Your Search | hair boutique india
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Apr 23 2014
Hair Boutique India RIPOFF SCAMMERS!!! Ladies PLEASE dont not waste your money!!! We can get better from China for lower prices!!! It is very bad, it is not 5A for sure!!! It is not virgin remy hair, It is dirty hair and your sew of teh weft is so messy is very bad , soooooooooo many split end and tangles so badly because all teh cuticle are not in same direction!!! A total RIPOFF & waste of money and I can not send that hair to my client... hair boutique india a ripoff, save your money!!! Its cheap low grade human hair!!! looks like 1A 2A 3A!!!! I used western union so I can not get a refund, I can at least warn you al so you dont make same mistake!!! They only accept paypal for one pack or teh shipping is skyhigh, I dont mind if the quality is top grade! This is THE WORST HAIR I HAVE SEEN IN 10YRS! Internet Other Author: silver spring, Maryland On-Line Stores: Hair Boutique India Internet, Other