Your Search | greyhound bus
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jun 27 2015
greyhound bus line refused me services after i pad for my ticket because i asked to talk to someone who`s English i could understd Dallas Texas Nationwide Sure.... Author: San Diego, California Bus Companies: greyhound bus line Nationwide

Apr 29 2015
Greyhound Bus Lines Luggage on my seat in bus layover; bus changed schedule and left with our bags. NO CUSTOMER SErVICE given. Richmond, Va. Nationwide Author: Aberdeen, New Jersey Bus Companies: Greyhound Bus Lines Nationwide
3, Report #1204916

Jan 28 2015
GREYHOUND BUS STATION SYRACUSE New York Freezing Syracuse New York Author: Binghamton, New York Bus Companies: GREYHOUND BUS STATION SYRACUSE NY Syracuse, New York
4, Report #1193150

Dec 04 2014
greyhound bus $18 Gift Ticket FEE most american and canadian cities Nationwide Good luck Author: jacksonville, Florida Bus Companies: greyhound bus Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Allegiant Air Greyhound Bus of the Sky Threatened to have me arrested if I would not give up my paid for seat to severely obese woman Cedar Rapids Iowa To Confused.. Author: Cedar Falls, Iowa Airlines: Allegiant Air Cedar Rapids, Iowa

May 02 2014
Greyhound bus station disabled neglect El Paso texas Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana Bus Companies: Greyhound bus station El Paso, Texas

Jan 09 2014
Greyhound Bus Line They are robbing customers out of unused tickets so be aware when you purchase, their trying to stay in business by any means necessary so there's no refunds or no more open tickets if you dont use it for departures worldwide Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Customer: Greyhound Bus Line Internet

Dec 03 2013
Greyhound Lines Inc Greyhound bus Highway Robbery Dallas Texas Author: Florence, Mississippi Bus Travel: Greyhound Lines Inc Dallas, Texas

Nov 13 2013
Greyhound Bus Lines Refused to Refund Bus Ticket My Son Purchased in My Name As Payor Dallas Texas Not a breach of contract Author: Carbondale, Colorado Bus Travel: Greyhound Bus Lines Dallas, Texas

Jul 10 2013
Greyhound Bus Lines Purchased a ticket online for an employee but when he arrived at the station he was forced to buy another one. Dallas Texas Author: Tempe, Arizona Bus Companies: Greyhound Bus Lines Internet

May 25 2013
Greyhound Bus Lines I lost My Bags On The Bus and Greyhound Kept Giving Me The Run-A-Round! Dallas Texas Author: Middle River, Maryland Bus Companies: Greyhound Bus Lines Dallas, Texas

May 17 2013
Greyhound Bus Line I recently was subject to the rude incompetant people and inefficient as well as unmanageable structure of greyhound bus lines. A ticket that was supposed to be 178 became 340 as a result of the website directing me to the wrong department and they in turn directed me to more wrong departments then I was informed the prices change deal with it. Upon my return I had to buy an additional bag necause it was 55lbs. At a transfer the handler took the smaller bag but left the larger, after he broke it, unattended which I moved myself. At the end of the trip they had lost the smaller bag which contained roughly 400 of items including the bag and true to the lack of accountability and their apparent disdain for customers it took 3 days and 11 phone numbers to file a claim. I make 20 an hr and in the three weeks of this debauchle I've spent 9 hrs calling and holding. What should have been 178 has resulted in 340 for a ticket 10 for an additional bag 180 in lost time 400 in lost items damage to a 200 dollar suitcase 13 different phone numbers for them 2 complaints and still no resolution. Why hasn't there been a class action because I'm sure I'm not the only one? Dallas TX Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Bus Companies: Greyhound Bus Line Internet

May 10 2013
greyhound bus worker that loaded luggage took some of my luggage. i never got it back or never compensated for it. columbus ohio Internet Author: mansfield , Ohio Bus Travel: greyhound bus Internet

Mar 13 2013
Greyhound Bus Refusal of refund, horrible customer service Internet Dear Confused Author: New Port Richey, Florida Bus Travel: Greyhound Bus Internet

Aug 31 2012
GREYHOUND Greyhound has the worst customer service, their unprofessional non english speaking representatives are rude and obnoxious and stole my luggage and refuse to compensate me. beware Internet Author: Palmdale, Bus Travel: GREYHOUND Internet

Apr 30 2012
Greyhound Refusal of refund, supposedly never received my request, Internet
Author: Lufkin, Texas Bus Travel: Greyhound Internet

Apr 18 2012
Greyhound PackageXpress Greyhound Shipping, Greyhound Package Shipping, Greyhound Bus Lines Stolen Items, No Service, Refusal to Help, Stolen From Packages Internet, Internet Author: NYC, New York Shipping Companies: Greyhound PackageXpress Internet

Apr 17 2012
Greyhound Bus Line Telephone Service Fees Internet, Internet Author: Niskayuna, New York Travel Companies: Greyhound Bus Line Internet

Feb 22 2012
Greyhound Bus Lines Refusal of refund for a refundable ticket Winston-Salem, North Carolina Author: Great Falls, Virginia Bus Travel: Greyhound Bus Lines Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Jan 21 2012
Greyhound Bus Lines My grandson left Wichita Falls on Thksgving day for Memphis. They lost his duffel bag with all uniforms. Wichita Falls , Texas Author: Florence, Alabama Bus Companies: Greyhound Bus Lines Wichita Falls, Texas

Dec 22 2011
Greyhound Baggage Carriers Are Theives Shreveport, Louisiana Author: Houston, Louisiana Bus Travel: Greyhound Shreveport, Louisiana

Dec 11 2011
Greyhound Bus Lines Online Booking Gift Charge Internet, Texas The Greyhound Gift Ticket Fee Does Not Stand Up to Scrutiny Author: Temperance, Michigan Bus Travel: Greyhound Bus Lines Internet, Texas

Dec 11 2011
Greyhound Greyhound Bus Lines Discriminatory fee charges for buying tickets for family members Dallas, Texas The Gift Ticket Fee Does not stand up to scrutiny Author: Washington, District of Columbia Bus Companies: Greyhound Dallas, Texas

Oct 13 2011
Greyhound Bus Lines Lost Luggage Poor Customer Service Internet, Internet Author: Orange, California Bus Travel: Greyhound Bus Lines Internet

Sep 17 2011
Greyhound Bus Lines Baggage Loss & Theft, Inadequate Training, Lacking Compassion Dallas Texas Hukked Onn Fonikks werks Reely it duz Author: Plano, Texas Bus Companies: Greyhound Bus Lines Dallas, Texas