receives

You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jul 07 2014
holiday cruise line Bahamas celebration porthole magazine cruise ship terminal its a scam riviera beach florida Author: brooklyn, New York Boat Cruises: holiday cruise line riviera beach fl, Select State/Province

Jul 03 2014
Holiday Cruise Line Watch Out!! Its a SCAM! Riviera Beach Florida Author: schaumburg, Illinois Cruises: Holiday Cruise Line Riviera Beach, Florida

May 28 2014
holiday cruise line I called the the number to claim my tickets and they wanted my credit card. when I told them I had to talk to my husband the lady said your husband is not there he will get over itI told him I didn't want him to get mad at me and she kept trying to talk me into it Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: aurora, Ohio Boat Cruises: holiday cruise line Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 05 2014
Holiday Cruise Line Diseptive Riviera Beach Florida Author: Staunton, Virginia Cruise Ships: Holiday Cruise Line Riviera Beach, Florida

Apr 24 2014
Holiday Cruise Line Condescending Rude Ripoff Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Cruise Ships: Holiday Cruise Line Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 21 2014
Holiday Cruise Line Recieved a boarding pass Riviera Beach Florida Author: Anderson, Indiana Cruise Ships: Holiday Cruise Line Riviera Beach, Florida

Feb 21 2014
Holiday Cruise Line Corporate Voucher Scam Riviera Beach Florida Author: New York Cruises: Holiday Cruise Line Riviera Beach, Florida

Feb 19 2014
Holiday Cruise Line Caribbean Cruise Line, Aka Caribbean Cruise Line Tried to run a scam. Riviera Beach Florida Author: Baltimore, Maryland $$ REWARDS Offered: Holiday Cruise Line Riviera Beach, Florida