Your Search | harrison career institute hci
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jan 17 2012
Harrison Career Institute HCI Ripped me off. I need others to fight this with me now! (HCI Victims pls read!) Deptford Deptford New Jersey Author: Westville, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Harrison Career Institute Deptford, New Jersey

Oct 31 2011
Harrison Career Institute HCI Was the worst decision in my life Baltimore, Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Health Care Education: Harrison Career Institute Baltimore, Maryland

Sep 24 2011
Harrison Career Institute - HCI got paid and did not give me my certifacate and license Jersey City, New Jersey Author: jersey city, New Jersey Health Care Education: Harrison Career Institute Jersey City, New Jersey

Jun 21 2011
HARRISON CAREER INSTITUTE - HCI HCI was prosecuted for their practices but what about us? philadelphia, Pennsylvania Author: phila, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: HARRISON CAREER INSTITUTE - HCI phila, Pennsylvania

Jan 31 2010
Harrison Career Institute - HCI hci coarse not completed but forced to pay the loan allentown, Pennsylvania Author: allentown, Pennsylvania Harrison Career Institute - HCI allentown, Pennsylvania

Jan 20 2010
HARRISON CAREER INSTITUTE HCI ATTENDED THIS SCHOOL. I DID NOT RECEIVE TRANSCRIPT OR DIPLOMA. PAYING A STUDENT LOAN WITH NO PROOF THAT I ATTENDED OR GRADUATED THIS SCHOOL. TRENTON, New Jersey Author: APO, Nationwide HARRISON CAREER INSTITUTE TRENTON, New Jersey

Dec 10 2009
Harrison Career Institute ,HCI rip off school baltimore, Maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland Adult Career & Continuing Education: Harrison Career Institute (HCI) baltimore, Maryland

Sep 30 2009
Harrison Career Institute HCI HCI Finicial aid and OVR paid my tutition and HCI with held certificate till I paid more money,never recieved certificate. Reading, Pennsylvania Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Harrison Career Institute HCI Reading, Pennsylvania

Sep 10 2009
Harrison Career Institute - HCI - HCI Harrison Career Institute stole money from me Allentown, Pennsylvania Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Loans: Harrison Career Institute HCI Allentown, Pennsylvania

Nov 28 2008
Harrison Career Institute , Harrison Career Institute...Do you we have a Class Action suit?? Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Harrison Career Institute Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Nov 28 2008
Harrison Career Institute ,HCI Ripped off by HCI, need answers on what to do Delran New Jersey Author: raeford, North Carolina Trade Schools: Harrison Career Institute , HCI Delran, New Jersey

Oct 26 2008
Harrison Career Institute It ripped off most of their students of 2005.....We didn't even hav a teacher... Allentown Pennsylvania Author: allentown, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Harrison Career Institute Allentown, Pennsylvania

Apr 20 2008
HARRISON CAREER INSTITUTE - HCI SWCHOOL WAS TRASH DELRAN New Jersey Author: willingboro, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: HARRISON CAREER INSTITUTE - HCI DELRAN, New Jersey

Jan 09 2008
Harrison Career Institute, HCI The company promised me that I could find a job but neva did and i didn't even do my intern. Jersey City New Jersey Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Harrison Career Institute , HCI Jersey City, New Jersey

Oct 04 2007
Harrison Career Institute HCI fraud of school studies. Reading Pennsylvania Author: st.croix usvi, Other Adult Career & Continuing Education: Harrison Career Institute HCI Reading, Pennsylvania

Jun 07 2007
Harrison Career Institute (HCI) ripoff fraudulent dishonest shady money dealings load frauds Reading Pennsylvania Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Harrison Career Institute (HCI) Reading, Pennsylvania