Dakota
24, Report #1202675

Jan 19 2015
First Premier Bank Posted a late payment on credit report even when account was paid in full nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Internet
25, Report #1195298

Dec 13 2014
First National Collection Bureau Supposedly I owe 786 dollars for a First premier credit Card that I never used Sparks Nevada Author: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: First National Collection Bureau Nationwide