Your Search | global pro systems
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Aug 11 2014
global pro systems vemmapurchasevemma.comVeema they got into my pocket for over $6000.00 when it was over. my fault, but was lured in and charges dont stop Internet Author: cheyenne, Wyoming Computer Marketing Companies: global pro systems Internet

Jun 17 2014
WFH International, Global Pro Systems, VEMMA Work from Home SCAM Scottsdale Arizona Author: Chanhassen, Minnesota Supplemental Health Programs: WFH International Scottsdale, Arizona

May 16 2014
Global Pro Systems Interesting... Internet Author: Vader, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: Global Pro Systems Internet

May 07 2014
Global Pro System Glennanne Marketing Group LLC Charge you $9.95 for info and DVD that is worthless, hangup when you call and then charge $39.95 Scottsdale, Arizona Author: Dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Global Pro System Scottsdale, Arizona

Apr 28 2014
Global Pro Systems Kaption MediaOnline Business SystemsOnline Marketing SolutionsCenturion Media GroupWorld Home MarketingGlobal Home Marketing Textbook pyramid scheme using the telephone and the internet to steal over $4000 from my mother by promising her that she could make a 6 figure income just by sitting at home and clicking a mouse. My mother is not very good on the computer so Heidi Craig, who calls herself a business coach, coached my mother to buy thousands of dollars of useless leads and worthless vitamin water. Because the organization of Global Pro Systems and Kaption Media and Vemma are intentionally set up as the tentacles of a headless serpent, there is no one in charge to blame, so I am going to hold the self proclaimed personal coach personally responsible for whispering instructions into my mother's ear. She told my mother to click on this button, click on that button, buy these leads, buy those leads, buy a bunch of Vemma. Heidi Craig held my mother's hand so she could steal my loather's money and perpetuate the pyramid scheme known variously as Vemma, Verve, Global Pro Systems, Kaption Media etc. Indio AZ Author: St Charles, Illinois Sales People: Global Pro Systems Internet

Apr 10 2014
Global Pro Systems Kerry Klapp Paid $9.95 for a package but I didn't accept the offer when I looked at my bank statement the company took out $39.95 without my permission. Scottsdale Arizona Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Global Pro Systems Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 05 2014
Global Pro Systems marketing scam Nashville Arizona Author: Miami, Florida Internet Fraud: Global Pro Systems Arizona

Dec 01 2013
Global Pro Systems Vemma, Jackie Barnes WHOA!! Don't review this stuff on a free 14-day trial...could cost you DEARLY! Omaha Nebraka
Author: Orange, Texas On-Line Business: Global Pro Systems Omaha, Nebraska

Nov 27 2013
Global Pro Systems I was ripped off 3 days after the appointment with the personal mentor. His name is MARK BALZANO and he told me to pay $200 to start and I said I cannot afford that and he tried to persuade me to pay less and less and I said you told me it was only 10 dollars to start and I just cant. We hung up the phone and this was on the 23rd of November 2013, well I got a text saying that $40.95 was taken off my card from MARK BALZANO in Omaha Nationwide Author: Erwin, Tennessee Internet Marketing Companies: Global Pro Systems Nationwide

Nov 01 2013
Global Pro Systems Shanna Averill of Grangeville, Idaho is the person I spoke with representing the company. Deceitful and Fradulent. Charged $9.95 for information that could easily have been given by phone or internet. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Anna, Texas Liars: Global Pro Systems Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 01 2013
Global Pro Systems/ Vemma False advertising, sent free info TRAP pack with no info ! Made threats to charge my bank account,name calling. Omaha Internet Author: Sandpoint, Idaho Bait-and-Switch: Global Pro Systems Internet

Sep 23 2013
Global Pro Systems GPS Not Legitimate, If you Value Your Money, Never Send for the Informational Kit Omaha Nebraska Author: Phoenix, Arizona Work at Home: Global Pro Systems Select State/Province

Sep 18 2013
Global Pro Systems Lori Pavlick Global Pro Systems nationwide Author: bowling green, Kentucky Questionable Activities: Global Pro Systems Select State/Province

Sep 14 2013
Global Pro Systems, Karrisa Kremling, Yavone Carson-Burger,Verve Asked for $9.95 up front, when I sent materials back as requested the charged me an additional $39.95 Internet Author: Galt, California Bait-and-Switch: Global Pro Systems Select State/Province

Sep 13 2013
Global Pro Systems Kristine King Paid for Info Then Charged $39.95 When Not Returned Without Being Notified That It Was To Be Returned. No Trial Period Stipulated Omaha Nebraska Author: Dahlonega, Georgia Work at Home: Global Pro Systems Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 31 2013
Global Pro Systems I was charged for a bogus home business product 9.95 $ 39.95 . I called a phone number and a msin claimed I never returned before trial period and could I csll him latet. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Highland, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Global Pro Systems Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 11 2013
Global Pro systems sent me the package befor i paid for it  Internet Author: Buckhannon, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Global Pro systems Internet

May 27 2013
global pro systems charged 39.95 for worthless info on home based business-stated if returned in 2 weeks you won't be charged- 39.95 for the material- well i returned mine in the allowed time , I was charged 39.95 on my credit card I called the business twice they said the charges would be reversed, it's been over one month and they have not returned my cash, THEY RIPPED ME OFF ! scottsdale Arizona Author: garfield heights, Ohio Computer Fraud: global pro systems scottsdale, Arizona

Apr 27 2013
Vemma Global Pro Systems Pyramid Marketing Scheme for nutrition and weight loss products much better served by eating fruits and vegetables and Weight Watcher's , Internet Author: Internet, Internet Alternative Health: Vemma Internet

Apr 24 2013
Global Pro Systems Verma Products First lies were contained in an email from Megan Fitspatrick: I don't want any money..'.I make when you make it' Scottsdale , Arizona Author: Covington, Georgia Internet Fraud: Global Pro Systems Scottsdale, Arizona

Mar 11 2013
Global Pro System Kevin & Lisa Jenkins Paid to receive information. Then was charged $39.95 because I did not return it. Scottsdale, Arizona Author: La Place, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: Global Pro System Scottsdale, Arizona

Mar 07 2013
Global Pro System Incomeathome.com Manipulative Scottsdale , Arkansas Author: Raleigh, North Carolina On-Line Business: Global Pro System Scottsdale, Arkansas