respectively

You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Aug 20 2014
TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT CENETER 14603 EAST MONCRIEFF PLACE, UNIT 100AURORA, CO., 80011 ADVERTISED PRODUCT FOR $.499 SHIPPING AND HANDLING, HAD SOMEONE CALL TO CERTIFY THAT PRODUCT IS SAFE AND THAT THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY FURTHER CHARGES UNLESS AUTHORIZED BY MYSELF AND FOUND THAT TWO (2) WEEKS AFTER PRODUCT WAS RECEIVED THERE IS AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE IN THE AMOUNT OF $87.21 ON MY CREDIT CARD WHICH ACCORDING TO THE CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE WOULD BE REMOVED ONLY IF AND WHEN THE PRODUCT WAS RETURNED TO TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT CENTER IN AURORA, CO. AURORA Colorado Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Drug Manufacturers: TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT CENETER AURORA, Colorado

Jul 21 2014
Fulfillment Center Advertisement stated buy two and get 3 free. I was charged $35.00 for each bottle Aurora Colorado Author: Red Bud, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Fulfillment Center Aurora, Colorado

Jul 06 2014
Fulfillment Center Dept. 711 US reserve bank RIP OFF-I sent $103. to received worthless and cheap $2 bills and would told that I would get more than what I paid for!!!!!!!!! Never again-DON'T READ ANY ADVERTISMENT IN THE NEWSPAPER ABOUT THIS STUFF. NOT TRUE....... North Canton Ohio Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Financial Services: Fulfillment Center Dept. 711 US reserve bank North Canton, Ohio

Jun 20 2014
RESEARCH VERIFIED FULFILLMENT CENTER Green Coffee Extract1885-BBEVER RIDGE CIRNORCROSS, GA 30071 I purchased Green coffee extract from this company and they sent three bottles of something that did not work but with their money back guarantee I returned the product, all three bottles, and they still have not credited my account. I used a USPS tracking through the postal service and it shows that the package was returned to Reserach Verified Fulfillment Center on the 27th of May. I called the company on the 3rd of June the 11th of June and the 20th of June and they keep saying that it is in the process of being credited. The woman who always answers the phone is oriental and has a hard time listening. She keeps saying the order is under review. I want my money back! They have a full guarantee on all returns with no time limit. This company should be shut down and their licenses revoked immediately for unscrupulous business practices. Norcross Georgia Author: Snowflake, Arizona Weightloss Programs: RESEARCH VERIFIED FULFILLMENT CENTER Norcross , Georgia

Jun 16 2014
Fulfillment Center Original GARCINIA CAMBOGIA: After ordering one time I was put on automatic shipment without my consent. Needed my credit card company to put a stop to it. Aurora Colorado Author: New York, New York Weightloss Programs: Fulfillment Center Aurora, Colorado

Jun 11 2014
Fullfillment Center Fulfillment Center false advertising, deceptive or confusing order information ,thought I was ordering one bottle, but was sent and billed for 3, did not know this would be a permanent charge to my credit card each month Aurora Colorado Author: Oconomowoc, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Fullfillment Center Aurora, Colorado

Jun 07 2014
Ceuticell (Ceuticell At Cost Fulfillment Center) Anti-Aging Face Cream Using Dr. Oz to advertise product. It is most likely FRAUD. Reported to Dr. Oz's website. Free Offer and you get an invoice in your email very promptly for only the cost of shipping $4.95. Then the company charges your credit card for $89.97 and a separate charge for over $3.00. No invoice, whatsoever, sent to your email account like they did on the free trial. You find out after your credit card has been socked $89.97. Deception at it worst with this company! Attorney General's Office should be notified. Savannah Georgia Author: Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Ceuticell Savannah, Georgia

May 27 2014
Fulfillment center aurora co Sending and billing material I did not reorder Aurora Colorado Author: Elkhorn, Nebraska Weightloss Programs: Fulfillment center aurora co Aurora, Colorado

Apr 26 2014
Fulfillment Center TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT;Pure Saffron Slim; HCA MAX GARCINIA CAMBOGIA ; Planetfulfillment #10 3780 Old Norcross Rd, Suite 103 Duluth, GA 30096 Ripoff Company! Aurora CO Author: Iowa Drug Manufacturers: Fulfillment Center Select State/Province

Mar 17 2014
Fulfillment Center Fulfillment Center Total Body Fresh Detox Cleanse Auora Colorado Author: Bourbon, Missouri Drug Manufacturers: Fulfillment Center Auora, Colorado

