Your Search | global pets delivery agency
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Nov 19 2013
global pets delivery agency larry george theives beltsville Maryland Author: COLBERT, Oklahoma Animal Services: global pets delivery agency beltsville, Maryland

Jun 02 2012
A.Z.I.E M.U.G.E.W (cashier) Global PETS DELIVERY AGENCY. DOUALA, Internet Author: Christiansburg, Virginia Internet Fraud: A.Z.I.E M.U.G.E.W (cashier) Internet

Sep 22 2011
Global Pets Delivery Agency, Cameroon SCAMMED ME OUT OF 420 FOR A DOG I NEVER RECEIVED Cameroon Nationwide Author: Blackburn, Other Cross-Border Scams: Global Pets Delivery Agency, Cameroon Nationwide

Feb 03 2009
Cynthia Hooks And Global Pet Delivery Agency said she had a puppy sharpei and all I need to pay was for the $200 delivery fee to the adoption agency. On the date the puppy was to be delivered I received an email from the global pets delivery agency stating I needed to pay 800 through western union for puppy insurance. I realized I had been scammed Laurel Maryland Author: rancho cucamonga, California Miscellaneous Companies: Cynthia Hooks And Global Pet Delivery Agency Laurel, Maryland