Your Search | howard ely
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Dec 19 2008
Howard Ely At The National Library Of Poetry - Poetry.com I have been entering my hard work year after year, thinking that my work was getting noticed, I just thought to check this guy out. What do you know, he has probably taken my hard work for his own profit. What can I do? Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Internet Fraud: Howard Ely At The National Library Of Poetry - Poetry.com Internet

Nov 04 2008
Poet.com - Howard Ely Enternet Scam Internet Author: murfreesboro, Tennessee Internet Fraud: Poet.com / Howard Ely Internet

Oct 31 2008
Poetry.com Howard Ely: Famous Poets: Lavender Aurora Have sent me numerous certificates, invitations to resite my poetry, tried to sell me the book, displayed a web page of my work with numerous offering to purchase my work on plaques, Talent Oregon Author: Miami, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Poetry.com Howard Ely: Famous Poets:Lavender Aurora Talent, Oregon

Oct 21 2008
Poetry.com - The International Society Of Poetry Howard Ely is STILL annoyiny me--sends e-mails every day. He has many different names for his companies.NOW he says he's connected with Facebook, a free social network. He will reel in even more people with his poetry contests. Internet Author: raymore, Missouri Criminal Justice System: Poetry.com - The International Society Of Poetry Internet

Sep 24 2008
Poetry.com Howard Ely gutted cant say anymore Las Vegas Internet Author: colchester, Other Internet Fraud: Poetry.com Howard Ely Internet

Sep 20 2008
Howard Ely Poetry.com they have been trying to take my money they should be paying me Internet Author: miami, Florida Auto Dealers: Howard Ely Internet

Jul 27 2008
Howard Ely And Poetry.com/International Society Of PoetsHoward Ely And Poetry.com/International Society Of Poets/International Library Of Poets Built up confidence only to make make me pay outrageous prices for my own work. Owings Mills Maryland Author: Salem, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Howard Ely And Poetry.com/International Society Of Poets/International Library Of Poets Owings Mills, Maryland

Jun 22 2008
Poetry.com/International Library Of Poetry;Howard Ely Managing Editor Complete RIPOFF Poets Beware; Taken my money& will not give it back even after sending proof,My cancelled checks from my bank statement. Customer Service is Customer RUDENESS & after certified letter, multiple calls (messages for Supervisors) have received nothing!!! Owings Mills Maryland Author: Fort Gratiot, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Poetry.com/International Library Of Poetry;Howard Ely Owings Mills, Maryland

34, Report #282077

Jun 20 2008
Poet.com ,Poetry.com ,Howard Ely Several Other Related Names My daughter was murdered and the dedication poem that was used and abused was about her life and death. I was charged and given false promises about my poems- they used my literary works and are still billing my credit card theree years later! Maryland/ New Hampshire Internet My experience with this company has been excellent Author: NewLondon, New Hampshire Corrupt Companies: Poet.com Poetry.com Howard Ely , Owenigs Mills, Maryland

Mar 04 2008
International Noble House - poetry.com - Howard Ely They took 89.00 dollars from my account, they took my poems, they lied to me, and I haven't recieved my merchandise but the 3-4 weeks is not up yet. Owings Mills maryland Internet Author: palm bay, Florida Corrupt Companies: International Noble House - poetry.com - Howard Ely Maryland

Feb 07 2008
International Library Of Poetry - Mr. Howard Ely Crushing the Dream of Teenagers through Poetry Owings Mills Maryland Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Liars: International Library Of Poetry Nationwide

Jan 18 2008
Poetry.com/Howard Ely I was named a member of the international society of poets- but had to choose between 3 option to pay for it- going as far as saying, pay for your own poetry London United Kingdom Author: weybridge, Other Arts and Crafts: Poetry.com/Howard Ely London, United Kingdom

Dec 17 2007
Poetry - Howard Ely - International Library Of Poetry, American Poets - Watermark Press I sent this organization only 1 of the many poems I had written. The entire thing was a huge disappointment. I was crushed. Owings Mills Maryland Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Poetry - Howard Ely Owing Mills, Maryland

Dec 12 2007
Poetry.com - International Society Of Poets - Howard Ely spamming solicitation attempted scam Internet Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Book & Magazine Publishers: Poetry.com - International Society Of Poets - Howard Ely Internet

Oct 27 2007
International Library Of Poetry using my poem for the last 5 years or more Howard Ely,Owings Mills, MD, 21117 Internet Author: Marion, Arkansas Internet Marketing Companies: International Library Of Poetry Internet

Oct 14 2007
International Library Of Poetry aka Poetry.com aka National Library Of Poetry aka Watermark Press aka Howard ElyInternational - I entered several poems on poetry.com then weeks later received letter from Howard Ely the managing editor of international library of poetry stating that I had won editor's choice award and was being published in a hard bound copy of a book of poetry called Immortal Verses,then a second letter asking could they put my poem on a track in a 3cd set called sounds of poetry. They ripped me off for $60 Owings Mills Maryland Author: New Madison, Ohio Literary Agencies: International Library Of Poetry,aka Poetry.com,aka National Library Of Poetry,aka Watermark Press Owings Mills, Maryland

Oct 01 2007
The International Library Of Poetry, AKA Howard Ely RIPPED OFF Owings Mills Maryland Author: Boggabri, Other Con Artists: The International Library Of Poetry, Howard Ely Owings Mills, MD 21117, Maryland

Jul 13 2007
International Library Of Poetry - Howard Ely - Poetry My Poem This Frame ripoff Owings Mills Maryland Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Books, Records & Videos: International Library Of Poetry - Howard Ely - Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

May 29 2007
Poetry.com, The International Library Of Poetry, Howard Ely;Editor Scam Owings Mills Maryland Author: Lampasas, Texas Book Publishers: Poetry.com, The International Library Of Poetry, Howard Ely;Editor Owings Mills, Maryland

Feb 02 2006
Poetry.co - Howard Ely ripoff Took a poem I submitted and entered it in a book after I told them no. Oswings Mills Maryland Author: Rochester, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Poetry.co- Howard Ely Oswings Mills, Maryland

Jan 23 2006
International Society Of Poets ripoff Editor-In-in Chief Howard Ely on a poem i submitted to them titled The Princess Owing Mills Maryland Author: Enugu, Other On-Line Business: International Society Of Poets Nationwide, Internet

Jan 08 2006
The International Library Of Poetry - Poetry - Howard Ely a lying, greedy, ripoff, SCAM Owings Mills Maryland Author: Streetsboro, Ohio Book Publishers: The International Library Of Poetry - Poetry - Howard Ely Owings Mills, Maryland

Mar 29 2005
Howard Ely/Managing Editor & Steve Michaels/Convention Award Chair Person ripoffs included Both work for International Society Of Poets Owings Mills Maryland Author: Campton, Kentucky Con Artists: Howard Ely - Managing Editor & Steve Michaels/Convention Award Chair Person Owings Mills, Maryland

Aug 21 2004
Howard Ely - The International Library Of Poetry ripoff My son received a letter from ILP and now he feels devastated. We were all so happy with the news and feel so disappointed and hurt now. Owings Mills Internet Author: Malta, Europe Corrupt Companies: Howard Ely - The International Library Of Poetry Internet

Jun 12 2004
Howard Ely at Poetry.com ripoff! Owings Mills Maryland The Colors of Life Author: West Jordan, Utah Con Artists: Howard Ely - Poetry.com Owings Mills, Maryland