Your Search | florida combined life
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Mar 25 2014
florida combined life dental the company promised me my 50$ refund after i filled out the refund paperwork and submitted like they instructed me to do.three differnt people told me three different things.Now they are telling me all the info was false and i missed the deadline on my refund. columbia South Carolina Author: boca rotan, Florida Health Insurance: florida combined life dental columbia, South Carolina

2, Report #1119364

Jan 29 2014
Florida Combined Life Dental ONCE YOU'VE PAID THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU ELK GROVE Illinois Author: Florida Dental Services: Florida Combined Life Dental ELK GROVE, Illinois

Jun 19 2013
Florida Combined Life Worthless Company Jacksonville Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Health Insurance: Florida Combined Life Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 29 2012
Florida combined life I signed up for dental insurance in June 2012, They told me they had two dentist in my area and when I went to make an app't. I was told they did not except the insurance. when I called the company th lexington, Kentucky Author: Santa Rosa Beach, Dental Services: Florida combined life lexington, Kentucky

Jul 05 2012
Florida Combined Life PPO copayment plan Dentist was allowed to drop our plan and left us paying for a plan we couldn't use. They said we could switch dentists but who wants to do that Jacksonville, Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Dental Services: Florida Combined Life PPO copayment plan Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 14 2012
Florida Combined Life affiliate of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, BlueDental Choice Plus Changed BCBS of Florida Medicare plans in 2012. Could not stop the Florida Combined Life automatic premium deduction for 2012 from my checking account until 06/12 even though I started notifying them Internet Author: Lake Worth, Florida Health Insurance: Florida Combined Life Internet