Your Search | ge capital
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Oct 08 2015
GE Capital david johnson, kevin pierkin is a huge ripoff Nationwide Author: kokomo, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: GE Capital Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
ge. capital Jennifer Robinson. Paul they. had. me. to. get. a. prepaid visa. cards. and. said. they. we're. going. to. let. me. have. a. loan Norwalk. connecticut. 06851 Internet Author: Collinsville alabama, Alabama Liars: ge. capital Internet

Oct 05 2015
synchrony bank GE capital ruthless, will not negotiate the problems, no compassion, destroys credit opportunities orlando Florida The truth Author: seagoville, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: synchrony bank orlando, Florida

Sep 23 2015
GE Capital Tonya Brown, Don Nelson, Rodrick Rydolph, David Maxwell, Kevin Parkinson, Brad Petterson Biggest Fraudulent Group of Non Caring Jerks that need to be under the JAIL.. Des Moines Iowa Author: Leoma, Tennessee Loans: GE Capital Des Moines, Iowa

Sep 04 2015
GE Capital Alex told me i was approved for a loan up to 5000 dollars, said I had to purchase a green dot card and load 110 dollars the monthly repayment amount and then I spoke with alex for 1 and a half hours he wanted me to give him the numbers off the card i purchased. I gave him the numbers.  ohio Nationwide It's not the real GE Capital - it's a scam Author: cincinnati, Ohio Financial Services: GE Capital Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
ge capital bank Eric thompson using ge capital bank told me to get a green dot card load 100 on it and then guywithin 1 hour and 15 mins. would call back then I would have my loan of 10,000 dollars in my bank acct. then I call back sag didn't have the funds Nationwide Author: columbia, Kentucky Loans: ge capital bank Nationwide,

Aug 26 2015
GE capital money Alex turner and Mr.peters mr.peters and mr.Alex turner they gave me a call letting me know i was aproved for 5,000.00 dollars just to pay 95.00 processing fee  Nationwide Author: san Antonio , Texas Attorneys General: GE capital money Nationwide

Aug 04 2015
Synchrony Financial GE Capital bank deceiving customers with cliams of 0% intrest and then charging the intest all at once after 2 yrs Miami Nationwide Author: fll, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Synchrony Financial Nationwide

Jul 23 2015
GE capital James conner Micheal brown Ambush Edwin i recieved emails text messages and phone calls from micheal and james telling me i was approved for a loan from ge capital no lower than 3000 and i agreed but micheal who i talked to first told me to asure that i would be able to pay the monthly payments i would have to pay 150 which would be reimburse back to me and i had to send the 150 to ambush edwin threw money gram two hours later he told me i would have to get insures just incase i would not be able to pay off the money and the insurence was 250 so i did, GE capital workers micheal brown james conner and the person ambush edwin ripped me off with 700 dollars and possibly distroyed my marriage and family. portland pensavaenia Author: MODESTO, California Online banking: GE capital Internet

Jul 16 2015
GE Capital Money Was told by Jeff Thomas that I had been approved for a 5000.00 loan, but needed to pay a fee up front. Florida Nationwide Author: Dickinson, Texas Loans: GE Capital Money Nationwide

Jul 06 2015
GE Capital Bank Eric Thompson Eric called saying i was approved for a loan between $1,500-$10,000, and i really needed this loan . He asked me for my routing number , my bank, also my account information. After he make sure the information is correct, he then tells me that i have to send $300 for identity purposes to make sure i am who i am , so i thought it was legit. Ended up sending this company $300 and then he got the nerve to tell me in 20-30 minutes I'll be able to go to my bank and see the amount of 7,300 in my checking account. Then tells me I'm denied the transfer because my balance and credit is low. So after that he says hes sending one of his staff out to send me the money thru western union, gives a number and says its not activated, until i pay $430.00 after i just paid $300 of which i needed that money. Then told me to send them 130.00 since 300 was already there. Washington Nationwide Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Lawyers: GE Capital Bank Nationwide

May 16 2015
GE Capital/Personal Loans John Morrison and Justin Cooper Loan approval, convinced me to use my MG account for fees and they would submit loan to my acct through it Sumter Internet Author: Kanopolis, Kansas Loans: GE Capital/Personal Loans Internet

May 06 2015
Synchrony Bank GE Capital Company's failure to properly process payment causing wrongful reposession Nationwide Author: Englewood, Florida Banks: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Apr 30 2015
11:45 AM or GE Capital Loan Approval SCAM ! NO KNOWN CITY phone prefix( 803) Internet Author: st paul, Minnesota Loans: GE Capital Internet

Apr 19 2015
GE Capital James Marshall I applied for a loan. Told by James Marshall I was approved for $5000. 36 month term. $161 per month. Gave me a confirmation of CON339463.  Internet Common Scam Author: clover, South Carolina Civil Rights Violators: GE Capital Internet

Apr 16 2015
GE Capital Money Bank GE Capital Bank Promised me the moon, took my money and delivered nothing, and would not return my money. Branch in Clearwater, FL Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Loans: GE Capital Money Bank Nationwide

Apr 09 2015
GE Capital, Eric Johnson, Daniel Johnson Fraudulent e-mails were sent. Representing themselves as working for this company. Sumter South Carolina Author: Athol, Idaho Loans: GE Capital Nationwide

Mar 10 2015
GE Capital Bank Zakir Husen, Legal Dept. Head;Thomas Walt; Mike Jacob;Jack Daniel ,deceased, asked for 6 months worth of payments, in order to receive a car, laptop, and loan for $90,000; $10,000 cash and $30,000 credit card, plus a line of credit of $20 million for my business Washington, D.C. & Ghandihara, India Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Loans: GE Capital Bank Nationwide

Mar 05 2015
GE Capital Bank Johnny Ford, Robert Green, Jose Morrison, Mike loan approval for 83,000, loan approval code GEPL14525562 ny New York Author: ORLANDO, Florida Loans: GE Capital Bank ny, New York

Mar 01 2015
ge capital loans ge capital loams fraud Washington Nationwide Author: diberville, Mississippi Loans: ge capital loans Nationwide
21, Report #1211957

Feb 26 2015
ge capital llanura Author: san ysidro, California Liars: ge capital

Feb 21 2015
Ge Capital Kevin Harriss Worse experience Washington Internet Author: tampa, Florida Liars: Ge Capital Internet
23, Report #1208671

Feb 12 2015
GE Capital Bank Johnny Ford, Robert Green, Jose Morrison, Mike Ripoff or Refusal Refund of $1236 fee received for falsified approved personal loan of $10 New York New York Author: tobyhanna, Pennsylvania Loans: GE Capital Bank New York, New York
24, Report #1207125

Feb 06 2015
ge capital Jason james he called me and said I was approved of the $5000 loan that there's some simple steps to follow and where to get a bank account he told me to open one up so I did and I did transfer $300 first and I went to go down and give it right back to them and then they do 500 to get out and get it right back to them well my bank account is closed now due to that cuz it was not justified and I lost my whole bank account  Internet Author: HANFORD, California Unusual Rip-Off: ge capital Internet
25, Report #1204304

Jan 25 2015
Synchrony Bank Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Money Bank, GE Money Bank & GE Capital Money Bank Corruption Fraud Lies Deceptive Business Practices government allows it Nationwide
BANK & MEDICAL EXPERIENCE? Author: Newark, California Credit & Debt Services: Synchrony Bank Pay Pal Nationwide