Your Search | golds gym
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Aug 31 2015
Golds Gym Won't cancel my membership Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Golds Gym Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Mar 10 2015
Golds Gym/01 Fitness Evolution Swift Funds Collections Turned me over to Swift Fnds and never ever contacted me about my bill. This is funny because I had auto pay out of my checking and when it converted from Gold's to Fitness they quit taking money out of my acct. so I assumed since it was under a new name I would have to sign up again and just never did. Then I find out 2 years later almost that I have an outrageous bill in collections! No One EVER notified me of the bill building up they just quit taking the money out of my checking and then this! This is the worst company ever! Golds and Fitness Evolution they are abusing people and purposely wrecking everyones credit! Zimmerman Minnesota Author: Gilbert, Minnesota Health Spas: Golds Gym/01 Fitness Evolution Zimmerman, Minnesota

3, Report #1203533

Jan 22 2015
Golds Gym Evans road highway San Antonio Gym months of late fees even though paod on time steven trainer stole mpney from gym and is cleints disnt get money bacj webn though admitted errors occured. i bwilve its alow level scam and thays how they get away with it.when i addressed it manger (Pete) me and said he would no longer give back money agreed upon. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Golds Gym San Antonio , Texas

4, Report #1196460

Dec 19 2014
Golds gym Gold guys Lorton What do I need to do to cancel my membership! Lorton Virginia Author: Virginia Alternative Health: Golds gym Lorton , Virginia

Nov 06 2014
Gold's Gym Corpus Christi, Texas Deceptive Business Practices + contract = sales goal met Corpus Christi Texas Golds Gym ex client Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Health Spas: Gold's Gym Corpus Christi, Texas

Oct 01 2014
golds gym Please take this review serious Conroe Texas Author: Conroe , Texas Healthcare Centers: golds gym Conroe, Texas

Jul 05 2014
golds gym raven kinson , john toole, and amy sexual harrasment to my client and my family, termination of being ill, rascim towards african american employees augusta Georgia ??? Author: augusta ga, Georgia Health Spas: golds gym augusta, Georgia

Jun 25 2014
Compel Fitness /Golds Gym Deceptive Practice of Compel Fitness and Golds Gym Is Franchising these Crooks Dundalk Maryland I would like to help, please contact me Author: Baltimore, Maryland Weightloss Programs: Compel Fitness /Golds Gym Dundalk , Maryland

Feb 28 2014
GOLDS GYM CONTRACT WITH A MINOR HENDERSON Nevada Author: HENDERSON, Nevada Alternative Health: GOLDS GYM HENDERSON, Nevada

Feb 22 2014
Golds Gym ,Formerly Fitness First, Kept charging after official cancellation of membership! Frederick Maryland Author: Frederick, Maryland Health Clubs & Gyms: Golds Gym (Formerly Fitness First) Frederick, Maryland

11, Report #1112019

Dec 31 2013
Golds Gym Oxnard Horrible Gym, Staff Is Useless, Owner Can't Run A Business Oxnard California Author: Oxnard, California Health Clubs & Gyms: Golds Gym Oxnard Oxnard, California

Dec 15 2013
Golds Gym, Avoid Golds Gym Milford NH ABC Financial rip off Milford New Hampshire Author: Wilton, New Hampshire Health Spas: Golds Gym Milford Milford , New Hampshire

Nov 06 2013
Golds Gym Norcorss, GA Golds Gym keeps charging norcross Georgia Author: alpharetta, Georgia Health Spas: Golds Gym Norcorss, GA norcross, Georgia

Nov 05 2013
Golds Gym, Harligen TX phony nation wide golds membership harligen Texas Author: Corpus Christi , Texas Health Spas: Golds Gym, Harligen TX harligen , Texas

Oct 29 2013
Golds Gym Deceptive contract practices Eldersburg Maryland Maryland Author: Randallstown, Maryland Health Spas: Golds Gym Select State/Province

Sep 09 2013
Golds Gym Illegal practices regarding membership cancellations Austin Nationwide
I will try to assist you Author: Austin, Texas Health Spas: Golds Gym Austin, Texas

Jul 24 2013
Golds Gym - Compel Fitness Personal Trainers Enrollment agent told me NOTHING! I didn’t know I was signing a YEAR contract; I was under the impression it was month to month plus wasn’t told of a $100 enrollment fee till AFTER I signed all the papers. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Same Story at Market Square Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Golds Gym - Compel Fitness Personal Trainers Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jun 10 2013
Golds Gym Membership Issues Wilmington North Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Golds Gym Wilmington, North Carolina

Feb 08 2013
Golds Gym Bountiful Utah Charge for gym maintenance. Never fixed anything that was broke or wore out. Bountiful, Utah Author: Bountiful, Utah Health Clubs & Gyms: Golds Gym Bountiful UT Bountiful, Utah

Feb 01 2013
Golds Gym ABC Financial Services Hidden Fees not disclosed in agreement Augusta, Georgia ABC Financial Author: Augusa, Georgia Health Clubs & Gyms: Golds Gym ABC Financial Services Augusta, Georgia

Jan 14 2013
Golds Gym Attempting to collect on a false account for years - admitted wrongdoing in better business bureau claim #22091446 in 2010 - still wont stop! Sandy, Utah Author: Sandy, Utah Health Clubs & Gyms: Golds Gym Sandy, Utah

Dec 14 2012
Gold's Gym (Bountiful, Utah) Golds Gym Utah Gold's Gym FIRED two employees for lying to me, but still won't cancel my personal training contract! WORST Customer Service in America Award! Internet Salesguy wasn't fired, b/c he screwed me over too! Author: Bountiful, Utah Health Clubs & Gyms: Gold's Gym (Bountiful, Utah) Internet

Dec 05 2012
Gold's gym TCM Financial Services Being rip off by golds gym and TCM financial Services Los angeles, California Gym Owner Declared Bankruptcy Author: Hawthorne, California Health Spas: Gold's gym Los angeles, California

Nov 23 2012
Golds Gym Keep charging after you cancel membership Houston, Texas The ABCs of Financial scam at Golds Gym Author: katy, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Golds Gym Houston, Texas

Nov 09 2012
Golds Gym Orlando The OWNER IS A PIECE OF GARBAGE, he is two faced. STAY AWAY FROM THE GYM!!! Orlando, Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Golds Gym Orlando Orlando, Florida