FITNESS CONNECTION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: fitness connection
There may be more reports for "fitness connection"
For more results perform a general search for "fitness connection"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 02 2017
FITNESS CONECTION INDIAN TRAIL N.C. FITNESS CONNECTION DECEPTIVE & UNFAIR PRACTICES INDIAN TRAIL North Carolina Author: MONROE, North Carolina Alternative Health: FITNESS CONECTION INDIAN TRAIL N.C. INDIAN TRAIL, North Carolina

May 22 2017
Fitness Connection Nasty service, poorly maintained facility Source of much germs poor sanitizing by staff Morrisville North Carolina Author: Morrisville , North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Fitness Connection Morrisville, North Carolina

Mar 28 2017
Fitness Connection RTP Location Scam I have a doctor's note to cancel and Fitness Connection will still not cancel my membership Durham North Carolina Author: Cary, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Fitness Connection RTP Location Scam, I have a doctor's note and will still not cancel my membership Durham, North Carolina

Sep 27 2016
Fitness Connection Raped my bank account Greenville North Carolina Author: Washington, North Carolina Health Spas: Fitness Connection Greenville, North Carolina

Jul 05 2016
Fitness Connection Overcharged, lied, ripped off Greenville North Carolina Author: Greenville, North Carolina Adult Care Facilities: Fitness Connection Greenville , North Carolina

Jun 05 2016
Affiliated acceptance corporation & Fitness connection federal Rip off charges on my account amounting to $2410.00,went for just one day.Never cancelled my account. mo Author: Stafford, Texas Healthcare Centers: Affiliated acceptance corporation missouri,

May 18 2016
Fitness Connection Rip Off/ Fraud/ Non Compliant/ BBB Rating F/ NO CEO, BOARD MEMBERS OR COMMITTEES DAllas / Ft Worth Metroplex Texas Author: Plano, Texas Health Spas: Fitness Connection Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
Fitness Connection Gym I make this complaint because I try to cancel my membership If a gym membership makes it really easy to join but very complicated to cancel a membership. This is bad service that won't want to make you ever join a gym Houston Nationwide
Author: Houston , Texas Alternative Health: Fitness Connection Nationwide

Feb 17 2016
fitness connection refused to cancel contract - continued billing after cancellation sparks Nevada Author: sparks, Nevada Health Spas: fitness connection sparks, Nevada

Nov 04 2015
Fitness Connection I have not been at any of the fitness connection in over 5 years I have tryed to cancel my membership the same 5 years with no luck. I was told to send a cerified letter which I did. then I was told that I have to go on line and download the paper work to cancel my membership when I got to the end it was asking me to pay to cancel. Houston Texas Lets Get in Touch Author: Houston , Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Fitness Connection Nationwide

Jul 26 2015
Fitness Connection Jeff Skeen, Al Mushtag, Josh Harwood, Martha Velazquez Jeff Skeen is a low down dirty dog, a snake, a liar, a thief, an unethical businessman, a con man who should be in prison Cary North Carolina Author: anytown, Tennessee Health Spas: Fitness Connection Cary, North Carolina

Jul 22 2015
Fitness Connection Annual dues charged after cancellation of membership Sugar Land Texas Author: sugar land, Texas Fitness Consultants: Fitness Connection Sugar Land, Texas

May 12 2015
Fitness Connection Cancelation policy - Most ridiculous in history. Pure Scam. Allen, Texas Nationwide Author: Caledonia, Michigan Health Clubs & Gyms: Fitness Connection Nationwide

Mar 05 2015
UBF Ultra Body Fitness Allen Tx The UBF Manager had been very persistent on making me sign up for personal training at the very first day I inquired about Fitness Connection. Author: Irving, Texas Weightloss Programs: UBF Ultra Body Fitness Allen Tx Allen, Texas

Mar 02 2015
Fitness Connection/Ultra Body Fitness Was out sick for 2 months, and trainer quit and not one call to follow up or be reassigned a new trainer Pasadena Texas Author: Houston, Texas Fitness Consultants: Fitness Connection/Ultra Body Fitness Pasadena, Texas

Feb 24 2015
fitness connection fitness connection pasadena texas I am getting the run around is impossible to drop this membership there is a lot of web sites with this address and some webs want money to assist with the cansallation pasadena texas Author: Pasadena, Texas Health Spas: fitness connection Nationwide

17, Report #1200781

Jan 10 2015
Firness connection Fitness connection holds your membership hostage and won't let you cancel ARLINGTON Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Weightloss Programs: Firness connection Houston, Texas

18, Report #1200045

Jan 07 2015
Fitness Connection BEWARE!!! Company debited my debit card without my permission!!! Indian Trail North Carolina Author: Indian Trail, North Carolina Healthcare Centers: Fitness Connection Indian Trail, North Carolina

19, Report #1190106

Nov 19 2014
Fitness Connection Entered into a contract with a minor Spring Texas Author: Spring, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Fitness Connection Nationwide

Sep 01 2014
Fitness Connection - Texas Fraudulent Billing Practices Sugar Land Nationwide Author: Missouri City, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Fitness Connection - Texas Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
Fitness Connection Fitness Connection - Impossible to cancel Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Fitness Connection Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
Fitness Connection No heart, no soul, no respect, kick a Disabled Vet while he is down Pasadena, TX Nationwide Author: Salado, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Fitness Connection Nationwide

Apr 02 2014
Fitness Connection,Sugarland,Texas Fitness Connection ,Won't cancel my membership,harassing me with multiple phone calls everyday since last month! Sugarland Texas Author: Sugar Land, Texas Weightloss Programs: Fitness Connection,Sugarland,Texas Sugarland, Texas

Mar 07 2014
Fitness Connection lied to me about my agreement. Sugarland Texas Author: Texas Fitness Consultants: Fitness Connection Sugarland, Texas

Feb 27 2014
Fitness Connection Deceptive Billing practices Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Health Spas: Fitness Connection Arlington, TX 76015 , Select State/Province