Your Search | hollywood block
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jul 26 2012
Hollywood Block I received an email confirmation # but didn't received the movies I ordered. Attempts to contact by replying to the email returns as undeliverable. No phone number. Beware! These are SCAM artists! Internet REFUND OFFERED Author: Cleveland, Utah Bait-and-Switch: Hollywood Block Internet

Jul 26 2012
Hollywood Block Illegal DVD copies Santa Fe, New Mexico REFUND OFFERED Author: Costa Mesa, California Video Stores: Hollywood Block Santa Fe, New Mexico
28, Report #912089

Jul 26 2012
hollywood block video i ordered a dvd and it is supposed to be a two disk movie and one of the disks was blank Internet REFUND OFFERED Author: tampa, Florida Video Stores: hollywood block video Internet

May 30 2012
Hollywood Block Ordered a movie. Hollywood Block on May 25th. Emails sent to inquire when I would receive the movie came back as undeliverable. Internet, Nevada REFUNDS ARE EASY! Author: Bovard, Pennsylvania Video Stores: Hollywood Block Internet, Nevada

May 21 2012
hollywood block videouniverse used overstock site to lure u to think that they were apart of that site went to videouniverse ordered the movie , payment went to hollywood block for 19.90 phone number 702-628-9898 is a recording th Internet, Nevada update Author: monroe, Louisiana Video Stores: hollywood block Internet, Nevada

Apr 27 2012
HOLLYWOOD BLOCK Ordered DVD. They take your money, send phony invoice. You receive nothing. Shut this website down. Internet, Internet Retraction Author: MIRAMAR, Florida Video Stores: HOLLYWOOD BLOCK Internet

Apr 16 2012
Hollywood Block Ordered A DVD on line received generic email as receipt no contact information charges applied to credit card NO DVD SENT Internet Author: Plantation, Florida Video Stores: Hollywood Block Internet

Apr 16 2012
hollywood block I ordered a dvd/video on-line from a different company but received a confirmation email with a confirmation number, but to date have not received the item that I ordered but the money has been taken, Internet Author: franklin, Ohio Video Stores: hollywood block Internet

Apr 04 2012
Hollywood Block I order a DVD for $19.90 and never received it. Internet Author: montgomery, New York Video Stores: Hollywood Block Internet

Mar 27 2012
Hollywood Block I ordered a dvd I have been looking 4 for yrs. I never got it ,was charged to my Visa. Internet Great Response Amber! Author: Turner, Michigan Video Stores: Hollywood Block Internet

Mar 27 2012
Hollywood Block DVD Purchase. Money sent, no merchandise. Internet Great Response Amber! Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Video Stores: Hollywood Block Internet

Mar 05 2012
HOLLYWOOD BLOCK VIDEO UNIVERS I ordered 2 DVDs, the money was taken from my account. I was e-mailed a referebce number with no way to track it and no merchandise has been received. The customer service telephone number just dup Internet, Internet I WAS WRONG!!!!! Author: port monmouth, New Jersey Video Stores: HOLLYWOOD BLOCK Internet

Feb 10 2012
Hollywood Block HOLLYWOOD BLOCK ,, Ordered a DVD and got a bare-bones reply, but no link, no website info, no DVD Chicago, Illinois Problem resolved. Got a refund. Author: Santa Monica, California Video Stores: Hollywood Block Chicago, Illinois

Feb 06 2012
HOLLYWOOD BLOCK can not track Internet Hollywood block Author: west warwick, Rhode Island Video Stores: HOLLYWOOD BLOCK Internet

Jan 30 2012
Hollywood Block videouniverse preview I ordered a DVD recieved a confirmation #, and receipt. There is no way to track your order. They are apparently collecting credit card #'s. Chicago, Internet I wasn't ripped off by Hollywood Block Author: , Internet Video Stores: Hollywood Block Internet

Jan 28 2012
videouniverse preview HOLLYWOOD BLOCK I made a purchase for two dvd's and received a confirmation . If you put my confirmation number in at this web site it will still confirm my purchase. Even though I made this purchase on 11/17/11 and Internet, Internet GREAT BUSINESS Author: Arlington, Virginia Video Stores: videouniverse preview Internet
42, Report #820187

Jan 28 2012
Hollywood Block ordered dvd got receipt and reference number but never received it and email address is fake. Internet, Internet Just email them, EASY Author: new london, Ohio Video Stores: Hollywood Block Internet