Feb 24 2014
fulfillment center for bed defense I also keep having this company take money out of my account. I'm out even more money than the last report. It's taken me almost a year to get them to stop. The only alternative is to have my bank close my account and reissue a new number which of course rip-off! Can't get them to stop charging me and sending supplies to me! summerville South Carolina Author: summerville, South Carolina Pest Control: fulfillment center for bed defense summerville, South Carolina

12, Report #1119390

Jan 29 2014
The Fulfillment Center Bruce McInnis Jr DO NOT Give them your money!!! Coopers Mills Maine Bruce McInnis Jr The company is horrible to deal with, you cannot get a hold of anyone after you give them your money. They send out random letters that don't have the correct information on them. I have tried emailing them for over 45 days to no avail. Left messages, no one ever responds. HORRIBLE SERVICE!!! I have been involved with them for a long time and still have nothing deleted:( Mills Maine Author: California Credit & Debt Services: The Fulfillment Center Bruce McInnis Jr DO NOT Give them your money!!! Coopers Mills Maine Mills, Maine

Jan 21 2014
MFS Book Fulfillment Center A Was supposed to receive a series of children's books - received 2 identical books Phoenix Arizona Author: Twentynine Palms, California Con Artists: MFS Book Fulfillment Center Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 16 2013
Luminant Skin Ingridientchex, LLC.Global Fulfillment Center, FL Luminant Skin, Free Offer for filling out Questionaire Nashville Tennessee Author: cardiff by the sea, California Internet Marketing Companies: Luminant Skin Nashville, Tennessee

Nov 09 2013
FulFillment Center Atlanta, Ga. They will rip you off until you stop them!!!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Kirksville, Missouri Weightloss Programs: FulFillment Center Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 10 2013
The Fulfillment Center Bruce McInnis Jr DO NOT Give them your money!!! Coopers Mills Maine Author: Escondido, California Credit Reporting Agencies: The Fulfillment Center Coopers Mills , Maine

Sep 18 2013
fulfillment center for bed defense ? Did not order the products they sent. St. George UT 84790 Utah Author: Buffalo, New York Unusual Rip-Off: fulfillment center for bed defense Select State/Province

Sep 16 2013
Fulfillment Center Continues to charge and send product I did not sign up for with no cancellation of contact information Aurora Colorado Author: Frisco, Texas Weightloss Programs: Fulfillment Center Aurora, Colorado

Sep 15 2013
Fulfillment Center false advertising, deceptive or confusing order information (thought I was ordering one bottle, but was sent and billed for 3) did not know this would be a permanent charge to my credit card each month Aurora Colorado Author: Longmont, Colorado Pharmacies: Fulfillment Center Aurora, Colorado

Aug 10 2013
Fulfillment Center I placed a $29 order and ended up with an unrepairable $209 bill. products arrived no invoice. No reply to my request for cancellation after my mistake of placing a small order. Atlanta Georgia Author: Florida Weightloss Programs: Fulfillment Center Atlanta , Georgia

Aug 02 2013
Fulfillment Center/ Pure Saffron Slim Claims Product helps to lose weight Aurora Colorado Author: Englewood, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: Fulfillment Center/ Pure Saffron Slim Aurora, Colorado

Jun 15 2013
The Shipping-Department Fulfillment Center They have been shipping me Bed Bug info that I did not order and I cannot get them to stop. Saint George Utah Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Miscellaneous Companies: The Shipping-Department Fulfillment Center St. George, Utah

May 31 2013
Jason Brailow, Crush LLC, Fulfillment Center, TMP Nevada I ordered a trial of Acai Berry weight loss product but then I started getting shipments every 2-3 weeks. I've tried to contact the company but so far all the phone numbers I have for them are incorrect. Sandy Utah Author: Fairbanks, Alaska Weightloss Programs: Jason Brailow, Crush LLC, Fulment Cen Ter, TMP Nevada Sandy, Utah

May 28 2013
Jason Brailow, Crush LLC, Fulfillment Center, TMP Nevada Inc Acai Berry Scam Fulfillment Center - Heres the Dude and his company Jason Brailow Sandy Utah Author: Bradenton, Florida Weightloss Programs: Jason Brailow, Crush LLC, Fulfillment Center, TMP Nevada Sandy, Utah

May 13 2013
The Fulfillment center, H B McInnis, Jr., Bruce McInnis Jr., TFC, TFC2009, the fulfillment center Warning! -Total SCAM and RIPOFF. This company does not perform and will not refund money!!! Internet
Author: Bloomingfield, Connecticut Credit Services: The Fulfillment center Internet